Ed Snowden is a hero to Russian spies

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Knockout Russian secret agent Anna Chapman has the hots for Edward Snowden, the man behind the leaks of top-secret National Security Agency documents.

“Snowden, will you marry me?” Chapman tweeted Wednesday from Russia, with love.

“@nsa will you look after our children?” she later tweeted to an account not actually representing the agency.

Read more: Ex-Russian spy Anna Chapman tweets marriage proposal to Edward Snowden* - NY Daily News

The Russians love this guy. I wonder how long until they crack the encryption on his files.

Snowden and Manning are TRAITORS.

Both of these low life scum bags BETRAYED THEIR COUNTRY.

Manning's jail sentence should have been life without parole.

Snowden deserves no better.

Historic deficits, massive and many wars, bailouts to the rich, stimulus for the rich, expansions to Homeland security, condemning whistle blowers, mass corruption, least transparent admin in US history and not a single Bush era policy repealed.... This is the Democratic party the Obama-bots defend and love.

How dare someone expose Obama for the liar he is and has been for years!!! Soon you bots will be demanding Obama "legally" assassinate Snowden for leaking information you said is not true... meaning you want to kill Snowden or imprison him for breaking no law. And if the information is true (And it is, Government spying on US citizens) you want to attack the messenger rather than hold Obama accountable... Sad how far the Democratic party has fallen.

Historic deficits, massive and many wars, bailouts to the rich, stimulus for the rich, expansions to Homeland security, condemning whistle blowers, mass corruption, least transparent admin in US history and not a single Bush era policy repealed.... This is the Democratic party the Obama-bots defend and love.

How dare someone expose Obama for the liar he is and has been for years!!! Soon you bots will be demanding Obama "legally" assassinate Snowden for leaking information you said is not true... meaning you want to kill Snowden or imprison him for breaking no law. And if the information is true (And it is, Government spying on US citizens) you want to attack the messenger rather than hold Obama accountable... Sad how far the Democratic party has fallen.

non sequitor ad hominem

non sequitor ad hominem

It's fact... History will reflect this fact. Try as you like to discredit Snowden for revealing illegal spying on US citizens under Obama but it will not change you and Obama being on the wrong side of history.

non sequitor ad hominem

It's fact... History will reflect this fact. Try as you like to discredit Snowden for revealing illegal spying on US citizens under Obama but it will not change you and Obama being on the wrong side of history.

I'm more worried about the information in his possession he HAS NOT revealed. Information that can now be easily stolen from him or that he might want to sell later.

Secrecy, secret oaths, secret "societies", "national" secrets, are repugnant in a free and open society, fella.

Should we perhaps stop holding secrets so that they can not be stolen?

non sequitor ad hominem

I'm more worried about the information in his possession he HAS NOT revealed. Information that can now be easily stolen from him or that he might want to sell later.

Well maybe if Obama didn't give himself the power to assassinate US citizens, then make Snowden out to be a traitor for revealing Obama's unconstitutional spying programs Snowden wouldn't have run away? I guess we'll never know seeing as I'd run from a government that indefinitely detains people and murders them based off a dictators, I mean Presidents word alone.

Once again, this is the guy you defend, a man that when people who show the Government doing illegal activates against it's citizens and allies, these whistle blowers run for their lives.

Grats on that.

Last edited:
Let us know when you have proof of this taken or stolen info regarding snowden.

Thanks.

Should we wait until our nation's secrets are stolen before we protect them from theft?

What secrets does our nation have that need to be kept secret? Oh I know, that it illegally spies on us, wonder if there is anything else Obama does illegally to us that is kept secret. Under the historically UN-transparent admin that Obama has created I doubt we'll know... Who knows, maybe they killed people off that tried to show us before.

Snowden is a hero to many Americans too.

Snowden put the lives of U.S. Military Personnel in danger.

Snowden put the lives of Afghan and Iraqi Civilians working with the U.S. in danger.

Snowden put the whole villages were the population supports the U.S. in danger.

Snowden is a traitor.

Why did Snowden talk with Greenwald before he took the job.

Hero my ass, Snowden is a traitor who deserves to be in prison.

Snowden is a hero to many Americans too.

Snowden put the lives of U.S. Military Personnel in danger.

Snowden put the lives of Afghan and Iraqi Civilians working with the U.S. in danger.

Snowden put the whole villages were the population supports the U.S. in danger.

Snowden is a traitor.

Why did Snowden talk with Greenwald before he took the job.

Hero my ass, Snowden is a traitor who deserves to be in prison.

What personnel was put in danger?

You certainly can not back up even one of thsoe assertions. But, it's a statist thing. I know that. Next your proof will be a bunch more speculation and allegations about this supposed China/Russia affair Snowden had when he gave them information.

Snowden and Manning are TRAITORS.

Both of these low life scum bags BETRAYED THEIR COUNTRY.

Manning's jail sentence should have been life without parole.

Snowden deserves no better.

Sure Snowden is a traitor in the eyes of the NSA if you were spying on the American people would you want them to know you were spying on them?

Forum List

Back