eavesdropping on obamacare

I love these types of posts!

Haven't been to the ER lately have you? Although the OP states the semi private room was divided and out side the ER
'Rooms' divided by curtains. :cuckoo:
Last time I had to frequent one, I eavesdropped on my neighbour. Both of our families still get a chuckle out of that one!!

Here's another for you:
I had to bring my youngest (at the age of two) to the ER.
We got to 'eavesdrop' the attempts to revive a self inflicted GS victim.

Flat line.

Now, prove me wrong instead attempting to back peddle. :thup:

Well, let's see. One way to preserve a little dignity for a cancer patient is not go and post about what you overheard them say while they were receiving treatment. There is a reason that the don't have live cams in the ER. Sometimes we just have to be decent to each other because it is the right thing to do. It seems like you want to defend the Obama-hate topic instead of actually caring about the person who's supposed conversation was listened in upon and then broadcast on the internet. How is it that the people who hate Obamacare so much all of the sudden care about uninsured Americans. I thought that was the general republican idea; let them eat worms. If the right wingers really cared about the people they are using as examples, then they would want them to have insurance. If this was a story with proper links and sources, then we could look at the facts. One specific question would be "How much is the total yearly deductible for this patient?" If it is less than the amount mentioned in the Op, then it would prove that the Op does not hold up. Again it is all hearsay so it doesn't allow for objectivity. I know that objectivity is not required for ideologues but I am speaking to the people here that are capable of independent thought.

It's a personal story. Names were changed to protect the innocent. :cuckoo:

The OP wasn't speaking to deductibles. The OP was speaking to the COST of medication, period.

Dude, you're all over the map with your post.

Now keep linking to what you 'think' and ass-ume.

Keep :dig:

Wait....bluesman is right...by reading your post...let's see...yes, yes - he is male...probably mid 60's....his name is BOB!!! That's it!
Man you are so cruel to expose this guy on the internets:lol::lol::lol:

Well, let's see. One way to preserve a little dignity for a cancer patient is not go and post about what you overheard them say while they were receiving treatment. There is a reason that the don't have live cams in the ER. Sometimes we just have to be decent to each other because it is the right thing to do. It seems like you want to defend the Obama-hate topic instead of actually caring about the person who's supposed conversation was listened in upon and then broadcast on the internet. How is it that the people who hate Obamacare so much all of the sudden care about uninsured Americans. I thought that was the general republican idea; let them eat worms. If the right wingers really cared about the people they are using as examples, then they would want them to have insurance. If this was a story with proper links and sources, then we could look at the facts. One specific question would be "How much is the total yearly deductible for this patient?" If it is less than the amount mentioned in the Op, then it would prove that the Op does not hold up. Again it is all hearsay so it doesn't allow for objectivity. I know that objectivity is not required for ideologues but I am speaking to the people here that are capable of independent thought.

The OP wasn't speaking to deductibles. The OP was speaking to the COST of medication, period.

I apologize for assuming that you would understand that the cost of medication would in many cases be applied to the deductible.

ObamaCare patients with serious pre-existing diseases could face expensive drug costs

No. Besides the fact that she shouldn't be eavesdropping on people going through cancer treatment which is beyond disrespectful, it isn't really valid to use unsubstantiated hearsay as an argument against Obamacare. There is no way to objectively review the facts. It works well for subjective Obama-hate but not so much for those of us who prefer keeping it real. If a person hates Obama, that is their right. My opinion is that most people who hate Obamacare really just hate Obama. Same thing with Benghazi. They don't give a damn about the four dead Americans, they just want to capitalize on the situation as a way to attack Obama. Since this is a discussion forum, I think it is fair to ask for more than something that someone "heard". Links and sources are much more credible.
Got links for those opinions, sparky?

