🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ebola Response

CC has reached a new low in vile propaganda.

I suggest he/she/it read up on the work George W. Bush has done in Africa to combat AIDS. He's a hero there - and far more popular than Obama (to use a metric CC can understand).
what does Bush have to do with Reagan?

CC is feeding the false lefty meme that the GOP doesn't care about Black People With AIDS (and the fringe version that the GOP created AIDS to exterminate black people). That is what I'm addressing.

I didnt mention race at all race baiter

The gay community was the one being most adversely affected, with the hemophilliac community and the IV drug users right after.

Yes, there was resistance, but the rest of society was not facing decimation, as the gay community was.

Its a virus that kills everyone not only gays idiot...so the gay community was never facing decimation

Ignorance kills lives.

From the CDC:

Results of HIV testing conducted in 20 cities as part of the National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (NHBS) indicated that 18% of gay and bisexual men tested in 2011 had HIV and that HIV prevalence increased with increasing age.

The only thing keeping them alive is medication. When medication was not available an infection rate LOWER than what we have now would be considered decimation in the literal, classical sense.

I said its a virus that kills everyone. Does the CDC deny this or you just changed the subject again?

Actually its not killing everyone, medication is keeping it at bay.

YOU are the one changing the subject, as I have refuted your AIDS/Ebola Comparison, and you are left flailing for some way out.

Dude did I say its killing everyone? Or it KILLS everyone not just gays?

Ah semantics arguing, the last resort of the person that has been so thoroughly pwned that they have no other recourse.

Your original premise has been discredited, anything after is just patheitc gotcha hunting.

Obola brought us Ebola by decimating our Immigration System. So he is to blame. Period, end of story.
What? The guy who came here with Ebola had a visa to arrive in the United States.

Everything's screwed. Obola brought us Ebola. He's a buffoon. Our Immigration System is in shambles thanks to him. And the biggest crime is that he dismantled our Immigration System intentionally. Things are gonna get much worse. The man is a criminal.

I know, our borders were all pinned up before Obama

I suggest he/she/it read up on the work George W. Bush has done in Africa to combat AIDS. He's a hero there - and far more popular than Obama (to use a metric CC can understand).
What does Reagan have to do with EBOLA?
nothing....but so what....i wanted to know why she brought up Bush
Go scrub a toilet

Obola brought us Ebola by decimating our Immigration System. So he is to blame. Period, end of story.
What? The guy who came here with Ebola had a visa to arrive in the United States.

Everything's screwed. Obola brought us Ebola. He's a buffoon. Our Immigration System is in shambles thanks to him. And the biggest crime is that he dismantled our Immigration System intentionally. Things are gonna get much worse. The man is a criminal.

He's opened the Border floodgates and dismantled our Immigration System. And he did it intentionally. He's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He is a criminal.

Its a virus that kills everyone not only gays idiot...so the gay community was never facing decimation

Ignorance kills lives.

From the CDC:

Results of HIV testing conducted in 20 cities as part of the National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (NHBS) indicated that 18% of gay and bisexual men tested in 2011 had HIV and that HIV prevalence increased with increasing age.

The only thing keeping them alive is medication. When medication was not available an infection rate LOWER than what we have now would be considered decimation in the literal, classical sense.

I said its a virus that kills everyone. Does the CDC deny this or you just changed the subject again?

YOU are the one changing the subject, as I have refuted your AIDS/Ebola Comparison, and you are left flailing for some way out.

Ah semantics arguing, the last resort of the person that has been so thoroughly pwned that they have no other recourse.

Your original premise has been discredited, anything after is just patheitc gotcha hunting.

Killing gays only vs Killing Everyone is not semantics.

He's opened the Border floodgates and dismantled our Immigration System. And he did it intentionally. He's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He is a criminal.

Sure he did and proof of that is in your dreams

Ignorance kills lives.

From the CDC:

It killed more gays proportionally than the rest of the population, even IV drug users and Hemophiliacs.

Your last few posts are again, semantics, and a feeble attempt to claw some form of win out of a losing post.

It killed more gays proportionally than the rest of the population, even IV drug users and Hemophiliacs.

Your last few posts are again, semantics, and a feeble attempt to claw some form of win out of a losing post.

Once again, Did I mention anything about any of the shit you're talking about?

I said aids wasnt a gay only diesease and you seem to disagree except when you are asked directly.

Peace stupid!

I don't know why some people are talking about AIDS in this topic, but before AIDS was called AIDS, it was called GRID in the early 80s. And that "G" stood for "Gay".

AIDS was at first known only as a gay disease, and that association has stuck with it ever since.

What does Reagan have to do with EBOLA?

Didn't you know? Reagan invented Ebola in order to cause the Genocide of Black People in Africa.

CC is feeding the false lefty meme that the GOP doesn't care about Black People With AIDS (and the fringe version that the GOP created AIDS to exterminate black people). That is what I'm addressing.

You Are A LAIR. Every post you make propagates your race baiting sig.

Yeah yeah...You just mentioned race again above. Race baiting one trick pony only has one trick

irony

irony

Because the sig came from the Republican party...but I digress

I don't know why some people are talking about AIDS in this topic, but before AIDS was called AIDS, it was called GRID in the early 80s. And that "G" stood for "Gay".

AIDS was at first known only as a gay disease, and that association has stuck with it ever since.

It also has to do that even today they are still the main group suffering from it.

Once again, Did I mention anything about any of the shit you're talking about?

I said aids wasnt a gay only diesease and you seem to disagree except when you are asked directly.

Peace stupid!

Brave Sir ClosedCaption ran away.
Bravely ran away, away.
When danger rears it's ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes Brave Sir ClosedCaption turned about
He gallantly chickened out.

Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat.
Oh bravest of the brave, Sir ClosedCaption.

Forum List

Back