Eighty Million Biden Voters?

So adults can't show love for their president or for their country and soldiers? No offense or anything but that's fucked up.
Adoration of a former president in spontaneous chants is a little creepy and it has nothing to do with love of country and soldiers.

I only hear cheers.
LOL

Those are not cheers, that's your head ringing.

giphy-1-gif.271907

Btw, let me just go ahead and point out for the record that I never heard this being said about Trump. Enough said.
Really? Where were you 4 years ago during all the "Not my President!" protests?

You have a serious case of confirmation bias, kid.

Gosh, where were Trump's 62 million voters?

You’re such a sanctimonious little man aren’t you?

Why take Trump's humiliating massive loss so personally? After all, supporting a sad fascist loser doesn't necessary make you a sad fascist loser.

That is, unless you consider Trump to be your GodKing, and you base your entire existence on identifying with him and smooching his rump.

Oh ...

Why take Trump's humiliating massive loss so personally? After all, supporting a sad fascist loser doesn't necessary make you a sad fascist loser.

That is, unless you consider Trump to be your GodKing, and you base your entire existence on identifying with him and smooching his rump.

Oh ...
Me calling Moonglow a stupid little man has ZERO to do with DJT. So now I am a Jewish Fascist? OK crazy cat lady. Explain that one.

Oh ...
What did Trump do that was fascist? I have asked you before.

So,.. umm,.. where exactly are they?
Pretty much everywhere. We voted for an old, mediocre, fading man because that's how little we think of the alternative.

You guys just can't wrap your head around the fact that we don't adore the orange buffoon, and more importantly what he represents, like you do.

If you really don't understand, it's because you're not listening or considering the perspectives of others. That's on you.

Pretty much everywhere. We voted for an old, mediocre, fading man because that's how little we think of the alternative.

You guys just can't wrap your head around the fact that we don't adore the orange buffoon, and more importantly what he represents, like you do.

If you really don't understand, it's because you're not listening or considering the perspectives of others. That's on you.
That is how little you think of the country. You hate America. Your posts confirm it. Keep hacking.

No it isn't. Anyone who earns under a certain amount pays nothing. I fact, the receive money from the government.
Everyone receives a prebate check under the Fair Tax. And it is the same amount for everyone, rich and poor alike.

It covers the Fair Tax for essentials to offset the regressive nature of a sales tax.

Rich people will probably use it to pay their bar tab.

Forum List

Back