🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Edward Snowden sued by DOJ over memoir the government doesn't want you to read

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
DOJ suing Edward Snowden: He didn't seek approval for memoir

Good ole free speech being attacked again....He is a hero plain and simple. Just when I thought MAYBE the Trump administration would defend free speech so much for that. I do wonder if Snowden has a website to buy the book directly from him at...if not he should get one. Hell with the totalitarian government trying to keep this book hidden. I would purchase it directly from him.

Snowden embarrassed the kind of people who's main power lies in the citizens not knowing who they are and what they are doing. They may even believe that being able to watch everyone is for the greater good but in the end we will be the last generation of humans who had an expectation of privacy. If nothing else we owe him a debt of gratitude for letting us know that.

Good ole free speech being attacked again....He is a hero plain and simple. Just when I thought MAYBE the Trump administration would defend free speech so much for that. I do wonder if Snowden has a website to buy the book directly from him at...if not he should get one. Hell with the totalitarian government trying to keep this book hidden. I would purchase it directly from him.

Snowden is a traitorous piece of shit whom I would be happy to shoot personally. His one good thing he did does not out weigh stealing more than 1 million documents and sharing them with both WikiLeaks and the Russians in exchange for a hole to hide in.

Snowden is a traitorous piece of shit whom I would be happy to shoot personally. His one good thing he did does not out weigh stealing more than 1 million documents and sharing them with both WikiLeaks and the Russians in exchange for a hole to hide in.
The fake libertarian comes out in full force....Good little military-industrial tool....Verrrry goooood.

iu

iu

Yes, that is what your hero Snowden did to get Russia to save his sorry ass.

Did he learn it from you?

iu

Yes, that is what your hero Snowden did to get Russia to save his sorry ass.

Did he learn it from you?
He showed America how evil its government was...you keep licking that boot...you will be one of the guards at a prison camp for actual American Patriots when the government cracks down. Do as told,Remember "just following orders" doesn't fly anymore.

Achtung!

Heil Hitler!

He signed an agreement that said his book needed review. He broke that agreement.

He showed America how evil its government was...

He did not need to steal more than a million documents to do that.

He did not need to turn them over to our enemies to do that.

If I purposefully burn your house down and in the process of looting it I save your dog, that does not excuse my action of burning down your house

Good ole free speech being attacked again....He is a hero plain and simple. Just when I thought MAYBE the Trump administration would defend free speech so much for that.

So much for draining the swamp. The biggest swamp-monsters need to be put in their rightful place.

I do wonder if Snowden has a website to buy the book directly from him at...if not he should get one. Hell with the totalitarian government trying to keep this book hidden. I would purchase it directly from him.

Ditto that.

He signed an agreement that said his book needed review. He broke that agreement.
He's no longer a government employee...ANY agreement is null and void.

He's no longer a government employee...ANY agreement is null and void.

You are really not that stupid...are you?

wait, never mind...do not bother answering.

From 2013...
Dianne Feinstein: “I don’t look at this as being a whistleblower. I think it’s an act of treason.”
John Boehner: "He's a traitor."

When the D's and R's agree, watch out.

How the Hell does any American support the government over Snowden? Our government is full of crooks who seldom if ever are prosecuted for their illegalities. We have a government that ignores the Constitution and refuses to protect our rights. We have a government trampling our rights. Yet, we have Americans still willingly supporting the government.

Where has my country gone?

How the Hell does any American support the government over Snowden? Our government is full of crooks who seldom if ever are prosecuted for their illegalities. We have a government that ignores the Constitution and refuses to protect our rights. We have a government trampling our rights. Yet, we have Americans still willingly supporting the government.

The country EITHER of us remember or read about has been gone for a LONG time.

How the hell does anyone who tries to pass himself off as a libertarian take the side of the spooks?

Forum List

Back