Either your sin or God!

With so many defending the right to murder children (abortion) and so many defending the right to blaspheme God and mock His Word (homosexual marriage, gay parades, etc) and so many defending the right to take this country in the wrong direction, it is imperative to remind everyone that there is a day of reckoning. A day when we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Jesus Christ and give an account for every word we have spoken, every act we have done, every thought we have entertained. It is important to realize that God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him and He is not slack concerning His promises. He will reward each one of us according to the work of our hands.

What are you expecting to hear from the LORD on that day?

Well done good and faithful servant? Or Depart from me, ye worker of iniquity I never knew you?

And some people hate other sinners more than they love Grace. Irony.

With so many defending the right to murder children (abortion) and so many defending the right to blaspheme God and mock His Word (homosexual marriage, gay parades, etc) and so many defending the right to take this country in the wrong direction, it is imperative to remind everyone that there is a day of reckoning. A day when we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Jesus Christ and give an account for every word we have spoken, every act we have done, every thought we have entertained. It is important to realize that God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him and He is not slack concerning His promises. He will reward each one of us according to the work of our hands.

What are you expecting to hear from the LORD on that day?

Well done good and faithful servant? Or Depart from me, ye worker of iniquity I never knew you?

And some people hate other sinners more than they love Grace. Irony.

No Christian hates the lost, Agit8r. And Grace isn't a license to sin. Grace is God giving us the ability to obey Him and keep His commandments. Before the cross it was not possible. After the cross it was.

Jesus didn't say, I'll keep the commandments for you and you can keep on sinning. Jesus said, You keep the commandments. If you love Him? You'll keep His commandments. If you don't? You won't.

God is going to reward each person according to the works of their hands. Each man will give an account of every idle word he has spoken and by his words he will either be condemned or justified. What words will you be answering for? If the words you have written / spoken were to be put on a scale which way would the scale tip? Condemned? Or justified?

It is a fallacy that once you are saved you cannot lose your salvation. If you do not obey the LORD, if you do not finish the race set before you? You'll be in hell. You do not run a race and drop out before the finish line and expect not to be disqualified, do you? Jesus said, Those that endure until the end the same shall be saved.

Why are you so worried about "some people" and what they do when there is the matter of "you"? If you died this day would you be in heaven or hell? That is what you must concern yourself with. Because eternity? Is forever. And hell? Has no exits.

The LORD gave me the parable of the two sons for you. That is the story you need to read
today.

Here it is, this is for you, Agit8r,

Matthew 21:28-31 King James Version (KJV)

28 But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.

29 He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.

30 And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.

31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

Last edited:
Jesus already died for my sins. No repenting necessary.

It is written:

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Matthew 4:17

And again it is written:

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts. 2:38

and again it is written:

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you. Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
Acts 3:19-21

and it is written:

Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death. For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
2 Corinthians 7:9-11

and it is written:

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

and it is written:

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

and it is written:

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Luke 13:3

and it is written:

But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live. Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
Ezekiel 18:21-23

and it is written:

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Acts 17:30

and it is written:

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
James 4:8-10

and it is written:

He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.
Proverbs 28:13

alone.jpg

Last edited:
It is written:

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

And again it is written:

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts. 2:38

And 2000 years later still no jebus

Make no mistake about it - this message is for Believers as well as unbelievers. The modern church has taken to the idea that Believers are "under the Blood" and therein not "under the law" and so they cannot lose their salvation. Nothing could be further from the truth! To whom much is given, much is required. If anything, our punishment will be greater for if we sin - we sin openly against the truth! Knowing the truth and sinning against the truth is a far greater sin than not knowing the truth and sinning against the truth. As it is written:

Luke 12:48 King James Version (KJV)

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

King James Version (KJV)

How we represent Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world is of great matter to the LORD. He is watching all that we say, all that we do, all that we think. We need to do all that we do to the Glory of God! We will be held accountable for what we haven't done as well as what we have done. That is a word to all who are Christians reading. We will be held accountable before the LORD for it.
My faith insists you're denied entrance to the Kingdom of G-d.

