Either your sin or God!

Taz this is the video message you need to see - it is from the testimony of a woman who saw with her own eyes a witch in hell - suffering horrific torments - she would transform into a sort of animal - and then into another being each time crying out in terrific agony and suffering - the LORD told this woman that the witch had been involved in human sacrifice for powers from Satan and had drank human blood for powers - and this was her punishment - listen to this testimony and realize that all who dabble in the occult / witchcraft /satanism will suffer greatly in hell. Satan has no power to reward any of his servants once they enter hell - their torment begins. Eternally. Watch this:

Personal testimony isn't proof, more likely a delusion.

It is written:
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Revelation 12:11

Who is they? The Born Again Christians. Who did they overcome? Satan. Satan is a defeated foe. He is under my feet today.

You live in fear and torment, Taz. I'm living in the freedom of Jesus Christ where fear has been conquered! My Master holds the keys to hell and death and defeated Satan at the cross! My Master, Jesus Christ is Lord over all. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, including Satan's.
Your freedom is a breath away. It takes only one thing from you. A decision to turn from the life you are in to freedom in Jesus Christ. Your decision is a very simple one - you decide to switch sides. To turn from Satan and turn to Christ. You can receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior today and He will fight every battle you are facing right now - for you. Your decision. Serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Or serve a defeated foe who is seeking to hold you in captivity and take you to hell with him. Your choice. Choose this day whom ye shall serve. Life or death. Life in Christ. Or death without Him. Choose Life, Taz! Choose Life!

It is written. Sure, anyone can write a book. Prove your god to me properly without a book and I'll believe.

It is written:
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.
Matthew 16:4

King James Version (KJV)

It's not hard to imagine how religious zealots hacked each other to death.
It is written:
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9

Man is capable of anything apart from Jesus Christ, Iceweasel, which is why we must be born again. Religious zealotry is man separated from God. It's dead religion. Islam is an example of a dead religion / religious zealotry that is apart from Jesus Christ. It has no life in it and brings forth only death.
Jesus Christ came to give us life. He is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the Father except through the Son.

It is written:
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Man is capable of anything apart from Jesus Christ, Iceweasel, which is why we must be born again. Religious zealotry is man separated from God. It's dead religion. Islam is an example of a dead religion / religious zealotry that is apart from Jesus Christ. It has no life in it and brings forth only death.
Jesus Christ came to give us life. He is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the Father except through the Son.
You aren't a religious zealot? You're a prime example of what brainwashing is.

It is written:

No, I am not a religious zealot. As for stating that I am a prime example of what brainwashing is?

Brainwashing is an interesting term, Iceweasel. You see every person's brain has been washed one of two ways. My brain has been washed by the Blood of Jesus Christ and therein I have the mind of Christ. I think on things that are beautiful, holy and of good report. I'm not living in a state of unbelief or deception. My mind has been renewed, transformed by the Word of God. To God be the glory.

Your brain is in reality, a "prime example" of a brain that has been washed by the Devil. You've been "brainwashed"by Satan, your mind has been deceived because you have believed the lies of Satan over the truth of God's Holy Written Word. How did this happen to you? Romans 1:18-32.

Roman 1:18-32
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:
It is written:

No, I am not a religious zealot. As for stating that I am a prime example of what brainwashing is? Brainwashing is an interesting term, Iceweasel. You see every person's brain has been washed one of two ways. My brain has been washed by the Blood of Jesus Christ and therein I have the mind of Christ. I think on things that are beautiful, holy and of good report. I'm not living in a state of unbelief or deception. My mind has been renewed, transformed by the Word of God. To God be the glory.

Your brain is in reality, a "prime example" of a brain that has been "brainwashed"by Satan, your mind has been deceived because you have believed the lies of Satan over the truth of God's Holy Written Word. How did this happen to you? Romans 1:18-32.
washed by the Blood of Jesus Christ

How totally insane is that statement :uhoh3: Just a made up christainese words , same as anointed, slain in the sprint and other meaningless made up words of the Fundy cult

Christianese Low Church Jargon in Contemporary North-America

Last edited:
It is written:

No, I am not a religious zealot. As for stating that I am a prime example of what brainwashing is? Brainwashing is an interesting term, Iceweasel. You see every person's brain has been washed one of two ways. My brain has been washed by the Blood of Jesus Christ and therein I have the mind of Christ. I think on things that are beautiful, holy and of good report. I'm not living in a state of unbelief or deception. My mind has been renewed, transformed by the Word of God. To God be the glory.

