🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Egypt, UAE involved in Tripoli airstrike: Libyan Islamists

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
And Obama is out of the loop

Egypt, UAE involved in Tripoli airstrike: Libyan Islamists

TRIPOLI, Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- Libya's Islamist militant groups on Saturday accused that the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Egypt were behind the recent airstrikes on their bases in the capital Tripoli.

A spokesman for the Islamist coalition forces Libya Dawn said their intelligence information showed that the UAE and Egypt were involved in the recent air raids against them. He also accused the current Libyan government and parliament as the designer of the air strikes and asked them to stop the "cowardly" aggression.

Egypt UAE involved in Tripoli airstrike Libyan Islamists GlobalPost

It's about time other Middle East Countries started stepping up to the plate instead of waiting for the US to do their job for them.

It's about time other Middle East Countries started stepping up to the plate instead of waiting for the US to do their job for them.

Yep, but id be good if we willingly helped the forces against fight the Islamist and not find out about it later

Jroc------there is no way to know if any report coming out of the UMMAH is true-------I hope we do not get involved-----
JUST GIVE "EM ENOUGH ROPE

Jroc------there is no way to know if any report coming out of the UMMAH is true-------I hope we do not get involved-----
JUST GIVE "EM ENOUGH ROPE
I guess your right you cant trust the islamonazis

Forum List

Back