Edward Snowden on the move

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Apparently in Russia now.

This chap is a hero-in-waiting. He's not quiet there.

A hero puts himself in harm's way for the good of others in a worthy cause.

The only question is whether he acts in a worthy cause. Has he done more harm than good? His fate is in the hands of Public Opinion. Our government is trying hard to sway it.

I think he has more good than harm--at least so far.

I'm pulling for him.

Truth only harms the guilty. Who cares if they are exposed! Isn't that the idea behind whistle blowers? Snowden has exposed more people for who they truly are than any other hero in recent history I can recall.

He has exposed the liars and hypocrites who despise the American people and complicit in plotting against them - by proving it with their own vicious condemnation of his patriotism.

He has exposed people on both sides of the aisle formerly labeled Libtards, or whatever as people who are indeed true americans and love this country and will stand up for what is right and not a person. ( what a novel idea for some, eh? )

It has been nothing short of inspirational to see the support Snowden is getting and much of it I would not have expected but again, it reveals much about the character of a person that they are speaking up for this brave young man who gave up everything in an effort to protect his fellow Americans. There is no greater integrity than for the one who carries the truth in spite of the cost.

-Jeri

Progressive nutroots nation scumbags........always ready to leap to the defense of traitors........those "patriots"....

And what Snowden did not do for us the war in Syria has! Because we don't belong in Syria and should have backed out of arming terrorists who eat the hearts of people on live video long ago. The writing is on the wall here and the smart folks are wising up to this suicide mission. Time to leave Syria alone and focus on America.

Apparently in Russia now.

This chap is a hero-in-waiting. He's not quiet there.

A hero puts himself in harm's way for the good of others in a worthy cause.

The only question is whether he acts in a worthy cause. Has he done more harm than good? His fate is in the hands of Public Opinion. Our government is trying hard to sway it.

I think he has more good than harm--at least so far.

I'm pulling for him.

3uygdo.jpg

I love the way Chinese officials told the US government its papers weren't in order for extradition and let Snowden fly to Russia.

Obama looks like a total idiot. It reminded me of when our president called Iran and asked for his drone back.

What a maroon.

Forum List

Back