Dzhokhar is down

Now fix him up...interrogate him to no end until he gives up anyone else involved...try him..and leave him for the rest of his life in solitary confinement with little human contact with the photos of those he killed on the walls.

CaféAuLait;7118597 said:
I do not have a link for you but MSNBC reported the same earlier, that they were looked at at some point.

Oh please.

How old was he when he became a citizen?

Do you really believe we should arrest/punish for what people might be thinking? You've said this before, that what someone is thinking is enough cause for arrest. What the hell, screw the Constitution, right?

He was 25 years old and he should have been kicked out not fucking welcomed in
The older brother never became a citizen. The younger did last year.

CaféAuLait;7118597 said:
I do not have a link for you but MSNBC reported the same earlier, that they were looked at at some point.

Oh please.

How old was he when he became a citizen?

Do you really believe we should arrest/punish for what people might be thinking? You've said this before, that what someone is thinking is enough cause for arrest. What the hell, screw the Constitution, right?
He became a citizen last year, so I guess 18.

That's what I thought but gramps said (I think) 24 or 25.

I'm shocked I never thought he would give up.

True, I think he older brother was his "brain" though and without him there he did not know what to do. It still kills me he went to school the next day and was acting like nothing happened. They said he was pretty nice, somewhat of a loner and one kid said he was a 'pothead and peaceful'. I honestly think his older brother had a lot of sway over his radicalization. I could be wrong though.

Forum List

Back