E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

He doesn't have to admit it, the law does that for him whether he wants to verbally or not, but he legally can't keep lying about it. You don't have a first amendment right to defame someone.

It is when you've been found to be a sexual assaulter and liar in a court of law.

It does now. That's the law you dumb MAGAt.

But not according to your salty tears so you should probably familiarize yourself before you fuck around and find out like Trump.

Not only is it justice but it's also fucking hilarious. :funnyface:

lol, in your world, because someone can accuse someone of something with no evidence and get a jury to side with you, that somehow means you have to stop proclaiming your innocence.

That’s not how it works. The decision was bs, there was no evidence, she never proved it ever happened, he still maintains he doesn’t know her, so, it’s not defamation.

lol I can’t believe you think that just because someone managed to convince some jurors that the defendant suddenly had to just capitulate to her story, when he doesn’t agree with it.

Wait wait wait…are you seriously talking about what a plaintiff, who has just owned Trump to the tune of almost 90 million dollars, should have had???

She had everything she needed when Trump opened his stupid mouth obviously.

Trump is the giant loser here and how he got here is through spectacularly bad judgement.

She never had any proof that the rape happened…he has the right to deny it. That’s not defamation.

When you accuse someone but can’t prove it and they deny your claim, that’s…not…defamation…

She never had any proof that the rape happened…he has the right to deny it. That’s not defamation.

When you accuse someone but can’t prove it and they deny your claim, that’s…not…defamation…
The jury didn't agree with you.

lol, in your world, because someone can accuse someone of something with no evidence and get a jury to side with you, that somehow means you have to stop proclaiming your innocence.
When you've been adjudicated to be guilty proclaiming your innocence is defamation. Keep crying about reality, Snowflake.
That’s not how it works.
You'd think the recent legal ruling would have educated you otherwise but yous some think Bingos.
The decision was bs, there was no evidence, she never proved it ever happened, he still maintains he doesn’t know her, so, it’s not defamation.
Its going to be incarceration if he keeps it up. :lmao:
lol I can’t believe you think that just because someone managed to convince some jurors that the defendant suddenly had to just capitulate to her story, when he doesn’t agree with it.
I can definitely believe that despite all the evidence to the contrary you frail whites will still cling to your fantasy worlds and safe spaces.

Absolutely. The orange slob had already been found guilty and she was awarded damages.

Then he did it again anyway.

Thus... $83 million.

Blame the orange slob.

Ok, so explain how 83M is a commensurate judgement? In what world was that a logical amount?

Hell, radio host dean obiedallah has some website claiming he was part of the attack on 911, and it caused him to get death threats, he sued them for defamation and he was only awarded 4M, so tell me…how was this case worth 20 times that amount?

Again, rational people will see this for what it is, just a “fuck you” to trump.

That’s fine. Just remember though….precedent…it always comes back around, one day…

Why would anyone need to refute your comment? You already lost that argument. Sorry.

Only in your mind

Also, I notice you have a habit for speaking for other people. You did the same thing with Mac the other day…is it that these people can’t speak for themselves? They need you to do it for them? lol. Just curious.

I thought, the actual charge was sexual assault. Did he rape her, also? Or is grabbing women by the P#ussy rape?
A lesson learned is some women, do not want even the great donald to grab them by the p#ssy.

All I can tell you is he did much better paying off, hundreds of thousands of dollar to the two women,, he actually got to hold still for him, even if it did come out about his having a little "mushroom d#ck.

Another less learned is that after being found guilty of sexual assault and defamation, you should not double down, as it will get back to court.

Also, as the trial goes on, you should not continue to attack the woman 22 times on social media, as that gets back to the court also, but live and learn, I guess. He may have thought he was going to be paying for the privledge to talk about her any way he wanted. He's not a bright guy.

Yeah but 80 plus M is complete BS !!!

Trump didn't stop defaming during the trial. So they had to determine an amount sufficient enough to stop him.

Translation, trump didn’t stop proclaiming he was innocent, so the judge decided to shut him up by handing down a ridiculously high penalty.

Again, no matter how you say it, stating your innocence is not defamation

1706315376593.png

Why? If he didn’t rape her, then he didn’t rape her.

Judge and jury were pretty convinced that he stuck his fingers in her vagina against her will and then viciously lied about it.

Though you probably think that Trump was just being friendly and misunderstood.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
From a normal person? They follow legal advice and keep their stupid fking mouth shut, so they don't make themselves exposed to liability for defamation.

The only people who claim that stating your innocence would be you lefty’s who are just out to sink his campaign.

lol, only in a democrat world does “I didn’t do it, I don’t know you” become a crime.

Not in this trial over damages. He had already been found guilty in the first trial. The judge made it clear, that Don had declined to testify in the original trial, and this wasn't a trial to re-litigate the first trial, in this trial over damages. Don pressed his luck repeatedly, and pushed his lawyer to press hers, to the point, she almost got thrown in jail, herself. Who knows whether she will continue to be able to practice law in New York.

Forum List

Back