E-mail proves the Video lie came straight from Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ib_Jyt49tY]eNCA | Arab World Erupts in Anti-US Protests - YouTube[/ame]

Oh the New York Times you know the paper that lied over Stalin killing 8 million of my brethren did an in depth piece on Benghazi.

Oh I believe it. :lmao:

The New York Times is the paper of record.

Even the lunatics at the GOP use it over and over again..when they find a point they like.

Oh the New York Times you know the paper that lied over Stalin killing 8 million of my brethren did an in depth piece on Benghazi.

what bretheren are those?

when I think about lies the times has told, i'm pretty much looking at Judy Miller's publishing the bush administration lies during the run-up to Iraq.

what bretheren are those?

when I think about lies the times has told, i'm pretty much looking at Judy Miller's publishing the bush administration lies during the run-up to Iraq.

Poor ignorant poseur.
:cuckoo:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=DxvWpqlQf_M]Turkey Protest 2012 News - YouTube[/ame]

One of these attacks is not like the others. One of these attacks just doesnt belong. Can you guess which attack is not like the others, before I finish my song?

Let's get this straight assholes. President had been briefed by Ham and Panetta that there was no protest.

How's it feel to get the rope tighter around your lying necks?

And as soon as the President was briefed on the attack his orders were to use all available DoD assets to protect American lives there.

There is no rope around anyone's neck. There is no smoke. There is no gun.

Just the GOP clowns agitating their clown base.

We do know that, to their shame, the leader of the GOP didn't stand behind the country in that time of crisis. Nope, and they are still trying to use the deaths of Americans as political tools to try and regain the power they lost after President Bushes disastrous two terms.

Proof?
The president was preparing excuses before he was briefed. That's the news of the memo. How do you do that? Why was he calling Utube?

Obviously he call up Nancy Reagan and she pull the ghost of Jean Dixon out of her Ass and told Obama about the attack before he was briefed, how else?

Think about what you're saying.

And as soon as the President was briefed on the attack his orders were to use all available DoD assets to protect American lives there.

There is no rope around anyone's neck. There is no smoke. There is no gun.

Just the GOP clowns agitating their clown base.

We do know that, to their shame, the leader of the GOP didn't stand behind the country in that time of crisis. Nope, and they are still trying to use the deaths of Americans as political tools to try and regain the power they lost after President Bushes disastrous two terms.

Proof?
The president was preparing excuses before he was briefed. That's the news of the memo. How do you do that? Why was he calling Utube?

Obviously he call up Nancy Reagan and she pull the ghost of Jean Dixon out of her Ass and told Obama about the attack before he was briefed, how else?

Think about what you're saying.

You think about it. Why was the WH calling Youtube about an incident when they had no idea what was going on? Why did they blame the CIA for blaming the video when they hadn't talked to the CIA about it?
Answer the questions.

Now we have Romney thrown into the mix. Obama is not to blame. Bush and Romney are.

OMG you people are lamo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, the Libyan militia who attacked are to blame. Romney is responsible for his actions and words only. I don't know what you are blaming Bush for.

This isn't something Issa made up. We have the records. We know the WH was calling Youtube before they had any idea what was going on. The talking points came from the CIA, before the CIA had communicated with the WH. How does that happen? Are libs going to complain we dont appreciate that Obama is psychic as well as god-like?

On July 1, 2012, a 14-minute-trailer of the film was uploaded to YouTube by "sambacile", thought to be one of Nakoula's aliases. Weeks later, right-wing Washington DC-based Coptic activist Morris Sadek sent the link to Gamel Girgis, an Egyptian reporter who writes about emigrant Copts for al-Youm al-Sabaa, a newspaper in Cairo.

Interest in the film then spread throughout the Egyptian media, with al-Nas channel presenter Khaled Abdullah, an ultraconservative Salafi, showing the clip dubbed into Arabic on September 8.

Timeline: Protests over anti-Islam video - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Egypt isn't Libya. Try again.

The eruption of violent protests over the video started in Egypt. If the said email were talking about a youtube video before they even knew about the attack in Libya why do you think the subject was the attack in Benghazi?

I think you've been Issa'd :eek: Again!:eek::eek:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

But I'll wait until they release the email before I can confirm it. :D

Obama knew the Benghazi attack was about arms he had illegally given to the terrorists in Libya. He wanted them shipped to Syria after Gadaffi was killed and the terrorists decided to kill the Americans and keep the weapons for themselves. Obama called his big time donor at U-Tube to coordinate the cover-up.

On July 1, 2012, a 14-minute-trailer of the film was uploaded to YouTube by "sambacile", thought to be one of Nakoula's aliases. Weeks later, right-wing Washington DC-based Coptic activist Morris Sadek sent the link to Gamel Girgis, an Egyptian reporter who writes about emigrant Copts for al-Youm al-Sabaa, a newspaper in Cairo.

Interest in the film then spread throughout the Egyptian media, with al-Nas channel presenter Khaled Abdullah, an ultraconservative Salafi, showing the clip dubbed into Arabic on September 8.

Timeline: Protests over anti-Islam video - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Egypt isn't Libya. Try again.

The eruption of violent protests over the video started in Egypt. If the said email were talking about a youtube video before they even knew about the attack in Libya why do you think the subject was the attack in Benghazi?

I think you've been Issa'd :eek: Again!:eek::eek:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

But I'll wait until they release the email before I can confirm it. :D

See the problem with arguing with you is that you misrepresent facts, either from careless reading or malice. The WH knew there was an incident in Libya. But their first response was to contact Youtube. Why?
Details matter here.

Let's get this straight assholes. President had been briefed by Ham and Panetta that there was no protest.

How's it feel to get the rope tighter around your lying necks?

you really, really shouldn't be calling people names. :cuckoo:

Ham and Panetta testified that there was no protest and that it was a terrorist attack from the get go.

Jillian. Can you ever make a sensible comment ever? Or are you just a wannabe poster that has bitchyness politicus magnanomous?

Obama knew the Benghazi attack was about arms he had illegally given to the terrorists in Libya. He wanted them shipped to Syria after Gadaffi was killed and the terrorists decided to kill the Americans and keep the weapons for themselves. Obama called his big time donor at U-Tube to coordinate the cover-up.
It's You Tube and that's just paranoid crap.

You think about it. Why was the WH calling Youtube about an incident when they had no idea what was going on? Why did they blame the CIA for blaming the video when they hadn't talked to the CIA about it?
Answer the questions.

To answer your first question, there are numerous examples in this thread of the explosion of violent protests throughout the Middle East in response to Innocence of Muslims. In this environment, one would have had to assume, at first, that the violent episode at Benghazi was connected. As the violence worsened, it would have seemed prudent to tell one of the world's most popular online video-sharing services of the obvious danger of this video.

As to your second question, on September 14:

11:15 a.m.: The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, having asked for talking points, gets a draft from the CIA’s Office of Terrorism Analysis. It starts with this line, the one that would undo Susan Rice during her run through the Sunday shows: "We believe based on currently available information that the attacks in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. consulate and subsequently its annex."

12:23 p.m.: The CIA's office of general counsel adds a line about the "inspired by the protests" theory being inconclusive.

3:04 p.m.: The talking points are sent to relevant White House aides, including Ben Rhodes.

4:42 p.m.: The CIA circulates new talking points but removes a mention of al Qaida.

By all appearances the attack was connected to the video, just like all the other large episodes of violence occurring at that time. The White House said to the CIA, "Is it that video? Is this like those Danish cartoons?" And the CIA said, "Yeah, looks like it."

Why are only the anti-conspiracy people in this thread linking things?

Forum List

Back