Eko Atlantic

AKIP

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2017
I great modern city is being built in Nigeria called "Eko Atlantic". People like to talk about Africa being primitive and people living in huts. Yes, some of that exist but there is much modernity in sub Saharan Africa as well. Eko Atlantic City, Lagos | Urban Development Royal HaskoningDHV

eko-atlantic-2.jpg

If you have ANY doubts whether you are racist or not, your reaction to viewing this new Nigerian city will reveal it. If the first thing you want to do is find out the race of the project lead, developers, engineers and architects, or are even curious... to try to divorce it from blacks.....YOU ARE A RACIST.

It might be a surprise to racist but there are black construction companies, architects, engineers, scientist, doctors, software developers, etc....IN AFRICA. When people look at what has been developed in Dubia. Dubai space centre wins with first ‘Passive House’ for hot climates | haus & haus

latest_news_dubai-view.jpg

In the Middle East. I doubt very seriously that people try to look for the race of those leading the project, construction companies, engineers, architects etc. Yet, when something impressive is built in Africa, the first thing a racist mind will do is to try to find out if black people are building it or not.

Here is the thing, to build something massive on the scale of Eko Atlantic and the civil engineering needed to create the islands foundation requires experience and a proven track record when companies bid on such projects. Many African nations black owned and operated companies do not have that type of experience on projects of such scale and hence they do not win the main contracts. Yet, they do much of the subcontracted work and eventually will have the experience to do such project in the future.

However, if the first thing you want to do is throw salt on progress in Africa....by saying its not blacks doing it....then YOU ARE A RACIST plane and simple.

Last edited:
I have heard about this before. Seems like it will be awesome!
The super rich will have a fabulous life there.

You don't have to participate because we already know you are a racist. I hardly expect people to volunteer their feelings upon learning of this project.

You don't have to participate because we already know you are a racist. I hardly expect people to volunteer their feelings upon learning of this project.
Oh gosh. I got called a racist by a racist LOL
I must have hurt your feelings. I cant even sincerely comment on progression without you shitting your panties :badgrin:

I have no doubt at all that the OP is racist. The real question is, will this city (if it is ever built) be for everyone in Nigeria, or just the elite?

I have no doubt at all that the OP is racist. The real question is, will this city (if it is ever built) be for everyone in Nigeria, or just the elite?
Just the elite, it seems like.
How will the poor afford over a thousand dollars a square meter?

This is a question when one has selective use of intelligence. Who can afford to live in Mid town Manhattan....everyone or just the elites? Why would the laws of supply demand be any different in Nigeria?

This is a question when one has selective use of intelligence. Who can afford to live in Mid town Manhattan....everyone or just the elites? Why would the laws of supply demand be any different in Nigeria?
May I suggest you start using more of your's then?

I am not the one asking questions that are common sense and demonstrated here in the US in every city. The poor don't live with the rich in the US....why hold Nigerians to that standard?

PS

THE CITY IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION....there is no "IF"....its happening NOW.

Last edited:

I am not the one asking questions that are common sense and demonstrated here in the US in every city. The poor don't live with the rich in the US....why hold Nigerians to that standard?

PS

THE CITY IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION....there is no "IF"....its happening NOW.
If you actually think there are no poor living in NYC, then no one can help you.

The standard lays with you. You're the racist. Isn't it your job to point out racism and a means to end it? Oh, right. You don't want it to end because then you'd have nothing to say.

PS

If you actually think there are no poor living in NYC, then no one can help you.

The standard lays with you. You're the racist. Isn't it your job to point out racism and a means to end it? Oh, right. You don't want it to end because then you'd have nothing to say.
Half Of New York City Is Living In Near Poverty | HuffPost

PS

Half Of New York City Is Living In Near Poverty | HuffPost

Does the half of NYC that lives in poverty live in Midtown Manhattan? Did I say NYC or Midtown Manhattan? Eko Atlantic is a Burrough city of Lagos. Try following the bouncing ball.

PS

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID NYC!!!! I said Midtown Manhattan. NYC does not equal MidTown Manhattan...the latter is a subset thereof. That is what you racist do to have an argument. You don't follow what is said...PURPOSELY. That is why racist do not know they are racist....you are not dealing with the reality.

We don't have to show only one development for the only example.

155764324_98a055e709_o.jpg

This is Nairobi Kenya. Now we can talk about huts in the rural parts of Africa, and we can talk about shacks whites live in here in rural America. The fact that you whites here think that all of Africa is grass or mud huts is just a manidestaion of your racism. Plan and simple. It's no even deatable.

Kinshasa Zaire

th

Harare Zimbabwe

th

And I can go on and on showing pictures pf African development built by Africans and controlled by African money. Africa countries are part of one of, if not the fastest growing economy on earth. You racists are relics trying to hold on.

Give those shiny new cities a few years and the residents will turn them into shitholes.

Blacks ruin everything they touch.

Give those shiny new cities a few years and the residents will turn them into shitholes.

If someone called you are racist......would you accept it as true.

I think you're racist. Would YOU accept it as true?

To me, it doesn't matter. There are such bad feelings between most blacks and whites, just go for it.

The terms racist and racism are worthless, over-used to the point of being meaningless.

In either case, I don't care. I'm sick of all the black riots, the BLM bullshit, the endless whining, the endless "demands", the endless finger-pointing, the crime, rape, burning of buildings, the blame game, you name it. Total segregation is the only answer.

To me, it doesn't matter. There are such bad feelings between most blacks and whites, just go for it, while whites don't ruin things?

The terms racist and racism are worthless, over-used to the point of being meaningless.

In either case, I don't care. I'm sick of all the black riots, the BLM bullshit, the endless whining, the endless "demands", the endless finger-pointing, the crime, rape, burning of buildings, the blame game, you name it. Total segregation is the only answer.

Ok....I agree that the term RACIST has lost its meaning. So let me ask you this. Do you think whites are superior to blacks and that is why blacks ruin everything they touch?

To me, it doesn't matter. There are such bad feelings between most blacks and whites, just go for it, while whites don't ruin things?

Ok....I agree that the term RACIST has lost its meaning. So let me ask you this. Do you think whites are superior to blacks and that is why blacks ruin everything they touch?

I see you like that the term "racist" has been non standardized......so you can deflect saying that the term is meaning. However, forget racism. The real deal is supremacy beliefs.....but you will not answer that because unfortunate for you racist have not destandardized that word you in an attempt to camouflage yourselves.

Forum List

Back