Egg smuggling: Yes, more eggs are being smuggled across the border amid high prices in US

Texas and Arizona can't raise chickens so they have to depend on illegal huevo's from Mexico? WTF?

Egg smuggling is up 108% at the US-Mexico border in the last 3 months of 2022, per Customs and Border Protection

This was inevitable. People with chickens will be able to sell eggs, too. I know I'm getting some chickens. It just needs to warm up a little bit.

This was inevitable. People with chickens will be able to sell eggs, too. I know I'm getting some chickens. It just needs to warm up a little bit.

Unfortunately I'm not on a farm and I don't live in the country so I can't do that. I wonder how this Easter is going to look though. Prices will probably get even higher.

Unfortunately I'm not on a farm and I don't live in the country so I can't do that. I wonder how this Easter is going to look though. Prices will probably get even higher.
Egg prices should come down within 1 week, or fuck 'em and everybody should get chickens.

There's chickens running around the city here. FACT.

I wonder how this Easter is going to look though
kmoh1KO.png

~S~

Just an observation. A friend of mine is in South Africa. He sent a pic. Eggs $4 for 3 dozen.

Oddly this flu that is used to make the excuse for prices seems to avoid the rest of the world.

Just an observation. A friend of mine is in South Africa. He sent a pic. Eggs $4 for 3 dozen.

Oddly this flu that is used to make the excuse for prices seems to avoid the rest of the world.

Yeah, I read an article about that and how the industry is using it as an excuse to move the prices up. I was thinking about getting a few but it's a lot of work especially if you have kids and a 12 hour a day job.

Forum List

Back