Economist/MIT study finds reduced subway trains reason for NYC high levels of Wuhan

Cuomo and Deblasio are utterly useless.
They exasperated the issue by running LESS trains instead of SHUTTING IT DOWN.
People loaded up on the trains and spread the flu like crazy.

And now Cuomo wants UNRESTRICTED FEDERAL AID to bail out his $6.1 billion deficit after 9 years of his GARBAGE LEADERSHIP.
NEW York is such a fucked up place. Holy shit.
ORANGE MAN BAD....I know, I know. Trump made Cuomo make New York $6.1 billion in debt and made the subway trains run less, not stop. Got it.
Doctor Jeffry Harris unexpectedly discovered that there’s a correlation between instances of Corona Virus infection and deaths among the people using among, (if not the) busiest subway systems in the world.
Many of NY Cities subway stations are in neighborhoods of the nation’s greatest volume of foot traffic per square foot of sidewalk during both rush hours and per day.

I've ridden the NY Subway during this crises. I didn't then notice less trains being run, but there certainly were extremely less volume of passengers, and each train had no less than the usual numbers of cars. I suppose and expect the NY Transit authority continues to run all of the trains, with all the cars per train they can, during any day's "rush hours".
Respectfully, Supposn

Last edited:

And now Cuomo wants UNRESTRICTED FEDERAL AID to bail out his $6.1 billion deficit after 9 years of his GARBAGE LEADERSHIP.

ORANGE MAN BAD....I know, I know. Trump made Cuomo make New York $6.1 billion in debt and made the subway trains run less, not stop. Got it.
the subway could not be stopped completely, silly one! All the essential workers, need a way to get to their jobs at hospitals, and fire houses, and police stations and grocery stores and pharmacies etc.... and the subway couldn't be cut, until they went on stay at home orders because everyone had to get to work....5 million a day pass thru the subway system when jobs are up and running....

that being said, the MIT study has some merit.... it makes sense that subways would be prime real estate for the virus to spread....especially the normal overcrowded conditions, the metal poles ya hang on to, or pass through once you pay with your tokens....

I think if I were an essential worker having to go to work, not only would I wear an n95 mask on the subway, but I would have my can of Clorox wipes to hold on to the poll, and a bottle of sanitizer in my purse! :eek-52:

It also is another reason of why minorities are being affected more by the disease....because they have no choice but to ride the subway to work, and a lot are essential workers so they are still riding the subway to get to work.

other crowded venues had to have spread it as well....
Again, this is what MIT claimed. I am referring to the study.
That’s a lie. No where I’m that opinion piece did it mention reduced number of trains

Jesus Christ. The study claimed the stuffed trains led to a bloom in the virus.

What are you arguing?

Not a single “journalist “ has asked Cuomo about his failure to close the subways during his daily Campaign Presser.

the subway could not be stopped completely, silly one! All the essential workers, need a way to get to their jobs at hospitals, and fire houses, and police stations and grocery stores and pharmacies etc.... and the subway couldn't be cut, until they went on stay at home orders because everyone had to get to work....5 million a day pass thru the subway system when jobs are up and running....

that being said, the MIT study has some merit.... it makes sense that subways would be prime real estate for the virus to spread....especially the normal overcrowded conditions, the metal poles ya hang on to, or pass through once you pay with your tokens....

I think if I were an essential worker having to go to work, not only would I wear an n95 mask on the subway, but I would have my can of Clorox wipes to hold on to the poll, and a bottle of sanitizer in my purse! :eek-52:

It also is another reason of why minorities are being affected more by the disease....because they have no choice but to ride the subway to work, and a lot are essential workers so they are still riding the subway to get to work.

That’s a lie. No where I’m that opinion piece did it mention reduced number of trains

What are you arguing?
Read the TITLE stupid.

The lying claim had to do with REDUCED SUBWAY TRAINS" being the REASON for pandemic spread.

That was a lie

Yea crowded subways certainly spread it...as did crowded DIsney parks and crowded Spring Break beaches and Mardi Gras and all the rest

But they did NOT reduce subway trains until AFTER ridership fell off. There is no indication that they were more crowded then and likely were LESS crowded

So suck it

What are you arguing?
And it wasn't a study by any stretch of the imagination. It was an observation...an opinion.

th

Newsflash...you CAN do a study of virus expelled by people with and without infection though...cancha

you couldnt pay any average american to get on a NY subway/full for any amount of money

What are you arguing?
Read the TITLE stupid.

The lying claim had to do with REDUCED SUBWAY TRAINS" being the REASON for pandemic spread.

That was a lie

Yea crowded subways certainly spread it...as did crowded DIsney parks and crowded Spring Break beaches and Mardi Gras and all the rest

But they did NOT reduce subway trains until AFTER ridership fell off. There is no indication that they were more crowded then and likely were LESS crowded

So suck it
Why are they still open? What is Cuomo waiting for?

What are you arguing?
Read the TITLE stupid.

That was a lie

So suck it
the ridership is down 90%

And the few that are running are only running for Hospital First responders, nurses, doctors, respiratory therapists and all hospital workers, and othere essential service workers, to get to work, silly one!

What are you arguing?
Read the TITLE stupid.

That was a lie

So suck it

And the few that are running are only running for Hospital First responders, nurses, doctors, respiratory therapists and all hospital workers, and othere essential service workers, to get to work, silly one!
So? Why are they still open? They are still spreading the virus, and Cuomo does nothing.

Why is Cuomo killing New Yorkers?

What are you arguing?
Read the TITLE stupid.

That was a lie

So suck it

So? Why are they still open? They are still spreading the virus, and Cuomo does nothing.

You’re an idiot. Workers still have to get to work. Cops, firemen, doctors, nurses

dumbass

What are you arguing?
Read the TITLE stupid.

That was a lie

So suck it

You’re an idiot. Workers still have to get to work. Cops, firemen, doctors, nurses

dumbass

Baristas. We know.

You have zero clue what the fuck you are even talking about. You keep posting one falsehood after another and then topping it off with calling others fucked up.

Go look in the mirror and get your cool-aid chugging self not-fucked-up first, mmmk?

What are you arguing?
Read the TITLE stupid.

That was a lie

So suck it

dumbass
So, it’s OK for the rest of the country to be inconvenienced, but not New Yorkers. Fine, if Cuomo wants to kill New Yorkers don’t come begging the rest of the country to pay for it.

Why doesn't Fredo just raise taxes if his state is in trouble fiscally? If you compare New York City's taxes to those of Norway, they really aren't very much

You have zero clue what the fuck you are even talking about. You keep posting one falsehood after another and then topping it off with calling others fucked up.

Go look in the mirror and get your cool-aid chugging self not-fucked-up first, mmmk?

You suck off your mom every morning before you get coffee. You blow your dad every night before bed.

Still. Fuckstain Cuomo has a $6.1 billion deficit he wants me to pay for.

Fuck unrestricted federal aid to New York and fuck you,

You suck off your mom every morning before you get coffee. You blow your dad every night before bed.

Damn man, you are definetly not right in the head.

Forum List

Back