Eighty Million Biden Voters?

I grew up abroad and we knew that America has a huge number of dummies that mostly live in conservative areas. And we knew to avoid schools that were in red states just for that. But I have to admit the stupidity and backwardness was a lot more than I thought....I say this and I'm pretty conservative.

Trump represents every true stereotype about "the ugly American" Dumb, obnoxious, inconsiderate, fat, narcissist and fascist.
Oh good gawd....you know shit. If you are living abroad, you don't know anything about who or what was in the schools...and btw, I have seen your posts-----baby most people got you beat in the intelligence field easily.

You are shallow as well---Trump is a 70 plus year old man now....in his younger days, he was a good looking man. I could care less about his weight or his looks though. He was a great president which is all that should matter. It's weird as fuck that you are obsessed with his body. It's psycho to be frank----obsessive and gay sounding. And it is repeatedly gays who decide to attack Trump's body. It's not normal or sane to do so. Do you nuts really care what a 70 plus year old man looks like? REALLY?

His iq is higher than yours easily....and although obnoxious at times, he has never been inconsiderate or fascist which is again more than I can for you.

Really? Where were you 4 years ago during all the "Not my President!" protests?

You have a serious case of confirmation bias, kid.

Gosh, where were Trump's 62 million voters?

That was four years ago back when a lot of people hated Trump for the wrong reasons. (Me included) That was before we all knew what he was capable of. You might have heard fuck Trump back then, but today the anger is only about Biden that's currently filling the stadiums.
Pretty much everywhere.

Prove it. Show me.

That was four years ago back when a lot of people hated Trump for the wrong reasons. (Me included) That was before we all knew what he was capable of. You might have heard fuck Trump back then, but today the anger is only about Biden that's currently filling the stadiums.
Now Biden is at the beginning of his presidency. Just like Trump was four years ago.

No difference. All caught up now?

Yeah, and what has Biden accomplished so far? Do tell.

Oh yeah,.. he's united us alright. United us against him.

Forum List

Back