🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ebola Response

Do you deny that there was resistance in the Gay community to the push for condom use, and the closure of Bath Houses? That the risks of promiscuity was ignored by people who didn't want to change their lifestyle? Even movies (the band played on, The normal heart) document this resistance and ignorance.

You are the one trying to place all the blame for AIDS on the president at the time. I am merely retorting (successfully).

Do you deny that there was resistance in every community to the push for condom use?

The gay community was the one being most adversely affected, with the hemophilliac community and the IV drug users right after.

Yes, there was resistance, but the rest of society was not facing decimation, as the gay community was.

Its a virus that kills everyone not only gays idiot...so the gay community was never facing decimation

Ignorance kills lives.

From the CDC:

Results of HIV testing conducted in 20 cities as part of the National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (NHBS) indicated that 18% of gay and bisexual men tested in 2011 had HIV and that HIV prevalence increased with increasing age.

The only thing keeping them alive is medication. When medication was not available an infection rate LOWER than what we have now would be considered decimation in the literal, classical sense.

I said its a virus that kills everyone. Does the CDC deny this or you just changed the subject again?

Actually its not killing everyone, medication is keeping it at bay.

YOU are the one changing the subject, as I have refuted your AIDS/Ebola Comparison, and you are left flailing for some way out.

10387224_772414462805139_8978369187805244960_n.jpg

Do you deny that there was resistance in every community to the push for condom use?

The gay community was the one being most adversely affected, with the hemophilliac community and the IV drug users right after.

Yes, there was resistance, but the rest of society was not facing decimation, as the gay community was.

Its a virus that kills everyone not only gays idiot...so the gay community was never facing decimation

Ignorance kills lives.

From the CDC:

Results of HIV testing conducted in 20 cities as part of the National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (NHBS) indicated that 18% of gay and bisexual men tested in 2011 had HIV and that HIV prevalence increased with increasing age.

The only thing keeping them alive is medication. When medication was not available an infection rate LOWER than what we have now would be considered decimation in the literal, classical sense.

I said its a virus that kills everyone. Does the CDC deny this or you just changed the subject again?

Actually its not killing everyone, medication is keeping it at bay.

YOU are the one changing the subject, as I have refuted your AIDS/Ebola Comparison, and you are left flailing for some way out.

Dude did I say its killing everyone? Or it KILLS everyone not just gays?

The left loves to blame President Reagan for AIDs, but they refuse to accept that the gays and Left did themselves in. They refused to shut down the bathhouses where AIDs was being spread.

They refused to stop the very actions that was spreading AIDS.

There still isn't a cure for AIDs, anything President Reagan did or didn't do had absolutely no affect on the spread of AIDS.

How many people need to die or become infected with Ebola before it's taken serious? Just curious.

so if one of the infected nurses dies we can take it serious good to know.

Oh you said take it serious. I take it very serious...I just dont condone shitting your pants. I dont have a number for that...but its not 1 tho
Nor do I but when one of the nurses treating the original victim comes down with a fever calls the CDC reports this ask if she can fly and they say yes knowing another nurse who treated the same patient is infected that's troubling.

The left loves to blame President Reagan for AIDs, but they refuse to accept that the gays and Left did themselves in. They refused to shut down the bathhouses where AIDs was being spread.

They refused to stop the very actions that was spreading AIDS.

There still isn't a cure for AIDs, anything President Reagan did or didn't do had absolutely no affect on the spread of AIDS.

Yes, people refused to stop having sex. Shocking.

Yesterday's meeting in the Whitehouse wasn't so much about stopping the threat of Ebola, but about creating another distraction.

Today i see stories all over this forum exploring ways to blame dead and living Republicans.

I figured Obama was only pissed about media coverage, not all of the screwups in the CDC.

Last edited:
Yesterday's meeting in the Whitehouse wasn't so much about stopping the threat of Ebola, but about creating another distraction.

Today is see stories all over this forum exploring ways to blame dead and living Republicans.

I figured Obama was only pissed about media coverage, not all of the screwups in the CDC.

Ebola in America. Who'da thunk it? My God, can this buffoon fuck anything else up?

CC has reached a new low in vile propaganda.

I suggest he/she/it read up on the work George W. Bush has done in Africa to combat AIDS. He's a hero there - and far more popular than Obama (to use a metric CC can understand).
what does Bush have to do with Reagan?

I suggest he/she/it read up on the work George W. Bush has done in Africa to combat AIDS. He's a hero there - and far more popular than Obama (to use a metric CC can understand).

CC is feeding the false lefty meme that the GOP doesn't care about Black People With AIDS (and the fringe version that the GOP created AIDS to exterminate black people). That is what I'm addressing.

CC is feeding the false lefty meme that the GOP doesn't care about Black People With AIDS (and the fringe version that the GOP created AIDS to exterminate black people). That is what I'm addressing.
what.

Obola brought us Ebola by decimating our Immigration System. So he is to blame. Period, end of story.

Obola brought us Ebola by decimating our Immigration System. So he is to blame. Period, end of story.
What? The guy who came here with Ebola had a visa to arrive in the United States.

Everything's screwed. Obola brought us Ebola. He's a buffoon. Our Immigration System is in shambles thanks to him. And the biggest crime is that he dismantled our Immigration System intentionally. Things are gonna get much worse. The man is a criminal.

What? The guy who came here with Ebola had a visa to arrive in the United States.

Everything's screwed. Obola brought us Ebola. He's a buffoon. Our Immigration System is in shambles thanks to him. And the biggest crime is that he dismantled our Immigration System intentionally. Things are gonna get much worse. The man is a criminal.
Ebola being here has nothing to do with our Immigration System. If you want to argue that people from Ebola stricken countries shouldn't be allowed here, that is a different story.

Ebola being here has nothing to do with our Immigration System. If you want to argue that people from Ebola stricken countries shouldn't be allowed here, that is a different story.

Oh it's gonna get much worse. This President has completely dismantled our Immigration System. Americans better get used to exotic disease. Because until we rebuild our Immigration System, it's gonna be the 'New-Norm.'

Forum List

Back