🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ebola Response

10365769_718838731542517_61113769819493358_n.jpg

1 whole person died from Ebola and everybody shitting their pants...meanwhile Diabetes takes out more people than Ebola ever will and everyone is mad at changing the school lunches?

Thousands died while that old whore refused to even utter the word, AIDS.

With AIDS they had no identified organism at the start. AIDS also started just like this, with a few cases, however the longer incubation period led to far more spread prior to patterns emerging.

You can blame the governments (all levels), but you can also blame the main population that suffered through the worst of it in part, due to their resistance to changing their sexual habits.

Ebola is identified, and is far easier to spread than AIDS. We are at the start of the problem, and it can be contained ONLY IF the people in charge have the will to do it.

So are you going to blame the victims of Ebola too or was sex just too juicy a subject to pass on?

Do you deny that there was resistance in the Gay community to the push for condom use, and the closure of Bath Houses? That the risks of promiscuity was ignored by people who didn't want to change their lifestyle? Even movies (the band played on, The normal heart) document this resistance and ignorance.

You are the one trying to place all the blame for AIDS on the president at the time. I am merely retorting (successfully).

1 whole person died from Ebola and everybody shitting their pants...meanwhile Diabetes takes out more people than Ebola ever will and everyone is mad at changing the school lunches?

With AIDS they had no identified organism at the start. AIDS also started just like this, with a few cases, however the longer incubation period led to far more spread prior to patterns emerging.

You can blame the governments (all levels), but you can also blame the main population that suffered through the worst of it in part, due to their resistance to changing their sexual habits.

Ebola is identified, and is far easier to spread than AIDS. We are at the start of the problem, and it can be contained ONLY IF the people in charge have the will to do it.

So are you going to blame the victims of Ebola too or was sex just too juicy a subject to pass on?

Do you deny that there was resistance in the Gay community to the push for condom use, and the closure of Bath Houses? That the risks of promiscuity was ignored by people who didn't want to change their lifestyle? Even movies (the band played on, The normal heart) document this resistance and ignorance.

You are the one trying to place all the blame for AIDS on the president at the time. I am merely retorting (successfully).

Do you deny that there was resistance in every community to the push for condom use?

You have to be joking. You're comparing apples to sea cucumbers. Does diabetes kill in a week? Does aids kill in a week?

No and Ebola doesnt begin with an A or D either

Aids is primarily transmitted by sexual activity. Diabetes, depending on the form, can be hereditary or can be managed or actually overcome by a dietary change. This strain of Ebola has a 90 percent mortality rate within a few days. Diabetes or Aids aren't even in the same universe for your comparison.

Do you deny that there was resistance in every community to the push for condom use?

The gay community was the one being most adversely affected, with the hemophilliac community and the IV drug users right after.

Yes, there was resistance, but the rest of society was not facing decimation, as the gay community was.

How many people need to die or become infected with Ebola before it's taken serious? Just curious.

so if one of the infected nurses dies we can take it serious good to know.

I had heard that the boyfriend of the infected nurse has come down with symptoms of Ebola. Not sure what to think. If not, I'm sure he is in isolation.

1. Nina Pham's Boyfriend Admitted For Ebola-Like Symptoms ...
    therealrevo.com/blog/?p=123520

3 days ago - Now Ms. Pham's boyfriend has been admitted for Ebola-like symptoms. ...The changes were prompted by the discovery that a nurse at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas had ... And all of those fluids can infect you.

Don't get between a democrat and his dick.

Don't get between a democrat and his dick.

You made me spray my drink all over my monitor!

How many people need to die or become infected with Ebola before it's taken serious? Just curious.

I had heard that the boyfriend of the infected nurse has come down with symptoms of Ebola. Not sure what to think. If not, I'm sure he is in isolation.

3 days ago - Now Ms. Pham's boyfriend has been admitted for Ebola-like symptoms. ...The changes were prompted by the discovery that a nurse at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas had ... And all of those fluids can infect you.
Yeah, going to need a better source on that one.

It's an Obola Obomination. He's decimated our Immigration System. It's in shambles. The asshole should have been Impeached a long time ago. Ebola in America. My God, is there anything else this imbecile can fuck up?

Yeah, going to need a better source on that one.

That's what I thought, but you never know.

It's an Obola Obomination. He's decimated our Immigration System. It's in shambles. The asshole should have been Impeached a long time ago. Ebola in America. My God, is there anything else this imbecile can fuck up?

