Egyptian Judoka Refuses To Shake Israeli Opponent's Hand

Ever notice the really low standards liberals hold their pets to?

They can't expect civilized behavior from muslims

They think blacks are too stupid to get photo ID

they think it's homophobic bigotry to expect gay men to use condoms to prevent transmission of deadly diseases.

Wish I was surprised by this but sadly I'm not low class or no class has pretty much become the norm another example of this was Hope Solo calling the Swedish soccer team a bunch cowards after they beat the U.S.
Jesus! I thought you were joking!
Hope Solo calls Sweden 'bunch of cowards' after USA falter at Olympics

But I suppose that you are right ..... 'pretty much become the norm' ... since the US starting calling suicide bombers "cowards".
surprise.gif

Colour me not shocked that a Muslim is acting in a disgusting manner.

They can't even have good sportsmanship.

On a side not about the olympics in general. The games have lacked because we have no villains. Back when we had the Soviets we stayed glued to ensure medal counts were up and any chance we got to face them we relished a victory and were upset in defeat. We need a new villain. I think we should just make Muslims our new villains. Since they are already doing disgusting things in just about every facet of life in the world.

But then, does that mean that you relish any win by Muslim Americans or are you upset by it?

Depends on if they are shoving their muslimness in our faces or being poor sports.

How many Muslim Olympians do we even have? I know we have the token fencer.

They are the worlds villains atm.

Forum List

Back