Editorial: One law for us, another for you

EDITORIAL: One law for us, another for you

Liberal Democrat California legislators have exempted themselves from gun control laws that they passed for everyone else.

When does this shit ever stop?

I really don't care what the wasteland of California does. I am much more bothered by the members of congress having a separate healthcare plan for themselves than the people that elect them, the absolute worst type of hypocrisy.

This law ironically defends itself. It will make civilians want to kill the lawmakers who passed it thereby warranting the special protection they've granted themselves.

Liberal Democrat California legislators have exempted themselves from gun control laws that they passed for everyone else.

Not finding anything about this from a legitimate, reliable source, which the ‘Times’ is clearly not.

And the op/ed writer didn’t provide a link to the California Senate vote, who is also devoid of credibility with his moronic reference to ‘left coast politicians.’

Not saying it didn’t happen – but given the fact that most on the right have a propensity to lie, and absent a reliable source, any ‘discussion’ is pointless until a reliable source is provided.

You and others on the right have only yourselves to blame for being correctly perceived as dishonest and untrustworthy, the consequence of your incessant lies, spin, and fallacies.

It's called Relativism, a pillar of the Progressive faith.

Did you not notice that your article is 5 years old?
No, I missed that. Do you have proof that this law is no longer in effect?

It's a five year old story, I don't even know what law they're talking about, or whether it even passed.

Did you not notice that your article is 5 years old?
No, I missed that. Do you have proof that this law is no longer in effect?

It's a five year old story, I don't even know what law they're talking about, or whether it even passed.

Yeah- no actual citation of an actual bill.

There is no proof that any such bill actually became law- no proof that there was any such Senate vote, and even if the Senate did vote for such a bill, it still would have taken a vote by the House and would have needed to be signed by governor.

Doesn't pass the smell test.

Forum List

Back