Eko Atlantic

I see those pics of the same towns over and over. Can people not branch out? :rolleyes:

I great modern city is being built in Nigeria called "Eko Atlantic". People like to talk about Africa being primitive and people living in huts. Yes, some of that exist but there is much modernity in sub Saharan Africa as well. Eko Atlantic City, Lagos | Urban Development Royal HaskoningDHV

eko-atlantic-2.jpg

If you have ANY doubts whether you are racist or not, your reaction to viewing this new Nigerian city will reveal it. If the first thing you want to do is find out the race of the project lead, developers, engineers and architects, or are even curious... to try to divorce it from blacks.....YOU ARE A RACIST.

It might be a surprise to racist but there are black construction companies, architects, engineers, scientist, doctors, software developers, etc....IN AFRICA. When people look at what has been developed in Dubia. Dubai space centre wins with first ‘Passive House’ for hot climates | haus & haus

latest_news_dubai-view.jpg

In the Middle East. I doubt very seriously that people try to look for the race of those leading the project, construction companies, engineers, architects etc. Yet, when something impressive is built in Africa, the first thing a racist mind will do is to try to find out if black people are building it or not.

Here is the thing, to build something massive on the scale of Eko Atlantic and the civil engineering needed to create the islands foundation requires experience and a proven track record when companies bid on such projects. Many African nations black owned and operated companies do not have that type of experience on projects of such scale and hence they do not win the main contracts. Yet, they do much of the subcontracted work and eventually will have the experience to do such project in the future.

However, if the first thing you want to do is throw salt on progress in Africa....by saying its not blacks doing it....then YOU ARE A RACIST plane and simple.
African negroes can't build a city like that, when they do (if ever), come back and boast about it. I'll even pat you on the head.

Too bad they did. And you've seen examples of it. So you just look stupid saying it cant happen. But that's how psychosis works.
Which African negro city is built like that? Not talking about the arabs, either. We're talking about negroes.

All of them. You see dumb ass, the Africa you imagine just doesn't exist.
So this Africa doesn't exist? Glad to hear it. Looks totally uncivilized and backwards. :biggrin:
View attachment 173910

th
th

If I were as ignorant as you, then I would assume all whites in America live like this. This looks uncivilized and backwards. So you need to understand that not all Africans live in mud huts and STFU.

I see those pics of the same towns over and over. Can people not branch out? :rolleyes:

Then what you need to do is take a trip to Africa travel the entire continent and learn.

Too bad they did. And you've seen examples of it. So you just look stupid saying it cant happen. But that's how psychosis works.
Which African negro city is built like that? Not talking about the arabs, either. We're talking about negroes.

So this Africa doesn't exist? Glad to hear it. Looks totally uncivilized and backwards. :biggrin:
View attachment 173910

Yeah...and THIS does not exist in Amerikka?

temp_file_rural_american_poverty_lauren_gurley1_474_320.jpg

Why the Left Isn’t Talking About Rural American Poverty
That's already a TON better than the mud hut I showed. Electricity, running water, even the camper is better than a mud hut. And he looks more well fed, lol.

Yeah.....I bet those Africans are happier and in better health though....better foods, less saturate fats, processed food and the like.

Then what you need to do is take a trip to Africa travel the entire continent and learn.

Yes he does...I have been to Africa a couple of times...Ghana. My next trip I am going to Tanzania (Bongo). I have a friend who is moving back there and he really wants me to come. I love Africa.

African negroes can't build a city like that, when they do (if ever), come back and boast about it. I'll even pat you on the head.

View attachment 173910

th
th

If I were as ignorant as you, then I would assume all whites in America live like this. This looks uncivilized and backwards. So you need to understand that not all Africans live in mud huts and STFU.

Who said you could post a picture of my house?

View attachment 173910

th
th

In the US, that's a very small minority, in Africa, it's the norm. And then when you compare actual cities, it's no contest, African cities are a mess.

View attachment 173910

Yeah...and THIS does not exist in Amerikka?

temp_file_rural_american_poverty_lauren_gurley1_474_320.jpg

Why the Left Isn’t Talking About Rural American Poverty
That's already a TON better than the mud hut I showed. Electricity, running water, even the camper is better than a mud hut. And he looks more well fed, lol.

Yeah.....I bet those Africans are happier and in better health though....better foods, less saturate fats, processed food and the like.
I dunno, you tell me.
hqdefault.jpg

I great modern city is being built in Nigeria called "Eko Atlantic". People like to talk about Africa being primitive and people living in huts. Yes, some of that exist but there is much modernity in sub Saharan Africa as well. Eko Atlantic City, Lagos | Urban Development Royal HaskoningDHV

eko-atlantic-2.jpg

If you have ANY doubts whether you are racist or not, your reaction to viewing this new Nigerian city will reveal it. If the first thing you want to do is find out the race of the project lead, developers, engineers and architects, or are even curious... to try to divorce it from blacks.....YOU ARE A RACIST.