Your brain is in reality, a "prime example" of a brain that has been "brainwashed"by Satan, your mind has been deceived because you have believed the lies of Satan over the truth of God's Holy Written Word. How did this happen to you? Romans 1:18-32.

How totally insane is that statement :uhoh3:

Far more sane than your belief that as a Jew you can endorse the murder of babies, Planned Parenthood, and believe all the while you are doing the will of God and are pleasing in His Sight. The truth is your being Jewish cannot save you. Unless you are washed by the Blood of Jesus Christ your sins remain and with that you remain condemned in them, Guno.

Yes, while Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are inside the Kingdom of God - seated in heavenly places - you yourself will be shut out because you rejected your own Messiah and chose the praises of men over the praises of God. The height of foolishness. What else can one say?

It is written:

Far more sane than your belief that as a Jew you can endorse the murder of babies, Planned Parenthood, and believe all the while you are doing the will of God and are pleasing in His Sight. The truth is your being Jewish cannot save you. Unless you are washed by the Blood of Jesus Christ your sins remain and with that you remain condemned in them, Guno.

Yes, while Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are inside the Kingdom of God - seated in heavenly places - you yourself will be shut out because you rejected your own Messiah and chose the praises of men over the praises of God. The height of foolishness. What else can one say?

Taz this is the video message you need to see - it is from the testimony of a woman who saw with her own eyes a witch in hell - suffering horrific torments - she would transform into a sort of animal - and then into another being each time crying out in terrific agony and suffering - the LORD told this woman that the witch had been involved in human sacrifice for powers from Satan and had drank human blood for powers - and this was her punishment - listen to this testimony and realize that all who dabble in the occult / witchcraft /satanism will suffer greatly in hell. Satan has no power to reward any of his servants once they enter hell - their torment begins. Eternally. Watch this:

It is written:
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Who is they? The Born Again Christians. Who did they overcome? Satan. Satan is a defeated foe. He is under my feet today.

You live in fear and torment, Taz. I'm living in the freedom of Jesus Christ where fear has been conquered! My Master holds the keys to hell and death and defeated Satan at the cross! My Master, Jesus Christ is Lord over all. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, including Satan's.
Your freedom is a breath away. It takes only one thing from you. A decision to turn from the life you are in to freedom in Jesus Christ. Your decision is a very simple one - you decide to switch sides. To turn from Satan and turn to Christ. You can receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior today and He will fight every battle you are facing right now - for you. Your decision. Serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Or serve a defeated foe who is seeking to hold you in captivity and take you to hell with him. Your choice. Choose this day whom ye shall serve. Life or death. Life in Christ. Or death without Him. Choose Life, Taz! Choose Life!

It is written. Sure, anyone can write a book. Prove your god to me properly without a book and I'll believe.

It is written:
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

King James Version (KJV)

So all you can do is parrot a book? I feel sorry for you.

It is written:

No, I am not a religious zealot. As for stating that I am a prime example of what brainwashing is?

Brainwashing is an interesting term, Iceweasel. You see every person's brain has been washed one of two ways. My brain has been washed by the Blood of Jesus Christ and therein I have the mind of Christ. I think on things that are beautiful, holy and of good report. I'm not living in a state of unbelief or deception. My mind has been renewed, transformed by the Word of God. To God be the glory.

Your brain is in reality, a "prime example" of a brain that has been washed by the Devil. You've been "brainwashed"by Satan, your mind has been deceived because you have believed the lies of Satan over the truth of God's Holy Written Word. How did this happen to you? Romans 1:18-32.

Roman 1:18-32
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

King James Version (KJV)

Jeri this speaks to you

It is written:

You really have a cartoonish view of us Jews jeri, no surprise that you live in upstate SC/GA among the hot bed of ignorance

It is written:

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)

No you don't. The Word of God says that the wicked envy the righteous. You don't pity us. You want what we have! Listen, I can show you right here - the life I enjoy in God? Is available to you if you decide to repent of your sins and follow Jesus Christ, becoming a born again Believer, Taz. But if you do not? You will continue to envy me for the life I enjoy in God! I am blessed beyond measure!

It is written:

Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.

His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.

Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.

Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.

He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.

His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.

He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.

The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

Psalm 112

It is written:

As for you, Guno. You're problem is not envy but jealousy. Whether you realize it or not is another matter. God said that we who have received the Salvation of the LORD would provoked the Jews to jealousy.

