Earn $ for being bad....

I'm still wondering why meeting a rock star, singing karaoke, and traveling outside the US are all bad.
For some people, singing karaoke should be considered a 1st degree felony... "murdering" a song, you know.

I did karaoke once with a group of people, so that was not so bad. There were so many of us up there hacking up the song, you couldn't pinpoint just who was the main culprit. Lol.

what's your total?

12227187_1507138609613568_5168534996531979340_n.jpg

I'm a goody two shoes I guess. I only got $80

$80 or $110 (three tickets and a school suspension), depending on whether Paul Anka qualifies as a rock star. (Note: he is a GENUINELY nice guy.)

Change rock star to "celebrity", and it would be much higher--$230.

what's your total?

$80 or $110 (three tickets and a school suspension), depending on whether Paul Anka qualifies as a rock star. (Note: he is a GENUINELY nice guy.)

Change rock star to "celebrity", and it would be much higher--$230.

Maybe half price for Paul Anka! :)

I'm still wondering why meeting a rock star, singing karaoke, and traveling outside the US are all bad.

And since both meeting a rock star and traveling outside the US are both worth $30, it seems someone thinks they are really bad.

I did something way better than meeting a rock star. I had an entire NFL cheerleading squad riding on the bus I was driving. :D

For some people, singing karaoke should be considered a 1st degree felony... "murdering" a song, you know.

I did karaoke once with a group of people, so that was not so bad. There were so many of us up there hacking up the song, you couldn't pinpoint just who was the main culprit. Lol.

My wife has done it several times, usually Madonna, often La Isla Bonita...she is an excellent singer with an amazing talent for mimicry. (Had I not heard her practicing, I would have sworn she was lip-syncing.)

For drag racing, I'm assuming this is street racing Now is that $10 just for admitting to drag racing or is it $10 for each race?

For drag racing, I'm assuming this is street racing Now is that $10 just for admitting to drag racing or is it $10 for each race?

I don't think it's "per event" otherwise we'd probably have a few millionaires here....

what's your total?

i have not done....7, 9, 10, 17,

ahh hell make that 250....i just remember meeting dickey best or bets....some fucking body....

I may have made more money with a different list.... like getting pregnant out of wedlock or skipping school but I guess those things are just not as bad as singing karaoke!

omg you got preggies.....out of wedlock you ho......my granddad always said..first babies are hard to figure...they will come anywhere from 1 month to 9 months...babies after that tend to settle down...

we as a family had a pretty open attitude towards out of wedlock and even accepted wood's colts with open arms...granddad said ....if they want to be a 'smith' then all we can do is love them....

Forum List

Back