E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

You're confused.
Can't you read, you fucking idiot?
The footage, from last October, included a previously reported but never publicly seen exchange in which the former president mistook a picture of his accuser, the writer E Jean Carroll, for a picture of his second wife, Marla Maples.

“That’s Marla, yeah,” Trump said. “That’s my wife.”

His questioner said: “The person you’ve just pointed to is E Jean Carroll.”
Now go home and get your fag shirt.

7lwyst.gif

It was a BS case. And even last year, the $5 million was a BS verdict. She was supposedly assaulted in the 1990's, and only within the last few years have been doing anything about it.

She's worse at letting shit go as Trump is.

Well, we saw them do the same thing with Kavanagh- dragging out some woman who supposedly got sexually assaulted 100 years ago in order to not just keep him off the court, but just destroy the guy in the process.

Disgusting.

SAVAGE ANGEL Alina Habba ERUPTS After Corrupt New York Kangaroo Court Denies Trump the Right to Speak and Slaps Him with $83 Million Judgement! WTH? (VIDEO)​

Trump is a winner. I'm sure the billionaire will cut a check asap. He's got a lot of class and is admired dearly for his integrity.

Melodramatic much?

I’ve no idea what you’re on about as it has zero to do with what i posted…

SAVAGE ANGEL Alina Habba ERUPTS After Corrupt New York Kangaroo Court Denies Trump the Right to Speak and Slaps Him with $83 Million Judgement! WTH? (VIDEO)​

She better have gotten paid ahead of time.

Crooked Donald stiffs his lawyers.

The bulk of the fine is PUNITIVE. Try to get that through your head.

The Orange Idiot would not stop defaming her after the $5 million fine. He kept defaming her.

So now he is being punished with a MUCH bigger fine. That's what it takes to get through his fat fucking head to STFU.

Fabricated case or not. He should've kept his mouth shut.

E. Jean Caroll's attorneys are prepared to file more charges against trump if he doesn't stop defaming her. How much will his penalty be the next time?

Forum List

Back