Dzhokhar is down

He was 25 years old and he should have been kicked out not fucking welcomed in
The older brother never became a citizen. The younger did last year.
One year a citizen and high treason follows.

We need to put a 5-year moratorium on granting citizenships with the inclusion of all these hate-America types being invited to come over and set up bomb making basements. :evil:

He became a citizen the day of Benghazi Sept. 11 2012.

They are saying they will kill this guy...but I don't think they will, even after a trial. I think they plan to keep him alive for a very long time.

There is no need to kill him. Kill the people that deluded him.

Nope....the death penalty is too good for him but he deserves it....
Oh...I get it it's someone Else's fault...

No one is saying that he isn't responsible for what he and his brother did...but, it needs to be kept in mind that he is only 19 yrs. old and is at an impressionable age..who says he wasn't prepped for this at just 15 or 16..or even younger than that?

No one is saying that he isn't responsible for what he and his brother did...but, it needs to be kept in mind that he is only 19 yrs. old and is at an impressionable age..who says he wasn't prepped for this at just 15 or 16..or even younger than that?

19 is an adult. Let us hope that he will sing and not plead the 5th....And I believe it will be in Federal Court so no plea bargains. Murder of a child? He fries........

Great to see the people of Boston cheering the police

They deserve it.....job well done

Bull! He is an adult, he is responsible for his evil. He is responsible for three death and over a hundred injuries and having an adverse effect of millions of lives. If he is guilty, he needs to pay.

Forum List

Back