Dzhokhar is down

There is no need to kill him. Kill the people that deluded him.

Nope....the death penalty is too good for him but he deserves it....
Oh...I get it it's someone Else's fault...

No one is saying that he isn't responsible for what he and his brother did...but, it needs to be kept in mind that he is only 19 yrs. old and is at an impressionable age..who says he wasn't prepped for this at just 15 or 16..or even younger than that?
I recall a documentary several years ago in which a five year old boy was expressing his pride in being a future suicide bomber.

Radicals train their little bombs from birth.

I expect reporting of the facts on the news....Silly me.

What the hell? The press, not just FOX have been terrible with this whole story.

Actually, if we want to nitpick, MSNBC was the only network that actually followed the news this week instead of trying to create the news.

They were also the first tonight to report his surrender. A full 10 minutes before CNN did.

I heard it on the scanners, and before I could say anything (waiting a moment to make sure i heard right) everyone was posting the news.....I'm sure they weren't all watching MSNBC....... Wait isn't that the channel that had a guy blaming the NRA for holding up this investigation?

I hope it's a civilian trial in New York or Boston.

We have much better outcomes versus terrorists when we try them in civilian courts than in military tribunals, which have ended up releasing guys back to their countries of origin.

Just the facts.

It will be tried in Federal court. Act of terrorism by a US Citizen on US soil.........

He'll be toast within the year........

What the hell? The press, not just FOX have been terrible with this whole story.

Actually, if we want to nitpick, MSNBC was the only network that actually followed the news this week instead of trying to create the news.

They were also the first tonight to report his surrender. A full 10 minutes before CNN did.

I heard it on the scanners, and before I could say anything (waiting a moment to make sure i heard right) everyone was posting the news.....I'm sure they weren't all watching MSNBC....... Wait isn't that the channel that had a guy blaming the NRA for holding up this investigation?

Have you ever gotten any one thing right?

Have you ever gotten any one thing right?

Most of the time. But I'm not you so i must not be perfect......

He's in serious not critical condition...he'll survive..at least I hope so, we need to know WHY they did this and we need to know WHO else may have been involved in the bombings.

They are showing photos of him bloody in the ambluance now.

I can't help but think that those Doctors at Mass are going to have to really remove themselves from the horror of the weekend to be able to treat him. Keep the doctors and nurses in your thoughts too.

Wish the little prick had just killed himself there is no rational explanation for what they did and I doubt he will give anyone up of course I didn't think he would be taken alive either.

He's in serious not critical condition...he'll survive..at least I hope so, we need to know WHY they did this and we need to know WHO else may have been involved in the bombings.

Waterboard him, his bitch terrorist mother and all his surviving siblings.
One of em will sing!!

Then we can fry him, as his mother watches!

lol Pauli..you're a nutty one.:cuckoo:

His tweets right after the bombing:

article-jahar-tweet-2.jpg

article-jahar-tweet.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...hon-bomber-suspect-underway-article-1.1321605

He doesnt look "brown skinned" to me.

WTF does that have to do with anything?

What is it with you shallow jackasses and skin color?

"Two days after the bombing occurred near the finish line of the premier marathon in the world, veteran journalist John King reported on heretofore reliable CNN News that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) was looking for a man described as being dark-skinned. This description was later changed to a brown-skinned man."

Suspects' skin color in Boston Marathon bombings: What difference does it make?

Now say your sorry you you you....bleh.

One of em will sing!!

Fucking savage. and the bombers are pretty bad people as well.

One of em will sing!!

His family is innocent you asshole!

Forum List

Back