Eighty Million Biden Voters?

Perhaps there weren't 80 million Biden voters.....nor were there 70 some million trump voters. Why not take a few years and audit all states.

Perhaps there weren't 80 million Biden voters.....nor were there 70 some million trump voters. Why not take a few years and audit all states.
Yeah, let's do that every election. Let's be the world's whiniest sore losers EVAH! :rolleyes:

Umm because it's really stupid?

All the recounts done so far found no significant descrepancies.

In Arizona Trumpsters were recounting for 4 months and all they found is a few more votes for Biden.

You don’t think Trump was a bully? What’s with all the name calling then?
I think something happened to Trump when he was about 8 years old that permanently stunted his emotional growth.

...Do you want names and addresses of all Biden voters?

What the fuck are you asking exactly? How would an answer to your question look like?

Never mind. I figured out where they all are. In their basements, that's why they never go out.

Never mind. I figured out where they all are. In their basements, that's why they never go out.
No you didn't. You are just fantasizing because you can't come to terms with Trump losing an election.

This election was about Trump. He motivated most of the vote for him and AGAINST him. Biden was just an acceptable vanilla alternative to most of his voters.

You don’t think Trump was a bully? What’s with all the name calling then?
You do not think firing people because they do not want a vaccination is bullying? You do not think censoring people is bullying? You do not think arresting people for poiltical opinions is bullying? It is and you are like a fly on shit with it.

You do not think firing people because they do not want a vaccination is bullying? You do not think censoring people is bullying? You do not think arresting people for poiltical opinions is bullying? It is and you are like a fly on shit with it.
I think firing people who aren’t vaccinated is protecting the rest of the people in the workplace and the clients.

I think that people aren’t being censored, they’re just not allowed to use other people’s resources to promote an agenda that they don’t agree with.

People are not being arrested for political opinions.

I think firing people who aren’t vaccinated is protecting the rest of the people in the workplace and the clients.

I think that people aren’t being censored, they’re just not allowed to use other people’s resources to promote an agenda that they don’t agree with.

People are not being arrested for political opinions.
People that are vaxxed spread the disease. What part of that don't you understand?

Last edited:
People that are vaxxed spread the disease. What part of that don't you understand?
Pretty weird how the highly vaccinated states have so much less disease then.

Like, it’s almost as the vaccinated are far less likely to ever get COVID.

But I’m sure you have a better explanation.

Big Bad Joe Biden, Big Taxin' Joe Biden, Big Spendin' Joe Biden, and in 2022 and 2024 Big Losin' Joe Biden!

Forum List

Back