Dzhokhar is down

CaféAuLait;7118629 said:

It's been all over the TV for the last hour. Pull your head out of your ass. The FBI has confirmed the story but deny they found anything despite being warned presumably by Russia

This is what kills me, Russian intell contacted us to tell our intelligence he might pose a threat. and they were still given citizenship one on 9-11-2012 ironically. Amazing!

Exactly!

They were bragging to the guy that they car jacked, about the bombings so there goes the "framed" theory put out by their father.

And as for the FBI they can't arrest someone just because someone says that someone else is dangerous. They talked to him and that's really all they can do.

Put 24/7 survelliance on everyone for 2 years? It's not plausible.

It was not just 'someone else'' saying, it was the Russian intell community telling our intell agencies. And I do not think arrest was really an issue but the fact they were allowed to become US citizens even after warnings from Russia.

I think the older brother brainwashed this kid. Imagine it. He has been alive and in this world for only 19 years. He smoked pot, listened to rap, hung out with friends. Then his brother gets hold of him and it's a complete turnaround.

As much as I think what this kid did was horrible..I also feel bad for him. 19. Shot. In a boat. Hurt. Alone. And knowing what he did. Is he too afraid to take his own life? Maybe. His life after this if they get him alive? Not fun. All these thoughts are probably going through his head. It only remains to be seen if he really REALLY believes virgins are awaiting him and will off himself and take as many out as he can IF he has any bombs left...or give up and pay for his deeds in prison. It is all up to him. A 19 year old. Sigh.

I feel no amount of pain is enough.
Choices.

I know. But.......still. I wish I was in his head. I want to know what he is thinking NOW. Not when he was with his brother. But NOW...while he is alone. Or is he? Does he have fellow terrorists in some sort of cell there? This is why we need him alive. I hope that happens.

CaféAuLait;7118597 said:

I do not have a link for you but MSNBC reported the same earlier, that they were looked at at some point.

Oh please.

How old was he when he became a citizen?

Do you really believe we should arrest/punish for what people might be thinking? You've said this before, that what someone is thinking is enough cause for arrest. What the hell, screw the Constitution, right?

He was 25 years old and he should have been kicked out not fucking welcomed in

We really REALLY need to watch our borders and be more careful on who we allow in to become citizens. What the hell is wrong with the government, ignoring the warning from Russia and allowing this family in the USA?

Your government in action.

fbigate1kks60.gif

:laugh:

There are two deer in my side yard. They're quietly munching every flower we have. LOL

What a contrast.

I'd say there is about a .01% chance he is still breathing in another hour.

Let's hope you're right.

In addition to the stupidest human cattle in America believing a street level dead ender can lead the Clouseau elements of the FBI/CIA to the Saudi throne, every anti-American asshole on earth wants a show trial.

CaféAuLait;7118597 said:

I do not have a link for you but MSNBC reported the same earlier, that they were looked at at some point.

Oh please.

Do you really believe we should arrest/punish for what people might be thinking? You've said this before, that what someone is thinking is enough cause for arrest. What the hell, screw the Constitution, right?

You are making shit up. Period. I have never intimated such ever. Please feel free to link up to you bullshit claim. TIA.

How old was he, his date of citizenship was 9-11-2012. So he was 18.

Russian intell agencies contacted ours telling us they may pose a threat. What are you on about?

We really REALLY need to watch our borders and be more careful on who we allow in to become citizens. What the hell is wrong with the government, ignoring the warning from Russia and allowing this family in the USA?

touchy feely feely extreme left wingers ...they don't want to offend you see?

CaféAuLait;7118597 said:

Oh please.

He was 25 years old and he should have been kicked out not fucking welcomed in

Wow. He's only 19 now.

I wonder how he did that.

So..I missed it. The boat owner saw blood in her back yard and called police? How did they find him in the boat?

Forum List

Back