Economy is doing far better, but we don't know it

Obama's legacy:

More debt than all his predecessors combine... 95,000,000 unemployed....
Which will increase monthly while Trump is in office and his train wreck of economic policy wreaks havoc on American workers.
How? Be specific....
Want to bet? You can't show in any fashion that it won't increase. If you can, be specific.

You dont have anything to bet, hell you dont even have integrity to bet since you lost it so long ago.
Thank you for admitting you are lying.

You are bookmarked saying the national labor force out of work will begin decreasing in February and thereafter every month of Trump's presidency.

Bookmarked.

Oh wow, you must have a top of the line crystal ball!

No, he just cuts and pastes stupid shit he reads on the Democrook underground.
Petey the bed wetter has trouble talking clearly in terms of facts and actual events. He hates and is so wrong most of the time. But he is what he is.

Come on, petey fag, bet me that each month that number is going to grow.

Only a coward or a liar would back out of such a bet. Oh, that would be you.

Only jake the fake and his ilk thinks it will get worse with a bussiness friendly president elect...
We are talking about those out of the labor force, bear513, and that that will increase. You are back peddling. Doesn't matter. You can't win this.

How am I back peddling? The folks out of the labor force want it to be like that, I am talking brining in more jobs, getting rid of obama care and making those jobs full time again..which obama fucked over those folks.

Petey the bed wetter has trouble talking clearly in terms of facts and actual events. He hates and is so wrong most of the time. But he is what he is.

LOL how are you still alive?

I think some of you folks have either short term memory problems or selective memory. But the economy was in really bad shape in 2009 when Obama was sworn in. Auto industry was about to go bust and unemployment rate was almost 10%.

Obama saved the auto industry and unemployment rate is now down to 4.5% and 10 million jobs have been created. Obama did a lot of things wrong during his presidency but the economy wasn't one of them.
Still record number on welfare and life expectancy down. Go Obama!

Well life expectancy is down because there are too many obese people in the country. Obesity creates health problems.

Secondly, we are an aging nation. Many baby boomers have approached their 60's and are receiving government asssitance. Also we have an increasing number of immigrants on welfare.

President Obama Weighs His Economic Legacy

President Obama's hit on the crux of the Trump phenomenon. His administration has done much over the last 8 years to alleviate economic suffering, but the white, lower/middle class people who are struggling don't seem to be hearing the message, or don't want to hear it.

It seems the war on labor is not a priority on the news they listen to or watch. One might think that the actions in Wisconsin and many Southern States to pass laws restricting the rights of workers to unionize and bargain collectively is in their benefit.

Right to Work is a euphemism, in practice it is propaganda used to limit the power of unions, and to minimize the employers concern for work stoppage, that is union organized strikes. Walker and others claim it is in the liberty interests of every worker to choose or not to choose membership in a union.

Yet unions are required to represent every worker, even the scofflaws. Thus, most states have laws which require a person who is fundamentally opposed to paying fees to the union, the option of making paying equal amounts to specific non profits.

I think some of you folks have either short term memory problems or selective memory. But the economy was in really bad shape in 2009 when Obama was sworn in. Auto industry was about to go bust and unemployment rate was almost 10%.

Obama saved the auto industry and unemployment rate is now down to 4.5% and 10 million jobs have been created. Obama did a lot of things wrong during his presidency but the economy wasn't one of them.

Well life expectancy is down because there are too many obese people in the country. Obesity creates health problems. Secondly, we are an aging nation. Many baby boomers have approached their 60's and are receiving government asssitance. Also we have an increasing number of immigrants on welfare.

Your signature is spot on!

It was more about paying back the UAW for voting for him.

They used that money to straighten out their mismanaged pension fund.

Douchebag used our tax dollars to do it. We still don't have our money back.

The auto industry, GMC and Chrysler still went bankrupt which they could have done without our tax dollars.

Fed tax money should never be used to bail out any company.

Obama's legacy:

First of all there was $12 trillion in debt at the end of Bush's last fiscal year and we are not $24 trillion in debt now.
And secondly there will be 110+ million not working but eating under Tramp, and $40 trillion in debt.

Only jake the fake and his ilk thinks it will get worse with a bussiness friendly president elect...
We are talking about those out of the labor force, bear513, and that that will increase. You are back peddling. Doesn't matter. You can't win this.

How am I back peddling? The folks out of the labor force want it to be like that, I am talking brining in more jobs, getting rid of obama care and making those jobs full time again..which obama fucked over those folks..
You are adopting the Democratic play book. You want to be a little Obama. Ok lil'O, so bet it.

The labor force out of work will be over 100 million by this time next year, lil'O.

Obama's legacy:

First of all there was $12 trillion in debt at the end of Bush's last fiscal year and we are not $24 trillion in debt now.
And secondly there will be 110+ million not working but eating under Tramp, and $40 trillion in debt.

Are you high? This makes no sense.... eating under Tramp?

Well life expectancy is down because there are too many obese people in the country. Obesity creates health problems.

Secondly, we are an aging nation. Many baby boomers have approached their 60's and are receiving government asssitance. Also we have an increasing number of immigrants on welfare.
What does any of that have to do with American lives getting shorter? Are you saying welfare is a bad thing?

President Obama Weighs His Economic Legacy

President Obama's hit on the crux of the Trump phenomenon. His administration has done much over the last 8 years to alleviate economic suffering, but the white, lower/middle class people who are struggling don't seem to be hearing the message, or don't want to hear it.

Yeah we dont know it, because the rich are doing well, not average folks.
Also it could be that vast right wing media of MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, WAPO, NOT, PBS are block ingresso the accomplishments of.the Obama admin.

Last edited:

How am I back peddling? The folks out of the labor force want it to be like that, I am talking brining in more jobs, getting rid of obama care and making those jobs full time again..which obama fucked over those folks..
You are adopting the Democratic play book. You want to be a little Obama. Ok lil'O, so bet it.

The labor force out of work will be over 100 million by this time next year, lil'O.

You stupid fuckhead we still have the god damn babby boomers retiring. It will be going on for another 15 years.

Obama's legacy:

Which will increase monthly while Trump is in office and his train wreck of economic policy wreaks havoc on American workers.

Want to bet? :lol:

No, I don't gamble...
It is not a gamble, it is a fact, therefore you are being asked to WARRANTY that the 95 million will not increase under Tramp.

Obama's legacy:

and if it doesnt and he does pretty good?......will you be here saying so jake?....just asking....
No matter how "good" Tramp does the 95 million will increase by millions.

Obama's legacy:

Want to bet? :lol:

No, I don't gamble...
It is not a gamble, it is a fact, therefore you are being asked to WARRANTY that the 95 million will not increase under Tramp.

How could I possibly do that? Who knows what will happen with the cluster fuck that is the Obama economy... shit could blow up at any minute.

Forum List

Back