You want a "link" for my "opinion"? I just gave my opinion and the link would be located in the address bar of your browser. If you want to claim that the Obama-haters cared more about the 4 dead Americans than they cared about attacking Obama, then say so if you think it is credible. The right wingers all supported the invasion of Iraq and are not calling for investigation about the over 4 thousand dead Americans because of a republican mistake. Now that Obama is in office, they all of the sudden care about dead Americans? It doesn't take any sort of link to realize that right wingers do not care about the financial problems of the people who do not have insurance. It is republican policy that they remain uninsured. Therefore it is bullshit to assume that they care about the people that they cite when attacking Obama or his policies.

Last edited:

I apologize for assuming that you would understand that the cost of medication would in many cases be applied to the deductible.

ObamaCare patients with serious pre-existing diseases could face expensive drug costs | Fox News

Oh what a shocker. Fox News attacks Obamacare. I guess that settles it.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-existing-diseases-could-face-expensive-drug/

Fact are facts no matter who reports them. And modifying people's posts within the quote box is against the rules of this forum.

Wait....bluesman is right...by reading your post...let's see...yes, yes - he is male...probably mid 60's....his name is BOB!!! That's it!
Man you are so cruel to expose this guy on the internets:lol::lol::lol:

If that is your take-away from what I am saying then you are never going to get it. The point is that people who not in favor of health care for the poor don't give a shit about this particular cancer patient. The bigger point is that it is not a valid example because it is hearsay and there is no way to objectively review the patient's actual situation. Can you tell me his deductible? The correct answer to insurance questions comes from objective people with expertise on insurance. It does not come from people who just want to say something bad about our democratically elected president.

Fox news story link

Fact are facts no matter who reports them. And modifying people's posts within the quote box is against the rules of this forum.

No, I did not modify the context of your post. It is in fact a link to Fox News. The system would not let me respond with a link since I am new here and had less than 15 posts. Here is a suggestion. Let's make it about the debate and not a personal attack on me. When you shift the focus to me personally, it shows that you are stumped. If it is your opinion providing a Fox News link settles a debate on Obamacare then there is no need to go any further.

No, I did not modify the context of your post. It is in fact a link to Fox News. The system would not let me respond with a link since I am new here and had less than 15 posts. Here is a suggestion. Let's make it about the debate and not a personal attack on me. When you shift the focus to me personally, it shows that you are stumped. If it is your opinion providing a Fox News link settles a debate on Obamacare then there is no need to go any further.

How about you take a breath and don't interpret a helpful hint as an attack. You can get infracted and banned for changing the text of people's posts.

How about you take a breath and don't interpret a helpful hint as an attack. You can get infracted and banned for changing the text of people's posts.

Slow down. I already explained that the system would not let me post if there was a link contained in my post because I am new and had less than 15 posts. I didn't change your post. I simply replaced the link that ended in "FoxNewsDotCom" with verbiage that described what it was. The rules do not allow posting portions of a post and taking them out of context. I am within the spirit of the rules with what I did. Besides, I don't think you are trying to be helpful to me anymore than republicans give a crap about the un-insured's medical costs.

Fox news story link

Shocker! Attack the source!

http://www.bcbsfl.com/DocumentLibrary/Providers/Content/ClosedFormMedGuide.pdf

^^^^pleasure reading for you^^^^

This is one company, one plan, one state.
Kerry on.

Slow down. I already explained that the system would not let me post if there was a link contained in my post because I am new and had less than 15 posts. I didn't change your post. I simply replaced the link that ended in "FoxNewsDotCom" with verbiage that described what it was. The rules do not allow posting portions of a post and taking them out of context. I am within the spirit of the rules with what I did. Besides, I don't think you are trying to be helpful to me anymore than republicans give a crap about the un-insured's medical costs.

I am letting you know that what you did is against the rules of this forum as far as I understand them.

I did not make a personal attack on you.

I have been much more polite to you than you have been to others in this thread.

And with that I wash my hands of you. Goodbye.

Fail.
You can quote another post with a link.

I am letting you know that what you did is against the rules of this forum as far as I understand them.

I did not make a personal attack on you.