Exodus 20

20 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Now what? :dunno:

I believe Exodus 10: 2-5 and obey the LORD. Do you?
I do. But if you believe Jesus Christ is G-d, you broke the third verse. If you have any little statues of him, you broke the 4th verse. If you pray to Jesus Christ, you've broken the fifth verse.

Jesus Christ is God. I am a worshiper of God. If you deny Jesus Christ before men, He will deny you before the Father. You cannot enter heaven unless you are born again. Read John Chapter 3. Bible Gateway passage: John 3 - King James Version

alone.jpg

Last edited:
Make no mistake about it - this message is for Believers as well as unbelievers. The modern church has taken to the idea that Believers are "under the Blood" and therein not "under the law" and so they cannot lose their salvation. Nothing could be further from the truth! To whom much is given, much is required. If anything, our punishment will be greater for if we sin - we sin openly against the truth! Knowing the truth and sinning against the truth is a far greater sin than not knowing the truth and sinning against the truth. As it is written:

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

King James Version (KJV)

How we represent Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world is of great matter to the LORD. He is watching all that we say, all that we do, all that we think. We need to do all that we do to the Glory of God! We will be held accountable for what we haven't done as well as what we have done. That is a word to all who are Christians reading. We will be held accountable before the LORD for it.

Exodus 20

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

I do. But if you believe Jesus Christ is G-d, you broke the third verse. If you have any little statues of him, you broke the 4th verse. If you pray to Jesus Christ, you've broken the fifth verse.

Jesus Christ is God. I am a worshiper of God. If you deny Jesus Christ before men, He will deny you before the Father. You cannot enter heaven unless you are born again. Read John Chapter 3.
Oh well, I tried to save your soul. C'est la vie. I showed you the Ten Commandments; G-d, singular, is a very jealous god. And worshipping any other god is a sin.

King James Version (KJV)

Exodus 20

Jesus Christ is God. I am a worshiper of God. If you deny Jesus Christ before men, He will deny you before the Father. You cannot enter heaven unless you are born again. Read John Chapter 3. Bible Gateway passage: John 3 - King James Version

alone.jpg

Romans 7:29

Paul, like Jesus and the other New Testament writers, expects the end to come soon. "The time is short." So there's no time for sex or marriage, since the world will be ending soon. :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. (Matthew 16: 27, 28) :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. (Matthew 24: 25-34) :haha:

Last edited:

King James Version (KJV)

Exodus 20

alone.jpg

Paul, like Jesus and the other New Testament writers, expects the end to come soon. "The time is short." So there's no time for sex or marriage, since the world will be ending soon. :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. (Matthew 16: 27, 28) :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. (Matthew 24: 25-34) :haha:

The people present didn't taste death - they were eye witnesses to Jesus Christ being crucified, raised from the grave on the 3rd day - appearing to many for the 40 days that followed and then - they saw him when he ascended into heaven. They saw the Son of Man coming in His kingdom, Guno. Why would that be so hard to believe. It all happened just as Jesus Christ prophesied it would - a short time later!

That generation did not pass away until those things took place. They were eye witnesses to the Son of man coming into His kingdom. (ascending up to heaven).

You are going to be held accountable for mocking God and His servants. I need to warn you about that now. Jesus Christ is God, Guno.

Exodus 20

alone.jpg

The people present didn't taste death - they were eye witnesses to Jesus Christ being crucified, raised from the grave on the 3rd day - appearing to many for the 40 days that followed and then - they saw him when he ascended into heaven. They saw the Son of Man coming in His kingdom, Guno. Why would that be so hard to believe. It all happened just as Jesus Christ prophesied it would - a short time later!

That generation did not pass away until those things took place. They were eye witnesses to the Son of man coming into His kingdom. (ascending up to heaven).

You are going to be held accountable for mocking God and His servants. I need to warn you about that now. Jesus Christ is God, Guno.
Ironic, since you have no clue that worshipping false gods, as you do, condemns you to an eternity in hell.

Forum List

Back