🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Egypt grants citizenship to 50,000 Palestinians'

These guys have a tantrum if there's a opposing view. What a one sided fantasy world they live in
Evidently you live in a fantasy world if you actually think we believe your lies.
You must also have hallucinations if you think we have opposing views. We both think you are a silly, dimwitted boy whose lies just don't wash.

Hossfly sorry to break it to you but you live in a fantasy world. And anyone can see it. You're mistaking your ranch for an Israeli safe haven. Lol you're not an Israeli calm down funny guy. Even though you dream of leaving America.
Sorry to interrupt your juvenile babble, but it really is ridiculous. Now go play with some of your imaginary friends. That LOL that you are always using apparently sounds like a childish giggle in real life.

Evidently you live in a fantasy world if you actually think we believe your lies.
You must also have hallucinations if you think we have opposing views. We both think you are a silly, dimwitted boy whose lies just don't wash.

Hossfly sorry to break it to you but you live in a fantasy world. And anyone can see it. You're mistaking your ranch for an Israeli safe haven. Lol you're not an Israeli calm down funny guy. Even though you dream of leaving America.
Sorry to interrupt your juvenile babble, but it really is ridiculous. Now go play with some of your imaginary friends. That LOL that you are always using apparently sounds like a childish giggle in real life.

Buy your ticket and leave. Wanna be Israelis are the funniest people. They are kind of like wiggers. :cool: Ha Ha Ha! :)

Buy your ticket and leave. Wanna be Israelis are the funniest people. They are kind of like wiggers. :cool: Ha Ha Ha! :)
You know I am of the tribe of Menessah and can't leave here until the 3d Temple is to be built. Have patience.

You know I am of the tribe of Menessah and can't leave here until the 3d Temple is to be built. Have patience.

No you aren't part of any tribe. You're Irish funny man. The third temple will never be built. Romans destroyed it. The world will end before you know anything. Hoss I'm sure you would be one of the guys God would want in Jerusalem. He he he! What a joke. You don't know what Jesus is.

Last edited:

???

The idiot claims to be American but certainly writes as though English is foreign to him and America is clearly not on his top ten list of countries.

???

The idiot claims to be American but certainly writes as though English is foreign to him and America is clearly not on his top ten list of countries.

Buddy your list doesn't even have a top 10. It's one and that one is Israel. Do the Americans a favor and go leave to Israel. :cool:

Roudy -

How about we agree that when I start posting laugh-out-loud horseshit about how half of the population of Israel coming from Arabic countries like Latin America - THEN, I might be the ignorant person here.

Until that point - I think you have the dunce cap fairly well nailed on.
Most everything you have said is ignorant HORSESHIT, and the fact that you keep repeating it, after you've even proven wrong over and over, only confirms that you are mentally ill, and probably have serious insecurity issues.

You're a fucking lying piece of shit. What about the Muslim Americans you despise everyday? They are Americans. Not to you though

Doesn't matter where he was born. Point is he's a Palestinian and did have connections to that land. Unlike Israel prime minsters born elsewhere or immigration, they don't have a deeper connection. There are Jews who have lived in that land for a while at the time. They have a right, not the guys from Europe
All this song and dance and you can't change the fact that Arafat the founder of the Palestinian Cause was born and raised in Egypt. Ha ha ha.

Song and dance what? Fucker you're the one who tried making a point. What a fail :lol::lol::lol:.
Yes and I did make my point. The "founder" of the Palestinian Movement, was born and raised in Egypt.

Check mate.

All this song and dance and you can't change the fact that Arafat the founder of the Palestinian Cause was born and raised in Egypt. Ha ha ha.

Song and dance what? Fucker you're the one who tried making a point. What a fail :lol::lol::lol:.
Yes and I did make my point. The "founder" of the Palestinian Movement, was born and raised in Egypt.

Check mate.

Mate? If you don't know where he was born and want to discuss this Israeli Palestinian topic, you're behind big time. This isn't for you. We also know he has connections to Palestine and his family was there before any "Israeli" prime ministers were. :cool:

He's not the founder of any movement. The true people who resisted Israeli aggression where the normal everyday Palestinians Christians and Muslims and Jews alike. Before Arafat.

Check mate.

Mate? If you don't know where he was born and want to discuss this Israeli Palestinian topic, you're behind big time. This isn't for you. We also know he has connections to Palestine and his family was there before any "Israeli" prime ministers were. :cool:

He's not the founder of any movement. The true people who resisted Israeli aggression where the normal everyday Palestinians Christians and Muslims and Jews alike. Before Arafat.
Now you're contradicting what is a known historical fact that even Arabs credit Arafat for. The terrorist murderer Arab Nazi who founded the Palestinian Movement was born and raised in Egypt.

Palestinian Arab = Worlds greatest Hoax.

Check mate.

Now you're contradicting what is a known historical fact that even Arabs credit Arafat for. The terrorist murderer Arab Nazi who founded the Palestinian Movement was born and raised in Egypt.

Israeli Israelis= Russian, polish, Ukrainian hoax. He he he!

He still had more connection to that land than any Israeli prime minister. Fact. :cool:

Name which Israeli prime minsters were born in Israel. Don't divert either answer it
Ariel Sharon.

Really?

Because that would mean that he was born after 1948, wouldn't it?

I know what you mean, of course, but Sharon's parents were Lithuanian if I remember rightly - he is hardly a role model for Sabra politicians.

After all - didn't you also claim that more than half Israelis had come from Arabic speaking countries?! :lol:
He was born in the British Mandate of Palestine aka the land of Israel. Unlike Arafat the terrorist from Cairo.

Ariel Sharon.

Really?

I know what you mean, of course, but Sharon's parents were Lithuanian if I remember rightly - he is hardly a role model for Sabra politicians.

After all - didn't you also claim that more than half Israelis had come from Arabic speaking countries?! :lol:
He was born in the British Mandate of Palestine aka the land of Israel. Unlike Arafat the terrorist from Cairo.

The British Mandate of Palestine was not a place.

He still had more connection to that land than any Israeli prime minister. Fact. :cool:
Israel is just another land Arabs recently invaded, they have no ties to the land, nor do they have any real history there. Jews came back to the land of their ancestors and re established the great state of Israel. Israel moves forward strong and prosperous into the future while Muslims move backwards to the mentality of Mohammad's 7th century medieval Saudi desert barbarian savagery. That's a fact you can't run away from.

Really?

The British Mandate of Palestine was not a place.
Sure it was. Would you like to see a map and some British passports they issued to residents of that land?

Buddy your list doesn't even have a top 10. It's one and that one is Israel. Do the Americans a favor and go leave to Israel. :cool:
How about you donkeys do America a favor, and get lost to the Muslim shitholes you came from?

Israel is just another land Arabs recently invaded, they have no ties to the land, nor do they have any real history there. Jews came back to the land of their ancestors and re established the great state of Israel. Israel moves forward strong and prosperous into the future while Muslims move backwards to the mentality of Mohammad's 7th century medieval Saudi desert barbarian savagery. That's a fact you can't run away from.

Bullshit. Romans kicked you out. And Arabs took it from Romans.

Forum List

Back