🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ebolacare™

I'd like the Progs to 'splain something.

They are willing to radically interfere in our economy by destroying fossil fuel production due to the theoretical risk of Global Warming.

Ebola is a proven risk. Why aren't they equally concerned about containing it?

They are willing to radically interfere in our economy by destroying fossil fuel production due to the theoretical risk of Global Warming.

Hey let us know when it becomes a significant problem here in the U.S. then we'll do something about k thx bye bye

Only malaria?

Who cares about not getting that?

Hey let us know when it becomes a significant problem here in the U.S. then we'll do something about k thx bye bye

I don't see your facsimile of logic being applied to AGW, bub.

Only malaria?

Who cares about not getting that?

We should be much more worried about malaria than ebola. Malaria actually has some kind of chance of spreading to a bunch of people :thup:

Given how sanguine you are about Ebola, how about volunteering to clean the bed pans for the current victims?

Oh yeah...you're just a bloviator sitting behind a computer screen on the interwebs.

You're right ebola is a proven risk. Not to America of course but to many other places in the world. Which is why "progs" have sent people over there to work on it while conservatives kick and scream about how they're going to come back as ebola zombies and kill us all.

Given how sanguine you are about Ebola, how about volunteering to clean the bed pans for the current victims?

Oh yeah...you're just a bloviator sitting behind a computer screen on the interwebs.

Why don't you volunteer to work in a coal mine and help out the fossil fuel industry?

Oh yea...you're just a bloviator sitting behind a ... well... you get the point. :rofl:

You're right ebola is a proven risk. Not to America of course but to many other places in the world. Which is why "progs" have sent people over there to work on it while conservatives kick and scream about how they're going to come back as ebola zombies and kill us all.

Actually, most of the doctors helping Ebola patients are missionaries, which has Leftwing Panties in a wad.

Still, a fair number of Americans were thinking a much milder, less offensive form of what those two shock merchants wrote. I’ll hold my own hand up. I still don’t feel good about missionary medicine, even though I can’t fully articulate why.

There are a few legitimate reasons to question the missionary model, starting with the troubling lack of data in missionary medicine. When I write about medical issues, I usually spend hours scouring PubMed, a research publications database from the National Institutes of Health, for data to support my story. You can’t do that with missionary work, because few organizations produce the kind of rigorous, peer-reviewed data that is required in the age of evidence-based medicine. A few years ago in the Lancet, Samuel Loewenberg wrote that there is “no way to calculate the number of missionaries currently operating in Tanzania,” the country he was reporting on. How can we know if they’re effective, or how to improve the health care systems they participate in, if we don’t even know how many missionary doctors there are?...

Missionary doctors treating Ebola in Africa Why people are suspicious of missionaries.

slate copy.jpg

Why don't you volunteer to work in a coal mine and help out the fossil fuel industry?

Oh yea...you're just a bloviator sitting behind a ... well... you get the point. :rofl:

I use fossil fuels and pay for them...which makes me consistent with my beliefs as opposed to your hypocritical attitudes.

Actually, most of the doctors helping Ebola patients are missionaries, which has Leftwing Panties in a wad.

Still, a fair number of Americans were thinking a much milder, less offensive form of what those two shock merchants wrote. I’ll hold my own hand up. I still don’t feel good about missionary medicine, even though I can’t fully articulate why.

There are a few legitimate reasons to question the missionary model, starting with the troubling lack of data in missionary medicine. When I write about medical issues, I usually spend hours scouring PubMed, a research publications database from the National Institutes of Health, for data to support my story. You can’t do that with missionary work, because few organizations produce the kind of rigorous, peer-reviewed data that is required in the age of evidence-based medicine. A few years ago in the Lancet, Samuel Loewenberg wrote that there is “no way to calculate the number of missionaries currently operating in Tanzania,” the country he was reporting on. How can we know if they’re effective, or how to improve the health care systems they participate in, if we don’t even know how many missionary doctors there are?...

Missionary doctors treating Ebola in Africa Why people are suspicious of missionaries.

View attachment 32537

Bravo on being the first conservative I've heard show support for people going over there to help :clap:

Even well known leftwing loon Piers Morgan groks how Ebola is a threat

View attachment 32537

Bravo on being the first conservative I've heard show support for people going over there to help :clap:

You live in a bubble.

Forum List

Back