It is written:

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Romans 1:1-11

You see verse 11, Guno? Through your fall, salvation came to the Gentiles - we received the salvation of the LORD and God arranged this all - including to provoke the Jews to jealousy. It's true. We are heirs to the kingdom, children of Abraham and those of us who follow Jesus Christ shall sit upon the twelve thrones and shall judge the 12 tribes of Israel. You may not have known that but it's true. That day is coming.

It is written:

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Matthew 19:28

Last edited:
It is written:

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)

No you don't. The Word of God says that the wicked envy the righteous. You don't pity us. You want what we have! Listen, I can show you right here - the life I enjoy in God? Is available to you if you decide to repent of your sins and follow Jesus Christ, becoming a born again Believer, Taz. But if you do not? You will continue to envy me for the life I enjoy in God! I am blessed beyond measure!

It is written:

Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.

His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.

Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.

Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.

He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.

His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.

He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.

The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

Psalm 112
You've brainwashed yourself to follow a random book. It's quite sad actually.

It is written:

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

That no flesh should glory in his presence.

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 1:18-31

Amen!

How about this verse Jeri?
Ezekiel19

Yet she increased her whorings, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt 20 and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions

How about this verse Jeri?
Ezekiel19

Yet she increased her whorings, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt 20 and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions

Why are you bring up Israel's past sins, Guno? When will you begin to deal with your own sins? Supporting the murder of unborn children, supporting murderers such as Planned Parenthood? <-------that!

For the record, Guno, that verse is found in Ezekiel Chapter 23 - not Chapter 19 as you quoted there - also for the reader who does not know what Ezekiel Chapter 23 is speaking of here is Gills commentary on those verses ........

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

Yet she multiplied her whoredoms,.... Though the Lord frowned upon the Jews in the times of Jehoiakim and Zedekiah, yet still they went on, and increased their alliances and idolatries with the Heathen nations:

in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt; they called to mind with pleasure the idolatries of their fathers in Egypt, and committed the same themselves; they sent ambassadors to Egypt, in the times of Zedekiah, for help and assistance, and to enter into alliance with them, when they renewed among them the idolatries of that nation;
see Ezekiel 17:15.

Last edited:
This is a video you should watch, Guno.

It's called, This was your Life! Note that it doesn't say this was Israel's life, this was Samaria's life, this was Joe Shmoe's life. It says, This was Your Life (emphasis YOUR)

Make no mistake about it - this message is for Believers as well as unbelievers. The modern church has taken to the idea that Believers are "under the Blood" and therein not "under the law" and so they cannot lose their salvation. Nothing could be further from the truth! To whom much is given, much is required. If anything, our punishment will be greater for if we sin - we sin openly against the truth! Knowing the truth and sinning against the truth is a far greater sin than not knowing the truth and sinning against the truth. As it is written:

Luke 12:48 King James Version (KJV)

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

King James Version (KJV)

How we represent Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world is of great matter to the LORD. He is watching all that we say, all that we do, all that we think. We need to do all that we do to the Glory of God! We will be held accountable for what we haven't done as well as what we have done. That is a word to all who are Christians reading. We will be held accountable before the LORD for it.
My faith insists you're denied entrance to the Kingdom of G-d.

Exodus 20

20 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Now what? :dunno:

Make no mistake about it - this message is for Believers as well as unbelievers. The modern church has taken to the idea that Believers are "under the Blood" and therein not "under the law" and so they cannot lose their salvation. Nothing could be further from the truth! To whom much is given, much is required. If anything, our punishment will be greater for if we sin - we sin openly against the truth! Knowing the truth and sinning against the truth is a far greater sin than not knowing the truth and sinning against the truth. As it is written:

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

King James Version (KJV)

How we represent Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world is of great matter to the LORD. He is watching all that we say, all that we do, all that we think. We need to do all that we do to the Glory of God! We will be held accountable for what we haven't done as well as what we have done. That is a word to all who are Christians reading. We will be held accountable before the LORD for it.

Exodus 20

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

I believe Exodus 10: 2-5 and obey the LORD. Do you?

King James Version (KJV)

Exodus 20

I believe Exodus 10: 2-5 and obey the LORD. Do you?
I do. But if you believe Jesus Christ is G-d, you broke the third verse. If you have any little statues of him, you broke the 4th verse. If you pray to Jesus Christ, you've broken the fifth verse.

Forum List

Back