Dzhokhar is down

CaféAuLait;7118665 said:
CaféAuLait;7118597 said:
I do not have a link for you but MSNBC reported the same earlier, that they were looked at at some point.

Oh please.

How old was he when he became a citizen?

Do you really believe we should arrest/punish for what people might be thinking? You've said this before, that what someone is thinking is enough cause for arrest. What the hell, screw the Constitution, right?

You are making shit up. Period. I have never intimated such ever. Please feel free to link up to you bullshit claim. TIA.

How old was he, his date of citizenship was 9-11-2012. So he was 18.

Russian intell agencies contacted ours telling us they may pose a threat. What are you on about?

It was the older brother we were warned about.

CaféAuLait;7118665 said:
Oh please.

Do you really believe we should arrest/punish for what people might be thinking? You've said this before, that what someone is thinking is enough cause for arrest. What the hell, screw the Constitution, right?

You are making shit up. Period. I have never intimated such ever. Please feel free to link up to you bullshit claim. TIA.

How old was he, his date of citizenship was 9-11-2012. So he was 18.

Russian intell agencies contacted ours telling us they may pose a threat. What are you on about?

It was the older brother we were warned about.

Thanks, I misunderstood then.

Alison King‏@alisonkingNECN5m
@NECN reporting that suspect is wounded - tried to light a fire in the boat but it wouldn't take and now talking with police.

ABC6 News
Eyewitness: Neighbor went to check boat behind his house today, saw blood, climbed up ladder to open boat's cover, saw a body, called police

CaféAuLait;7118597 said:

I do not have a link for you but MSNBC reported the same earlier, that they were looked at at some point.

Oh please.

He became a citizen last year, so I guess 18.

Forum List

Back