Dzhokhar is down

OK...so he followed the older brothers lead...
so he gets a pass?

Of course not. But the others involved (if there is) who may have influenced him should be found, tried and convicted the same as this young man will no doubt be.

Yeah...he should be released on bail..maybe get community service.
I expect reporting of the facts on the news....Silly me.

What the hell? The press, not just FOX have been terrible with this whole story.

Actually, if we want to nitpick, MSNBC was the only network that actually followed the news this week instead of trying to create the news.

They were also the first tonight to report his surrender. A full 10 minutes before CNN did.

There is no need to kill him. Kill the people that deluded him.

Nope....the death penalty is too good for him but he deserves it....
Oh...I get it it's someone Else's fault...

No one is saying that he isn't responsible for what he and his brother did...but, it needs to be kept in mind that he is only 19 yrs. old and is at an impressionable age..who says he wasn't prepped for this at just 15 or 16..or even younger than that?
Double MEH!....If he did it, he should be bunking with Kaczynski.

I'm just willing to let all the facts come out before throwing away the key.

I hope it's a civilian trial in New York or Boston.

We have much better outcomes versus terrorists when we try them in civilian courts than in military tribunals, which have ended up releasing guys back to their countries of origin.

Just the facts.

They are saying they will kill this guy...but I don't think they will, even after a trial. I think they plan to keep him alive for a very long time.

There is no need to kill him. Kill the people that deluded him.

Nope....the death penalty is too good for him but he deserves it....
Oh...I get it it's someone Else's fault...

Nah..it's his fault. Just think of the legal fees that will be generated in keeping him alive in solitary confinement 'til he dies.:eek:

I'm glad they caught him; and I hope he gets declared an enemy combatant and faces a military tribunal.

Forum List

Back