Early family formation is the human norm; why have we made it so exceptional?

And if someone has 10 kids they are 10 times the man of a person with one.
What do you think happens if you have a kid and they die of cancer? Did you become a man and then become less than a man because you couldn't Chuck Norris lymphoma to death?

I just cannot agree with this at all. Perhaps I am biased since it is my children that have no children.

My daughter is 28 making a base salary of more than 200 grand a year plus bonuses. She is a raising superstar at her company to the point she is used as an example in recruiting of what you can accomplish with the company if you work hard at it.

At the start of the year they created a new position just for her and now she found out last Friday she is leaving in early June for a 3 week trip to Dubai, Greece and Spain to help expand her company into the international market. If she had a baby at home none of this would be possible for her.

Yet I am supposed to agree that one of her classmates from high school that is on their 2nd child and working at the local pizza pub is far more important than my daughter?

Yeah, that is not happening.
100 years from now, no matter income, without children, the one at the pizza place will have more impact if she had offspring.

What do you think happens if you have a kid and they die of cancer? Did you become a man and then become less than a man because you couldn't Chuck Norris lymphoma to death?

And those poor males that have adopt children due to them or their wife being defective will never get to be real men.

100 years from now, no matter income, without children, the one at the pizza place will have more impact if she had offspring.

Depends upon what her offspring do.

My daughter could be in part responsible for saving the lives of millions of people with her company's product.

😄

Why would anyone alive today give a shit about 100 years from now other than maybe in context of the environment? I don't give a shit if I have genetic descendants running around 100 years from now. I'll be long dead by then. My cares will have ceased.

Forum List

Back