E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

Biden and his family have made tens of millions in influence peddling with China and Ukraine
Trump makes those unproven millions look like peanuts, plus, he went against his oath to the constitution, took classified documents, refused to give them back when asked, not to mention, his attempt to overthrow the results of the 2020 election, leading to an attack on our Capital, threatening lawmakers, including his own Vice President, because Pence would not go against his constitutional duties.

I guess he should I guess hhave kept his mouth shut. His MAGA lawyer, sure didn't help, not knowing how to act in front of a judge and jury. Picking a lawyer, because they are hot, instead of effective in front of judges and juries, is not wise.

And in a nut shell is why P01135809 is in his current state of having ass kicked. He cannot and will not keep his mouth shut.

Oh yeah, well she's still never gonna see a dime.

: SHRUG :

Maybe, maybe not.

But as I understand things there are a few ways this plays out:

#1 FPOTUS#45 pays the decision in full.

#2 FPOTUS#45 presents to the court a "payment plan" for court approval, which will be subject to court monitoring for compliance.

#3 FPOTUS#45 refuses to pay, at which point Carroll can request liens and the seizure of assets to liquidate the judgement plus any additional costs in forcing compliance.

#4 Another option is for an appeal. Since this is a civil decision, to be able to appeal FPOTUS#45 would have to secure a bond (plus expected legal costs) or place the amount (plus expected legal costs) into an escrow account under court supervision. That is what he did pending appeal of the previous $5,000,000 decision, that is placed $5,500,000 in a secured escrow account.
Oh, and court judgements like his are valid for her heirs to pursue (if she passes first) or is paid out of his estate (if he passes first).

Any way you slice it, FPOTUS#45 is going to be short over $83 Million in the near future. Or make that $88 Million of you count the $5.5 Million already in escrow.

WW

Translation, trump didn’t stop proclaiming he was innocent, so the judge decided to shut him up by handing down a ridiculously high penalty.

Again, no matter how you say it, stating your innocence is not defamation
That's not what trump did.

No, I think what’s going to come back and slap anyone is the precedents you are all giddy over.

These things have a tendency to come back around to bite you in the end.
And of course the Trump Cult hive-mind will ignore the fact that Trump is a sexual abuser and defamer and nominate him for an office he’s unfit to occupy.

The GOP’s descent into madness continues.

1706317281840.png

Dear FPOTUS#45,

Just a recommendation...

..... ..... Next time you need a good lawyer...

..... ..... ..... ..... Don't choose them based on cleavage.

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Just say'n.
Thoughts and prayers.

WW

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
That's like saying- if I can only eat shit or piss, I'll take the shit.

A vote for Biden is a vote against your country.
Trump is the vote against our country..

Forum List

Back