E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

The cultists certainly are setting a LOT of benchmarks which will one day come back to bitch slap them!

No, I think what’s going to come back and slap anyone is the precedents you are all giddy over.

These things have a tendency to come back around to bite you in the end.

Yeah but 80 plus M is complete BS !!!
I guess he should have kept his mouth shut. His MAGA lawyer, sure didn't help, not knowing how to act in front of a judge and jury. Picking a lawyer, because they are hot, instead of effective in front of judges and juries, is not wise.

Trump found liable for sexual abuse of E. Jean Carroll, ordered to pay $5M

Trump is lucky the statute of limitations for rape had run out. He deserves to be in prison.

He should have gladly accepted the $5 million fine and taken it like a man.

But NOOOOoooooOOOOO!

What a dumbass.

Why should he have agreed to 5M when he claims he didn’t do it and she couldn’t prove it?

lol, you all are just saying “well he just needs to admit to it”…no…she needs to prove it.

Why should he have agreed to 5M when he claims he didn’t do it and she couldn’t prove it?

lol, you all are just saying “well he just needs to admit to it”…no…she needs to prove it.
She already proved it.

I thought, the actual charge was sexual assault. Did he rape her, also? Or is grabbing women by the P#ussy rape?
A lesson learned is some women, do not want even the great donald to grab them by the p#ssy.

All I can tell you is he did much better paying off, hundreds of thousands of dollar to the two women,, he actually got to hold still for him, even if it did come out about his having a little "mushroom d#ck.

Another less learned is that after being found guilty of sexual assault and defamation, you should not double down, as it will get back to court.

Also, as the trial goes on, you should not continue to attack the woman 22 times on social media, as that gets back to the court also, but live and learn, I guess. He may have thought he was going to be paying for the privledge to talk about her any way he wanted. He's not a bright guy.

I guess he should have kept his mouth shut. His MAGA lawyer, sure didn't help, not knowing how to act in front of a judge and jury. Picking a lawyer, because they are hot, instead of effective in front of judges and juries, is not wise.

Are you voting for Biden ??

I get nervous when you message me 😝

Sewage treatment plants all accross this Country are working overtime as the MAGA herd dashes to the terlet soiling themselve
Lib please, your Dem city sewer systems are broke as fuck. Resulting in Dems repeatedly spilling hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into the rivers and oceans you claim to 'environment' care about. So fouling the water with Dem piss and shit that swimming in them is closed for fear of getting sick and dying.

OH SNAP!

It was already explained to you.

4 times.

In this thread.

Do not feed the sealions.

Nobody has explained it because there is no excuse for such a ridiculous judgment. Its
Completely out of bounds. She didn’t suffer 83M worth of “damage” because he denied her claims. That’s just silly.

Are you voting for Biden ??

I get nervous when you message me 😝
Fear not.
I can only say, I will vote for Biden if Trump is the other choice.

The bulk of the fine is PUNITIVE. Try to get that through your head.

The Orange Idiot would not stop defaming her after the $5 million fine. He kept defaming her.

So now he is being punished with a MUCH bigger fine. That's what it takes to get through his fat fucking head to STFU.

Proclaiming your innocence IS NOT DEFAMATION!! lol. Please show me what law that states that someone ever has to give up their right to deny allegations…even if a court rules the other way, you STILL are allowed to refute the ruling.

Good grief people…you don’t lose your right to defense just because some court made a ruling. If that were the case, the appeals process would be illegal!

1706316197382.png

Hero? Winner? Brave?

Trump will soon join Guiliani selling cameos of himself. “Pay $199.00 and Trump will record a telephone greeting for you!” Trump has always been a carnival barker, so this will be right up his alley.

Nobody has explained it because there is no excuse for such a ridiculous judgment. Its
Completely out of bounds. She didn’t suffer 83M worth of “damage” because he denied her claims. That’s just silly.
You're right. She was awarded 11 million compensatory damages for a reputation repair program, 7.3 million compensatory damages for damages outside the reputation repair program, and 65 million in punitive damages. You might note he could have avoided the 65 million by shutting his mouth. Sounds reasonable.

Forum List

Back