Earn $ for being bad....

what's your total?

12227187_1507138609613568_5168534996531979340_n.jpg

I'm a goody two shoes I guess. I only got $80

committed or convicted of a felony --LOL

This coming from one who complains about young people being "thugs" and wearing baggy pants? Ba ha ha. :lol:

Yeah but I grew out of it.
You see these idiots out there in there 40s still being assholes now days.

So, you regret it? I bet you don't!

Oh Hell no I dont regret it.
Those were good times!!

I glad I did all my stuff before everyone had a camera with them all the time.

why? would be fun to watch, no? ;)

I have no problem with pics or videos. I am just glad my wilder times are undocumented. At least by others. :biggrin:

Never? really?

What kind of girl do you think I am? :ack-1: I am a good girl, dammit. :eusa_angel:

I have no doubt you are good. But I didn't think you were a nun.

Now you know. :eusa_angel:

Well Sister ChrisL, I am doubting that you never did anything wild.

I'm innocent, I tell ya! :eusa_whistle:

I am not one to call anyone a liar without proof. But I suspect you have done some things that would be on this list.

At least I hope you have.

What kind of girl do you think I am? :ack-1: I am a good girl, dammit. :eusa_angel:

I am not one to call anyone a liar without proof. But I suspect you have done some things that would be on this list.

Of course I've done a couple of the things on the list. I'm only joking around. Lol. :lol: I played ring and run. That's what we called it. :up:

Of course I've done a couple of the things on the list. I'm only joking around. Lol. :lol: I played ring and run. That's what we called it. :up:

Never skinnydipped or streaked? Never felt the cool water across every part of your body, or enjoyed the wind doing the same? That would be a shame.

Never skinnydipped or streaked? Never felt the cool water across every part of your body, or enjoyed the wind doing the same? That would be a shame.

I've never streaked. Lol. :lol: When I was young there were a few times when I went swimming in my shirt and panties or bra and panties, but I can't recall ever getting totally naked and going swimming. Maybe when I was too young to remember. :dunno: I stole some things from an office supply store when I was in sixth grade, but I got caught and my mother brought me in and made me return all the stuff. Lol. I've drank and smoked weed of course. I tried cocaine and acid before. Never really had a drug habit or anything though. I consider that just experimentation and curiosity and a stupid teen phase I went through. I'm over it. I was a young mom, so I missed out on doing some REALLY wild things. I had to have a baby sitter to go out and stuff, you know?

I didn't go off to college because I was a mother. I put myself through community college. That was the best I could do in my situation, so I never had wild "college" experiences either.

I've never streaked. Lol. :lol: When I was young there were a few times when I went swimming in my shirt and panties or bra and panties, but I can't recall ever getting totally naked and going swimming. Maybe when I was too young to remember. :dunno: I stole some things from an office supply store when I was in sixth grade, but I got caught and my mother brought me in and made me return all the stuff. Lol. I've drank and smoked weed of course. I tried cocaine and acid before. Never really had a drug habit or anything though. I consider that just experimentation and curiosity and a stupid teen phase I went through. I'm over it. I was a young mom, so I missed out on doing some REALLY wild things. I had to have a baby sitter to go out and stuff, you know?

I highly recommend skinnydipping and at least being naked outside. Find a private place for each.

I didn't go off to college because I was a mother. I put myself through community college. That was the best I could do in my situation, so I never had wild "college" experiences either.

Neither did I. When I went to college I was married, had 3 kids and had just turned 30.

If you were a young Mom, you had at least a few wild times.

Neither did I. When I went to college I was married, had 3 kids and had just turned 30.

Well, having sex at a young age wasn't one of the things. Besides, I don't think having sex as a teenager of 15 or 16 is all that wild. It's kind of normal, I think. Maybe that's just me. :eusa_shifty: I think a lot of kids that age are experimenting with sex though.

I highly recommend skinnydipping and at least being naked outside. Find a private place for each.

I was only kidding though. I don't think that stuff is all that crazy or wild. Just normal kid stuff. :D Sometimes adult stuff, but I prefer to keep some things private and more intimate. Leave something to the imagination is what I always say. Lol.

Hmm. I guess getting a felony or getting arrested could be considered more serious than just "kids stuff." That can really have an effect on your entire life depending on the circumstances. Most of the stuff on the list is just silly stuff that some kids do though.

Let's put it this way, by the time I was 21 (old enough to go to bars and drink legally), I was the mother of a 5 year old son. I couldn't just come and go as I pleased, and a lot of times I had my son with me. That kind of puts a damper on things, if you know what I mean. Lol. :D Because I had limited freedom as a younger person, my experiences are probably quite boring compared to a lot of other people who had complete freedom and limited responsibilities. I had to think about another human being besides myself.

Forum List

Back