🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Edward Snowden sued by DOJ over memoir the government doesn't want you to read

How the Hell does any American support the government over Snowden? Our government is full of crooks who seldom if ever are prosecuted for their illegalities. We have a government that ignores the Constitution and refuses to protect our rights. We have a government trampling our rights. Yet, we have Americans still willingly supporting the government.

Where has my country gone?
How the hell does anyone who tries to pass himself off as a libertarian take the side of the spooks?
That is no libertarian I’ve ever heard of.

How the Hell does any American support the government over Snowden? Our government is full of crooks who seldom if ever are prosecuted for their illegalities. We have a government that ignores the Constitution and refuses to protect our rights. We have a government trampling our rights. Yet, we have Americans still willingly supporting the government.

Where has my country gone?
How the hell does anyone who tries to pass himself off as a libertarian take the side of the spooks?
That is no libertarian I’ve ever heard of.
That would be the fake libertarian known as the Golfing Gonad.

You people would not know a libertarian if one slapped you in the face.

Do you morons think that libertarians are opposed to the military?

You people would not know a libertarian if one slapped you in the face.

Do you morons think that libertarians are opposed to the military?
Yes. They are opposed to it as it is used today. No libertarian believes we need troops in every nation, a navy sailing everywhere, and a war budget greater than nearly all others combined.

BTW Snowden’s revelations had nothing to do with the military. May be you are thinking of Chelsea Manning, another hero.

Yes. They are opposed to it as it is used today. No libertarian believes we need troops in every nation, a navy sailing everywhere, and a war budget greater than nearly all others combined.

And I agree 100% with that, but if you claim to understand why we have a military at all, you cannot claim to not understand why we have to have some secrets.

BTW Snowden’s revelations had nothing to do with the military. May be you are thinking of Chelsea Manning, another hero.

I am glad for Snowden’s revelations, and had he stopped there I would be here joining you cheering for him. But he did not, he stole more than a million documents, many of them related to the military. And he traded them for a place to live to our biggest rival on the planet.

And I agree 100% with that, but if you claim to understand why we have a military at all, you cannot claim to not understand why we have to have some secrets.

I am glad for Snowden’s revelations, and had he stopped there I would be here joining you cheering for him. But he did not, he stole more than a million documents, many of them related to the military. And he traded them for a place to live to our biggest rival on the planet.
I don’t believe you are right. I don’t think he disclosed anything to Russia. He worked exclusively with Glenn Greenwald of the Intercept. They disclosed what he knew.

He never intended to live in Russia. He was caught there on his way to Ecuador, when the US revoked his passport.

I don’t believe you are right. I don’t think he disclosed anything to Russia. He worked exclusively with Glenn Greenwald of the Intercept. They disclosed what he knew.

He never intended to live in Russia. He was caught there on his way to Ecuador, when the US revoked his passport.

are you really naive enough to believe that Russia let him live there out of the kindness of their hearts?

are you really naive enough to believe that Russia let him live there out of the kindness of their hearts?
Yes. They knew he intended to release everything he had.

Russia doesn’t have to be our enemy. They would much prefer getting along with us. It is our corrupt criminal government that has damaged relations with Russia.

DOJ suing Edward Snowden: He didn't seek approval for memoir

Good ole free speech being attacked again....He is a hero plain and simple. Just when I thought MAYBE the Trump administration would defend free speech so much for that. I do wonder if Snowden has a website to buy the book directly from him at...if not he should get one. Hell with the totalitarian government trying to keep this book hidden. I would purchase it directly from him.
He signed an agreement that said his book needed review. He broke that agreement.

He is no longer part of the U.S., so enjoy collecting from Russia...

Snowden did America a great service just like Wikileaks and yet you hate him and them...

Good ole free speech being attacked again....He is a hero plain and simple. Just when I thought MAYBE the Trump administration would defend free speech so much for that. I do wonder if Snowden has a website to buy the book directly from him at...if not he should get one. Hell with the totalitarian government trying to keep this book hidden. I would purchase it directly from him.

Snowden is a traitorous piece of shit whom I would be happy to shoot personally. His one good thing he did does not out weigh stealing more than 1 million documents and sharing them with both WikiLeaks and the Russians in exchange for a hole to hide in.
Bingo! Snowden is a traitor who should be executed.

Snowden is a traitorous piece of shit whom I would be happy to shoot personally. His one good thing he did does not out weigh stealing more than 1 million documents and sharing them with both WikiLeaks and the Russians in exchange for a hole to hide in.
Nazi!

Nazi!
We should also execute Nazis and people who call people Nazis.

Nazi!
We should also execute Nazis and people who call people Nazis.
Yes kill baby kill.

He signed an agreement that said his book needed review. He broke that agreement.

Snowden did America a great service just like Wikileaks and yet you hate him and them...
Is his book printed there too?

He lives there...

And you call me a dipshit...

FYI: you only hate him because he told the truth when Obama was President but would be in love with him had he done it on Bush or Trump watch...

Just shows how you are nothing but a shill for the Democratic Party!

He lives there...

FYI: you only hate him because he told the truth when Obama was President but would be in love with him had he done it on Bush or Trump watch...

I didn't say shit about what Snowden did.

You love it when people break agreements with our country? Snowden signeda confidentiality agreement.

He lives there...

I didn't say shit about what Snowden did.

You love it when people break agreements with our country? Snowden signeda confidentiality agreement.

Yes, I do when our country made him public enemy number one for telling the truth!

You only care about the agreement because he snitched during Obama watch and had he done it while Bush or Trump were or are on watch you would be screaming that the book should be published...

You are a shill for the Democratic Party...

Snowed says the following in the memoir:

"the US government spies on EVERYONE without telling a soul"

"i used to spy on my sister and mother since i was a kid. but the person i spied the most on was my dad...he later would let me be his co-pilot in the war video games we had at the time"

Snowden would like you to think of him not only as a whistleblower, but also as a man of conscience.

His new memoir appears poised to frame Snowden as he has hoped to be known all along — someone who’s just after the truth.

Forum List

Back