🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Eco Mob at it Again.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
Demonstrators with Extinction Rebellion have blocked both Lambeth and Vauxhall Bridges in LondonXR is holding two weeks of rebellion in the capital and promised to create even more roadblocks than everOn Saturday, XR activists gathered at Hyde Park before marching into the centre of the city's West End Elsewhere, climate activists Just Stop Oil have dug a tunnel and locked themselves into three oil terminals

Extinction Rebellion activists have attempted to bring London to a standstill again by blocking two major bridges on the second day of mayhem in the capital.
The climate demonstrators are holding a sit-in protest on Lambeth and Vauxhall Bridges and have promised to bring more carnage to the capital.

Demonstrators with Extinction Rebellion have blocked both Lambeth and Vauxhall Bridges in LondonXR is holding two weeks of rebellion in the capital and promised to create even more roadblocks than everOn Saturday, XR activists gathered at Hyde Park before marching into the centre of the city's West End Elsewhere, climate activists Just Stop Oil have dug a tunnel and locked themselves into three oil terminals

Extinction Rebellion activists have attempted to bring London to a standstill again by blocking two major bridges on the second day of mayhem in the capital.
The climate demonstrators are holding a sit-in protest on Lambeth and Vauxhall Bridges and have promised to bring more carnage to the capital.

they are pretty dumb. They are pissing off the people they need to support them. They have a good cause but no leadership.

they are pretty dumb. They are pissing off the people they need to support them. They have a good cause but no leadership.
They have no cause other than to promote the extinction of humans, dumbass.

And you'll be amongst the first to go, dumbass.

Look at history. You stupid fucking leftists who ignorantly think you will somehow become the intelligentsia, even though you have a very low IQ, are always the first useful dupes to be killed.

Last edited:
They have no cause other than to promote the extinction of humans, dumbass.

And you'll be amongst the first to go, dumbass.

Look at history. You stupid fucking leftists who ignorantly think you will somehow become the intelligentsia, even though you have a very low IQ, are always the first useful dupes to be killed.
Stupid fuck alert.

Stupid fuck alert.
I wholeheartedly agree that you're a stupid fuck.

Read some history, you low IQ extremely poorly educated faggot. You'll be amongst the first to be in a mass grave.

Have you called the gestapo on some old ladies having a spot of tea in their garden lately.... stupid bitch?

You are scum.

Last edited:
I think you tagged the wrong post. Mine was pertinent and to the point

Wait till the planet killers try fracking again. Then the party will start..

Manwhile these idiots need to pick better targets. Royal Ascot,Henley and so on. Demos we can all enjoy.

I think you tagged the wrong post. Mine was pertinent and to the point

Wait till the planet killers try fracking again. Then the party will start..

Manwhile these idiots need to pick better targets. Royal Ascot,Henley and so on. Demos we can all enjoy.

I don’t think l tagged the wrong post.

A fuel crisis, rising cost of living, a war, Covid.

And those obnoxious individuals pick these difficult and trying times to indulge their ludicrous posturings.

I don’t think l tagged the wrong post.

A fuel crisis, rising cost of living, a war, Covid.

And those obnoxious individuals pick these difficult and trying times to indulge their ludicrous posturings.
Crisis because the tories refused to invest in renewables for 12 years.. This is a tory crisis.

These people are morons.

We need to drill for more oil, not less.

Forum List

Back