Ebola watch, Ebola watch!!!

Well, now that the 2014 mid-terms are firmly in the rear view mirror, what's going on with Ebola these days? I .
So far, it's only the most virulent and deadly outbreak in history killing more people than all other Ebola outbreaks combined.

16,000 infected, 5,700 dead, 70% mortality, 3 African countries devastated by it and the USA still treats it like a soiled diaper

Nothing to fear, Obama appointed an Ebola Czar

Some people think it's funny...liberals have a sick sense of humor

No. You are a blatant liar.

None of us think it is funny.

But the sensible ones among us are dismayed that RWNJs used this as a political ploy. 2 deaths among 320 million Americans is a tragedy, but it is NOT a pandemic, and it is not an epidemic. Also, those who were infected here are all healed.

So, it is Cons who have a fucking sick sense of humor. Had they (including you) had any sense of human decency to begin with, they wouldn't have started this scare at all.

Every single month, I am going to ask where the Ebola is, since fucked up Righties like you so much wanted it to happen, so you could have something to blame Obama for.

Well my brother the sooner you realize the error of supporting this man the better off you'll be..While he makes deals with Islamonazis who have made a pledged to destroy Israel you focus on this stupidity. Pretty rival actually....but hey we all have our priorities yours is defending Obama
Uh, where am I defending anyone? I am exposing RWNJs for making a political football out of a medical crisis.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Well, now that the 2014 mid-terms are firmly in the rear view mirror, what's going on with Ebola these days? I .
So far, it's only the most virulent and deadly outbreak in history killing more people than all other Ebola outbreaks combined.

16,000 infected, 5,700 dead, 70% mortality, 3 African countries devastated by it and the USA still treats it like a soiled diaper

Nothing to fear, Obama appointed an Ebola Czar

Some people think it's funny...liberals have a sick sense of humor

No. You are a blatant liar.

None of us think it is funny.

But the sensible ones among us are dismayed that RWNJs used this as a political ploy. 2 deaths among 320 million Americans is a tragedy, but it is NOT a pandemic, and it is not an epidemic. Also, those who were infected here are all healed.

So, it is Cons who have a fucking sick sense of humor. Had they (including you) had any sense of human decency to begin with, they wouldn't have started this scare at all.

Every single month, I am going to ask where the Ebola is, since fucked up Righties like you so much wanted it to happen, so you could have something to blame Obama for.

Well my brother the sooner you realize the error of supporting this man the better off you'll be..While he makes deals with Islamonazis who have made a pledged to destroy Israel you focus on this stupidity. Pretty rival actually....but hey we all have our priorities yours is defending Obama
Uh, where am I defending anyone? I am exposing RWNJs for making a political football out of a medical crisis.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

ok

Oh it's here to stay. Another gift from this asshole President. But the corrupt American MSM has been ordered to back off and stop reporting on new cases. Don't wanna panic the Sheeple. Just like the horrific BP oil and Japan Nuclear disasters, the reporting has stopped, but the horrific effects will be with us for many many years.

So just because the American MSM stops reporting on it, doesn't mean everything's fine. In fact, it usually means it's just too horrific for the Sheeple to handle. I mean come on, consuming all that wonderfully contaminated Gulf & Pacific seafood can't be bad for you, right? So no, don't think Ebola is gone. It's actually here to stay. Thank you Mr. President.

But the corrupt American MSM has been ordered to back off and stop reporting on new cases.

Do you ever wonder why some people consider you a conspiracy nut whackjob?

Just curious.

It's true. The Dear Leader has ordered his Media cronies to stop reporting on new cases. 'It's for the good of the People.'

Ebola is not gone. It's here to stay.

I was walking down the sidewalk and a car hit a puddle and splashed me. I ran to the nearest ER to get checked for Ebola.

And Dengue fever, just to be safe.

The ER was chock full of Ebola patients, but the media was tied up with Ace bandages in a closet.

Fucking Obama!

Sean Hannity gets his Ebola marching orders from Obama. So does Breitbart.

When Obama says, "No Ebola stories allowed", Hannity listens.

I was walking down the sidewalk and a car hit a puddle and splashed me. I ran to the nearest ER to get checked for Ebola.

And Dengue fever, just to be safe.

The ER was chock full of Ebola patients, but the media was tied up with Ace bandages in a closet.

Fucking Obama!

I told you there wasn't enough panic... Where do we get these conspiracy guys...

But the corrupt American MSM has been ordered to back off and stop reporting on new cases.

Just curious.

Did you know there are 16,000 people infected and 5,700 deaths and the chart of new infections in West Africa looks parabolic?
Yes, I did know that. I guess that media embargo just ain't working, huh?

And did you know parabolas have a down slope?

Officials Number of New Ebola Cases in W. Africa Declining

And the paranoid whackjob paulitician was talking about new cases here in the US, not Africa.

Just curious.

Did you know there are 16,000 people infected and 5,700 deaths and the chart of new infections in West Africa looks parabolic?
Yes, I did know that. I guess that media embargo just ain't working, huh?

And did you know parabolas have a down slope?

Officials Number of New Ebola Cases in W. Africa Declining

And the paranoid whackjob paulitician was talking about new cases here in the US, not Africa.

graph1-cumulative-reported-cases.jpg

CDC as of today.

Decline?

Notice how little interest there is in Ebola in the US since we don't have any active cases and it's no longer a political hot button. That will all change if one of the 1400 being monitored is diagnosed.

Rate of new Ebola infections in Liberia is slowing WHO says

Dammit!!!:mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:

Obama has the media reporting the Ebola outbreak is slowing when we all know that tons and tons and tons of illegal Mexicans here have it.

That's from Oct 29.

CDC actual count tells a different story than Obama's media

Look at the chart for Liberia! What the fuck made them even say that in the first place????
You do realize that is a cumulative chart, right?

Obama has the media reporting the Ebola outbreak is slowing when we all know that tons and tons and tons of illegal Mexicans here have it.

That's from Oct 29.

Look at the chart for Liberia! What the fuck made them even say that in the first place????

Stop digging

That's from Oct 29.

Stop digging
Sorry to make your ass hurt. I can't help it if you are too ignorant to understand the difference between a running body count and a declining rate of infection.

The tide is turning.

That's from Oct 29.

Stop digging
Sorry to make your ass hurt. I can't help it if you are too ignorant to understand the difference between a running body count and a declining rate of infection.

The tide is turning.

No, really, you're exposing yourself as someone who either can't read a chart or is just lost.

Nothing in the Liberia line shows any hint of this imaginary "decline"

Just curious.

Yeah, and it looks like the American MSM's new marching orders are to tone it down and stop reporting on new cases. Not surprising coming from the Government/Corporate Media Complex. Ebola will go the way of the BP Oil and Japan Nuclear disasters.

The reporting on these horrific tragedies has stopped, but that doesn't mean the Gulf and Pacific Seafood isn't contaminated and won't likely poison Millions of people for many years to come. Long after the reporting stops, the awful effects of these disasters stay with us. Ebola will be no different.

Forum List

Back