Dzhokhar is down

Fox News: The second suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing is believed to be "down"

Fox News: suspect is alive and possibly surrounded.

wtf would anyone want to quote FOX News on shit like this?

It's not just FOX news that is reporting the current situation Dante...

MSNBC was reporting the same event the same way....
They are both relying on local affiliates....

Keep seeing on the scrolling banner that the FBI spoke to the other bomber 2 years ago about radical ties.

So we essentially may have been clued into these fuckers and dropped the damn ball again.

Yeah because in the US we arrest people for what they might do in two years.

THINK.

Some more pops like gunfire, does not look like he wants to come out of that sinking ship.

Keep seeing on the scrolling banner that the FBI spoke to the other bomber 2 years ago about radical ties.

So we essentially may have been clued into these fuckers and dropped the damn ball again.

THINK.

I am thinking.

We spend billions on anti terrorism and dont even track the clues given. They knew BEFORE these people were granted citizenship that they had radical ties.

If you don't have a problem with that you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

We knew and still granted him citizenship!

This is what fundie religion gets you. This dumb kid had a chance at a good life and he chose to follow some asinine fundie belief instead. His life is over. Live or die, his life is over.

THINK.

I am thinking.

We spend billions on anti terrorism and dont even track the clues given. They knew BEFORE these people were granted citizenship that they had radical ties.

If you don't have a problem with that you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

We knew and still granted him citizenship!

Link?

:terror:

I am beginning to think they want him dead .... it would mean less political trouble for Emperor Obama who said Al Qaida was dead. Remember?

Forum List

Back