Dylan Mulvaney: love him or hate him, you have to admit..

Demwits think that windmills will save the world. Well ... except for all those dead eagles. So you can feed them any line of poop and they'll consume it with pleasure as long as a Demwit leader tells them to.
Apparently we need to educate the world.
71siYf9fUqL.__AC_SX342_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Get wok. Go broke. But pay the weird guy who is one ugly female impersonator.

Bud Light. :auiqs.jpg: Even Dylan finds that hard to swallow.

no doubt you would date this hot girl that isnt a girl
Imagine how disappointed MoonBat will be when he finds out his new girlfriend sports a bigger dick than him.... and one that probably still works too....

Moonbat pillow talk: "purrr, do you want to sleep pole to pole.... or pole to hole? You're the prettiest girl I've ever gotten in bed..... purrrrr....."

I do have to admit that his outrageously offensive parody of a mindless 12-year-old girl is a stroke of marketing genius.

He was at the right place and right time and his careful calculations have resulted in quite a lucrative business.

I wonder if he is managed by the same marketing firm managing David Hogg and Greta Thunberg? Leftists devoid of intellect eat this shit up big time.

Why would you need her to date someone?

"She's" a he. So he needs to be dating men who prefer the company of men, the guys known as homos.

I could suggest that highway rest stops and the showers in the penitentiary are good place to look.

Much ado about nothing....
This is just the Dims rubbing it in our faces.
It illustrates the depths of which the left hates America and the people that made it a decent place to live.

I'd prefer right now to live in Germany, but I hear they aren't doing well after all of the refugees invaded.

Forum List

Back