I have been much more polite to you than you have been to others in this thread.

And with that I wash my hands of you. Goodbye.

Oh, thanks for being so friendly and nice while you "wash your hands " of me. I am all warm and fuzzy now.

The fact remains. I was correct. It is chicken-shit to use hearsay to attack Obamacare so let's everybody stop getting personal and respond to what I am saying instead of the "friendly" little attacks. If you are stumped and cannot deal with what I am saying, then maybe I have a point.

Fail.
You can quote another post with a link.

No. That is incorrect. You can check with someone who knows how the forum works. Until a new member has 15 posts, a link cannot be contained in the response. When I tried to hit respond, it gave me an error message.

Come on people. I am brand new here and it is already a bunch of bullshit personal attacks. However. I forgive you and will give you a second chance. I know you can do better.

No. Besides the fact that she shouldn't be eavesdropping on people going through cancer treatment which is beyond disrespectful, it isn't really valid to use unsubstantiated hearsay as an argument against Obamacare. There is no way to objectively review the facts. It works well for subjective Obama-hate but not so much for those of us who prefer keeping it real. If a person hates Obama, that is their right. My opinion is that most people who hate Obamacare really just hate Obama. Same thing with Benghazi. They don't give a damn about the four dead Americans, they just want to capitalize on the situation as a way to attack Obama. Since this is a discussion forum, I think it is fair to ask for more than something that someone "heard". Links and sources are much more credible.

You want a "link" for my "opinion"? I just gave my opinion and the link would be located in the address bar of your browser.

Yes, just like you required of the OP.
Fail again.

:link:

If you want to claim that the Obama-haters cared more about the 4 dead Americans than they cared about attacking Obama, then say so if you think it is credible.

The right wingers all supported the invasion of Iraq and are not calling for investigation about the over 4 thousand dead Americans because of a republican mistake. Now that Obama is in office, they all of the sudden care about dead Americans?

It doesn't take any sort of link to realize that right wingers do not care about the financial problems of the people who do not have insurance. It is republican policy that they remain uninsured. Therefore it is bullshit to assume that they care about the people that they cite when attacking Obama or his policies.

:lmao:

Politely reminding you that this thread is in the Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare forum.

Thanks for the laugh of the day!!
:eusa_angel:

This is great, Republicans everywhere suddenly realizing all of the problems with private health insurance.

THANKS OBAMA!

;)

You want a "link" for my "opinion"? I just gave my opinion and the link would be located in the address bar of your browser.

Yes, just like you required of the OP.
Fail again.

The right wingers all supported the invasion of Iraq and are not calling for investigation about the over 4 thousand dead Americans because of a republican mistake. Now that Obama is in office, they all of the sudden care about dead Americans?

It doesn't take any sort of link to realize that right wingers do not care about the financial problems of the people who do not have insurance. It is republican policy that they remain uninsured. Therefore it is bullshit to assume that they care about the people that they cite when attacking Obama or his policies.

:lmao:

Politely reminding you that this thread is in the Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare forum.

Thanks for the laugh of the day!!
:eusa_angel:

Just claiming that you are being "polite" does not excuse you.

I am directing my posts at people who can think beyond a bumper sticker mentality. My claim in my response is that right wingers do not typically give a shit about the people they cite when they attack Obama. Benghazi is another example of right wingers claiming to care about the victims when in reality they just want to attack Obama. I used the Iraq war as an example of right wingers not wanting investigation when there was a republican president. I would apologize but I since this is a political discussion forum, I giving everybody credit and assuming they are up on politics from the past few years. Could you "politely" discontinue your fascination with me now?

Fox news story link

you do know it is against the rules to edit others posts dont you?
Don't confuse him, her or it with facts or mention that the same information is available in even liberal news outlets such as Yahoo finance, CNBC and Bloomberg, which on anything non-stock related are somewhat to the left of Trotsky. You just have to go to archives in their cases because they don't like to criticize that moderate conservative, dear leader Obama.

Forum List

Back