E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

Yeah but 80 plus M is complete BS !!!

$65 Million is punitive damages. Assuming a net worth of $3,000,000,000 (3 Billion).

The previous $5 Million decision was 0.17% of his net worth. That's like someone making $100,000 being fined $170.

$83 Million for someone with a net worth of $3 Billion is %2.77 percent. That's like someone making $100,000 being fined $2,767.

WW

And of course the Trump Cult hive-mind will ignore the fact that Trump is a sexual abuser and defamer and nominate him for an office he’s unfit to occupy.

The GOP’s descent into madness continues.

You dipshit hypocrites weren't so poofied up with outrage when it was your boy Clinton amassing a startling array of sexual abuse accusations, were ya?

I bet his pecker got sunburned and frostbite a lot since he was forever waggin about instead of keeping it tucked away.

Actually, the game was 'defamation'. Not rape. He sexually assaulted her. She said he did. The jury believed her. And the court ruling believed her. But he said she lied. And he said she lied. And he said she lied. In fact, he wouldn't shut up about her lying.

The first question on the Jury findings

1706317785602.png

Yup. She lied about being raped. Jury found she lied about being raped. She's liar.

I guess he should have kept his mouth shut.
He can't. He has lived a consequence-free life, paying off people and litigating other people to death. He is the smug coastal elite that all his cultist fans claim they hate, but they're just sheep. So a 78 year old privileged, pampered no-nothing isn't going to - is incapable of - controlling himself.

The only people who claim that stating your innocence would be you lefty’s who are just out to sink his campaign.

lol, only in a democrat world does “I didn’t do it, I don’t know you” become a crime.
Stop lying about what Trump did. You guys are part of the reason he''s out of 83 million. You enable his behavior by defending everything this asshole does.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back