Economy is Booming

Unemployment is at a record low and the jobs market is booming like never before.

Biden has given us the best labor market ever in US history.

this thread is a a total joke.

Do Nothing About The Drone *Joe created one million jobs right after the Covid restrictions were pulled.
It’s true! It really is! He’s a job creating machine!

Not lying. Considering the circumstances,

What circumstances?

we are doing pretty good;

No, we're not.

especially when weighted against other countries.

You want to be Europe? Fine, knock yourself out. Don't you dare drag me into it though. I don't want to be like those morons. We have something unique and valuable here, I'd like to keep it. And not PISS IT AWAY on illegal aliens or foreign wars.

Everyone used up their unemployment during the pandemic. No one get get unemployment for 2 years once they use up all their benefits. Unemployment is based on how many unemployment filings there are. It should be expected that no one is filing any time soon. :cuckoo:

Special Olympics Obama played the same scam on the eager to be duped leftists. When I pointed it, they always changed the subject.

What circumstances?

Sea Lion much?

So you pretend you don't know coming out of a pandemic and the Ukraine Russian war didn't effect the global economy?

No, we're not.

Yes we are.

You want to be Europe? Fine, knock yourself out. Don't you dare drag me into it though. I don't want to be like those morons. We have something unique and valuable here, I'd like to keep it. And not PISS IT AWAY on illegal aliens or foreign wars.
Then tell Repubs and Dems to change immigration laws.

Letting Russia swallow countries in Europe is not in our best interest.

What circumstances?

No, we're not.

Especially versus Trump.

Trump had mega massive deficits and debt, 25% of total debt in his 4 short years. He begged the FED for record stimulus and a lot of the problems we have now are caused by trump's fiscal and financial recklessness.

Worse still trump has weak low GDP growth, never more than 3% annually. Trash

Biden's has better GDP growth, better jobs growth and labor market, less and lower deficits (by a lot), and if Trump's best bud Putin didn't start that war the economy would be booming like it was in 2021.

As soon as Trump's bud Putin started the war, everything changed and the economy had issues, despite Trump massive FED stimulus and mega deficits.

Forum List

Back