Eighty Million Biden Voters?

I grew up abroad and we knew that America has a huge number of dummies that mostly live in conservative areas. And we knew to avoid schools that were in red states just for that. But I have to admit the stupidity and backwardness was a lot more than I thought....I say this and I'm pretty conservative.

Trump represents every true stereotype about "the ugly American" Dumb, obnoxious, inconsiderate, fat, narcissist and fascist.
You have been brainwashed by the MSM and your motherland (fatherland)'s media. I am not Trump supporter.
Trump represents a view from some Americans. I don't know where the "ugly" comes from.

I watched a lot of videos making fun of dumb Americans too. It was fun when I was young. Now, I feel so naive. :rolleyes:

I grew up abroad and we knew that America has a huge number of dummies that mostly live in conservative areas. And we knew to avoid schools that were in red states just for that. But I have to admit the stupidity and backwardness was a lot more than I thought....I say this and I'm pretty conservative.

Trump represents every true stereotype about "the ugly American" Dumb, obnoxious, inconsiderate, fat, narcissist and fascist.
Are you an illegal alien?

Sweetheart, didn't I tell you to stop watching Newsmax and drinking their piss?

You'd think after being stomped in your other Newsmax topic you started, you would learn.

It always amazes me when rubes get right back in line for another bucket of piss.
We know your Marxist handlers told you not to watch Newsmax, FOX or OAN that's why your posts are so misinformed. Please don't expect others to be as stupid and uninformed as you.

The Trumptards are getting desperate now. They are down to baseball games to prove Trump won.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We know your Marxist handlers told you not to watch Newsmax, FOX or OAN that's why your posts are so misinformed. Please don't expect others to be as stupid and uninformed as you.
What a quandary

On one side you have Q5000 who wants low taxes for himself (the rich) and on the other you have batshit crazy right wing Republicans who want total Republican control of government including batshit right wing agenda.

I give q5000 credit. At least he cares about the nation and democracy. At least he understands what a danger the Trump cult is.

But he is a standard cynical Republican who only really cares about low taxes...regardless of the harm that causes to most Americans

Another one drunk on his propagandists' piss.

What a quandary

On one side you have Q5000 who wants low taxes for himself (the rich) and on the other you have batshit crazy right wing Republicans who want total Republican control of government including batshit right wing agenda.

I give q5000 credit. At least he cares about the nation and democracy. At least he understands what a danger the Trump cult is.

But he is a standard cynical Republican who only really cares about low taxes...regardless of the harm that causes to most Americans
Read post 263 which I will link to below, and then tell me I only care about low taxes for the rich and don't care about what harm it causes.

"It is total horseshit to blame our overspending on the poor."

And what's even funnier is in the second video if you can listen really carefully you can hear the crowd start to chant "fuck Biden" LOL

In a cemetery perhaps?

It's kind of like politics for people not interested in politics, I suppose.

Just silly nonsense, like high school politics where the most popular kids are elected or chose, rather than anyone with any brains.

Read post 263 which I will link to below, and then tell me I only care about low taxes for the rich and don't care about what harm it causes.

"It is total horseshit to blame our overspending on the poor."

HOLY SHIT

FAIR TAX?

That's a huge tax CUT for YOU and a huge tax INCREASE for the middle class and poor.

You just confirmed what I said.

Jesus

HOLY SHIT

FAIR TAX?

That's a huge tax CUT for YOU and a huge tax INCREASE for the middle class and poor.

You just confirmed what I said.

Jesus
You clearly have no idea what the Fair Tax is.

Forum List

Back