Well, for the Ebola Czar (now he's calling it, Ebola Response Support Coordinator) he thought and thought about it and decided it called for a partisan choice, Chief of Staff for Joe Biden, Ron Klain.

So now he regards Ebola as a political problem rather than a medical one.
Ronald A. "Ron" Klain is an American lawyer and political operative best known for serving as Chief of Staff to two Vice Presidents - Al Gore(1995–1999) and Joseph Biden (2009–2011).[1][2] He is an influentialDemocratic Party insider. Earlier in his career, he was a law clerk forSupreme Court Justice Byron White during the Court's 1987 and 1988 Terms and worked on Capitol Hill, where he was Chief Counsel to theSenate Judiciary Committee during the Clarence Thomas Supreme Court nomination. He was portrayed by Kevin Spacey in the HBO film Recountdepicting the tumult of the 2000 presidential election. On October 17, 2014, CNBC reported that Klain is to be named the newly created "Ebola Czar" by President Obama.[3]

No, Thousands of people have died. Where have you been? One person in the US. Thousands in Africa in a relatively short period of time. So, you would prefer there be no awareness? no conversation ?No pre emtive action to make sure it doesnt happen here?

Gee, what if more people had talked about AIDS in the early days to raise awareness? Im sure they would have been accused by you for shitting in their pants.

Well, for the Ebola Czar (now he's calling it, Ebola Response Support Coordinator) he thought and thought about it and decided it called for a partisan choice, Chief of Staff for Joe Biden, Ron Klain.

So now he regards Ebola as a political problem rather than a medical one.
Ronald A. "Ron" Klain is an American lawyer and political operative best known for serving as Chief of Staff to two Vice Presidents - Al Gore(1995–1999) and Joseph Biden (2009–2011).[1][2] He is an influentialDemocratic Party insider. Earlier in his career, he was a law clerk forSupreme Court Justice Byron White during the Court's 1987 and 1988 Terms and worked on Capitol Hill, where he was Chief Counsel to theSenate Judiciary Committee during the Clarence Thomas Supreme Court nomination. He was portrayed by Kevin Spacey in the HBO film Recountdepicting the tumult of the 2000 presidential election. On October 17, 2014, CNBC reported that Klain is to be named the newly created "Ebola Czar" by President Obama.[3]

He's a piece of shit. He's destroyed our Immigration System. He's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He's a Traitor in my opinion. I don't consider him my President.

The gay community was the one being most adversely affected, with the hemophilliac community and the IV drug users right after.

Yes, there was resistance, but the rest of society was not facing decimation, as the gay community was.

Its a virus that kills everyone not only gays idiot...so the gay community was never facing decimation

Oh you said take it serious. I take it very serious...I just dont condone shitting your pants. I dont have a number for that...but its not 1 tho

But don't you see that is not happening. People are talking, and many disturbed at what could be an open invitation to us when our borders are not secure, flights are oncoming from afflicted countries and over a thousand people from those countries already have visas ready to come to our country.

When AIDS became a problem...just for gays... we talked about it and saved many loves by letting people know it could be by any unprotected sex and transfusions or sharing needles. Since talking about it, we saved kids from all kinds of STD'sand probably more from AIDS that we realize.. Awareness is good.

Its a virus that kills everyone not only gays idiot...so the gay community was never facing decimation

Ignorance kills lives.

From the CDC:

Results of HIV testing conducted in 20 cities as part of the National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (NHBS) indicated that 18% of gay and bisexual men tested in 2011 had HIV and that HIV prevalence increased with increasing age.

The only thing keeping them alive is medication. When medication was not available an infection rate LOWER than what we have now would be considered decimation in the literal, classical sense.

AIDs was already in the US and no complete cure has been found yet.

BTW, did he ignore that it existed or did he offer any solutions and they were ignored?

Ignorance kills lives.

From the CDC:

Results of HIV testing conducted in 20 cities as part of the National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (NHBS) indicated that 18% of gay and bisexual men tested in 2011 had HIV and that HIV prevalence increased with increasing age.

The only thing keeping them alive is medication. When medication was not available an infection rate LOWER than what we have now would be considered decimation in the literal, classical sense.

I said its a virus that kills everyone. Does the CDC deny this or you just changed the subject again?

Forum List

Back