It might be a surprise to racist but there are black construction companies, architects, engineers, scientist, doctors, software developers, etc....IN AFRICA. When people look at what has been developed in Dubia. Dubai space centre wins with first ‘Passive House’ for hot climates | haus & haus

In the Middle East. I doubt very seriously that people try to look for the race of those leading the project, construction companies, engineers, architects etc. Yet, when something impressive is built in Africa, the first thing a racist mind will do is to try to find out if black people are building it or not.

Here is the thing, to build something massive on the scale of Eko Atlantic and the civil engineering needed to create the islands foundation requires experience and a proven track record when companies bid on such projects. Many African nations black owned and operated companies do not have that type of experience on projects of such scale and hence they do not win the main contracts. Yet, they do much of the subcontracted work and eventually will have the experience to do such project in the future.

However, if the first thing you want to do is throw salt on progress in Africa....by saying its not blacks doing it....then YOU ARE A RACIST plane and simple.
Brother. Honest.

THEY KNOW

The white supremacists are not ignorant. Your thinking "Well if I show them some fancy stuff from the motherland. Then they'll change"

NO

If anything, they'll think "We need to impose even MORE sanctions and destroy there economy even more. We need support more groups like Boko Harem. We need to poison more rivers. We need dry up more reservoirs. We need unleash more deadly diseases. We need to support more bent and crooked black leaders who will screw over there own people"
You like to blame everything on whitey, for the fact is, when whitey left Africa, the Chinese had to come in to show Africans how to grow food on a large scale. And these days, whites are willing to help, so stop your bitchin', it's not helping you.

You like to blame everything on whitey
And you like to blame everything on blackie
for the fact is, when whitey left Africa
When did white people leave Africa ?
the Chinese had to come in to show Africans how to grow food on a large scale.
So how do you explain the above example then ?
And these days, whites are willing to help, so stop your bitchin', it's not helping you.
White supremacist acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. That's a Mafia trick. They'd kill a wife's husband. Then a few days later. They'd come with an envelope of money telling her "What a great guy" he was

So a white supremacist loves a starving African black person. A bag of rice for a bag of diamonds. Who is gonna knock that back ?

But black degradation is essential to the white supremacist. It raises your self esteem

eko-atlantic-2.jpg

Brother. Honest.

THEY KNOW

The white supremacists are not ignorant. Your thinking "Well if I show them some fancy stuff from the motherland. Then they'll change"

NO

If anything, they'll think "We need to impose even MORE sanctions and destroy there economy even more. We need support more groups like Boko Harem. We need to poison more rivers. We need dry up more reservoirs. We need unleash more deadly diseases. We need to support more bent and crooked black leaders who will screw over there own people"
You like to blame everything on whitey, for the fact is, when whitey left Africa, the Chinese had to come in to show Africans how to grow food on a large scale. And these days, whites are willing to help, so stop your bitchin', it's not helping you.

You do realize what you are saying....right? That African could not sustain themsleves without Europeans or whites. Science says that human life began in Africa about 200,000 years ago. The Portuguese, or first white explorers, arrived in Africa about 700 years ago. How did Africans survive 199,300 years without whites or Chinese?

Last edited:

eko-atlantic-2.jpg

Brother. Honest.

THEY KNOW

NO

You do realize what you are saying....right? That African could not sustain themsleves without Europeans or whites. Science says that human life began in Africa about 200,000 years ago. The Portuguese, or first white explorers, arrived in Africa about 700 years ago. How did Africans survive 199,300 years without whites or Chinese?
They survived in mud hut. Since the Portuguese came, a semblance of real cities has evolved there. Not great cities, or beautiful cities, but hey, like you said, it's only been 700 years, after 200,000 years of herding flies. So still a ways to go yet, but heading in the right direction, which is away from mud huts.

Which all just goes to show that the European influence was good for Africa because now there is a semblance of civilization growing there.

Is there European influence in Africa's development? Of course. There is European influence in Africa's development....and underdevelopment.

Like I pointed out before, knowhow is exchanged through trade and travel. Make no mistake about it, these are western style cities in Africa. Chinese cities are constructed Western style in many places. Its no accident that European languages are spoken in most non European nations. That is simply who set the template for modern cities. That does not infer that other peoples don't have the intellectual capacity to build.

If you take all that was learned the last 1000 years, totally erase it from books and the minds of older adults, do you think that young whites kids, in one generation, could recreate what was lost? I mean, people are not born knowing how to construct tall buildings. It does not come from your genes.....it comes from the knowledge base you inherit from society, through travel or through trade. Africans are no gaining more access to the knowledge base that Europeans advanced upon......but Europeans inherited the learning from the Egyptians via the Greeks. Once Africans inherit the knowledge base as a starting point, they too will advance upon it.

Last edited:
If someone called you are racist......would you accept it as true.
I think you're racist. Would YOU accept it as true?

To me, it doesn't matter. There are such bad feelings between most blacks and whites, just go for it, while whites don't ruin things?

The terms racist and racism are worthless, over-used to the point of being meaningless.

In either case, I don't care. I'm sick of all the black riots, the BLM bullshit, the endless whining, the endless "demands", the endless finger-pointing, the crime, rape, burning of buildings, the blame game, you name it. Total segregation is the only answer.

Ok....I agree that the term RACIST has lost its meaning. So let me ask you this. Do you think whites are superior to blacks and that is why blacks ruin everything they touch?

I see you like that the term "racist" has been non standardized......so you can deflect saying that the term is meaning. However, forget racism. The real deal is supremacy beliefs.....but you will not answer that because unfortunate for you racist have not destandardized that word you in an attempt to camouflage yourselves.
I'm not deflecting shit. I don't give a fuck what you think, about anything.

I've learned enough from living around, and from hanging around with blacks, that I now prefer not to be around them at all, if I have a choice. If you think that's racist, tough shit. We all have a right to have preferences. But it does seem that blacks go out of their way to push their way into places and situations where they're not wanted. Every one should be able to live in a space he or she finds comfortable. And that includes having only the people around that you are comfortable with.

I've been in black clubs where it was made clear I was not welcome. No big deal. I left and went to other clubs. These things work both ways. Whites do not control all situations. And blacks can be just as racist and any other group. You really have to stop trying to infer that blacks are poor little angels who are treated so darned unfairly. That is definitely not the case. Blacks do have lots of problems, but many bring on the problems through their own choices.

Of course you do not care about what I think, nor should you because you don't even know me. However, I am sure you care about what you think about yourself. There is such a concept/thing called "moral injury". I am sure you do not want to see yourself as a piece of sh!t....whether its true or not. A racist is generally accepted, nowadays, as a piece of Sh!t. Therefore, people must deny or deflect or obfuscate the term so that they are not guilty of it or they must try to normalize it by making it seems like everyone is guilt of it and thus creating a distinction without a difference in calling someone a racist.

You talk about your experiences with black people. What are your experiences with black people who are not the decedents of 3 centuries of racial oppression? As far as I know, African Americans do not practice African culture, but rather, something they learned in America. They do not speak an African language, the do not practice indigenous African religions, they do not have African names, they do not have an African diet, they do not have African rights of passage, customs, etc. What African Americans are, culturally, WAS CREATED IN AMERICA!!

Culture is LEARNED. The process of acculturation is via emulation. You see the way things are and you emulate it. Black culture was shaped in America from they way whites treated and interacted with blacks, which was violent, abusive and destructive. If blacks are violent and tear things up.......its because that is how whites treated us and how being around you acculturated us. That is what being around whites taught blacks.

Here is the, thing, like I pointed out before. One generation of whites sh!t on you because your black, then the next generation of whites p!ss on you, not because you are black or because they are racist, but because they say we smell like sh!t. The next generation of whites then comes along and spits on us because we smell like piss and kind of smell like sh!t too, but not because we are black or that they are racist, etc, ect. In all your reasoning, you never account for what whites did to blacks to help create the conditions in blacks. You try to make it seem like its just natural for blacks to smell like p!ss and sh!t and trying to link those smell to what whites have done is just making excuses and having a victim mentality.

Again, the whole motive for whites today is to avoid SEEING THEMSELVES for what they are and have been. Being a racist has a prerequisite of not giving a sh!t what a black person thinks. You are not trying to fool us......you are trying to fool yourselves.
Well, as expected, your post, #32, carried almost exactly the message I thought it would: poor widdle blacks are victims; bad, bad whitey is a howwibwy mean wacist.

You should change your name to Mother Teresa. Lord, you’re so delusional, ignorant, and arrogant, that you’ve anointed yourself as being righteous and holy enough to stand, alone, in judgement over each of the individuals making up the largest part of American society.

I guess the question I consider the most important is this: If you hate America and white people so intensely, why do you stay here. Wouldn’t it be better to go to a country that you believe would treat you as the deserving saint you obviously believe yourself to be, rather than stay here among people who have treated you so incredibly unfairly? It’s obvious you think American heathens don't deserve the honor or blessing of your company.

My second question would be this: If blacks are such failures that they can’t make it in America, do you really think they could do better in, for instance, an African country? Or any other country for that matter.

Now that was a bit over the top, but the gist of it is true. You DO take youself far too seriously.

We could go round and round about these things, but that’s been done countless times on this board. And there are other black guys on USMB whose posts mirror the same worn out whines. It’s all just so fucking old and tired. If you want to hear some really expert whines, listen to some of the many BLM imbeciles. They should be good, some of them actually make their living at it. Beats working, I guess. Lol...

Bye.

Last edited:
Yes he does...I have been to Africa a couple of times...Ghana. My next trip I am going to Tanzania (Bongo). I have a friend who is moving back there and he really wants me to come. I love Africa.
Good.

Have a great trip. Buy a nice house. Enjoy your new life.

Sayonara

Forum List

Back