Eko Atlantic

In europe your family were serfs.

th

This is what your family lived in.

You need to stop running your mouth.
That's probably not far from what my ancestors lived in, yes. But now, NOBODY in the old country lives like that anymore. Whereas in Africa, millions of people still live in mud huts and their whole societies haven't advanced past that, ever. So it was a good thing that Europeans came to Africa and colonized it, even with the nasty stuff thrown in. Like slavery in the US, is was good for you personally, otherwise you might still be living in a mud hut in Africa. So some props to the white folks would be nice.

The question is whether or not those people living in mud huts are happy. I have been to Africa (Ghana) twice. People might not have much but they seem much happier and friendly than the people I witnessed in London when I went there.

Ultimately what we seek in life is purpose, happiness and fulfillment. Europeans are some of the most unhappy people I have ever seen, despite all the materialism and hedonism.
Except that there aren't boatloads of Europeans risking their lives to escape Europe and go to Africa like there is in the other direction. So who is the happier society? You tell me.

How and why do you think most white folks ancestors came to America from Europe? They were trying to escape that all white utopia.
But they weren't escaping to Africa, were they? They preferred to go to a place that was virtually unknown to them and homestead.

But they were, that's the problem with your racism. You don't know shit.

th

That's probably not far from what my ancestors lived in, yes. But now, NOBODY in the old country lives like that anymore. Whereas in Africa, millions of people still live in mud huts and their whole societies haven't advanced past that, ever. So it was a good thing that Europeans came to Africa and colonized it, even with the nasty stuff thrown in. Like slavery in the US, is was good for you personally, otherwise you might still be living in a mud hut in Africa. So some props to the white folks would be nice.

The question is whether or not those people living in mud huts are happy. I have been to Africa (Ghana) twice. People might not have much but they seem much happier and friendly than the people I witnessed in London when I went there.

Ultimately what we seek in life is purpose, happiness and fulfillment. Europeans are some of the most unhappy people I have ever seen, despite all the materialism and hedonism.
Except that there aren't boatloads of Europeans risking their lives to escape Europe and go to Africa like there is in the other direction. So who is the happier society? You tell me.

How and why do you think most white folks ancestors came to America from Europe? They were trying to escape that all white utopia.
They were trying to find routes to asia and then set up people to live there to grow and gather supplies, liar. Or ignorant. Ill let you take your pick.

How about neither?

They were trying to find routes to asia and then set up people to live there to grow and gather supplies, liar. Or ignorant. Ill let you take your pick.

How about neither?
I misread him. He said america from europe. I read Africa from europe. My apologies AKIP

Which all just goes to show that the European influence was good for Africa because now there is a semblance of civilization growing there.

th

Actually there were. That's what historians called colonization.
The Europeans weren’t escaping to Africa, they were conquering/colonizing. BIG difference.

But they weren't escaping to Africa, were they? They preferred to go to a place that was virtually unknown to them and homestead.

Nobody was homestead in Africa. Get real.

And? Plenty of whites moved to Africa, ask Cecil Rhodes.

th

The Europeans weren’t escaping to Africa, they were conquering/colonizing. BIG difference.

They were escaping.

I great modern city is being built in Nigeria called "Eko Atlantic". People like to talk about Africa being primitive and people living in huts. Yes, some of that exist but there is much modernity in sub Saharan Africa as well. Eko Atlantic City, Lagos | Urban Development Royal HaskoningDHV

eko-atlantic-2.jpg

If you have ANY doubts whether you are racist or not, your reaction to viewing this new Nigerian city will reveal it. If the first thing you want to do is find out the race of the project lead, developers, engineers and architects, or are even curious... to try to divorce it from blacks.....YOU ARE A RACIST.

It might be a surprise to racist but there are black construction companies, architects, engineers, scientist, doctors, software developers, etc....IN AFRICA. When people look at what has been developed in Dubia. Dubai space centre wins with first ‘Passive House’ for hot climates | haus & haus

latest_news_dubai-view.jpg

In the Middle East. I doubt very seriously that people try to look for the race of those leading the project, construction companies, engineers, architects etc. Yet, when something impressive is built in Africa, the first thing a racist mind will do is to try to find out if black people are building it or not.

Here is the thing, to build something massive on the scale of Eko Atlantic and the civil engineering needed to create the islands foundation requires experience and a proven track record when companies bid on such projects. Many African nations black owned and operated companies do not have that type of experience on projects of such scale and hence they do not win the main contracts. Yet, they do much of the subcontracted work and eventually will have the experience to do such project in the future.

However, if the first thing you want to do is throw salt on progress in Africa....by saying its not blacks doing it....then YOU ARE A RACIST plane and simple.
African negroes can't build a city like that, when they do (if ever), come back and boast about it. I'll even pat you on the head.

Too bad they did. And you've seen examples of it. So you just look stupid saying it cant happen. But that's how psychosis works.
Which African negro city is built like that? Not talking about the arabs, either. We're talking about negroes.

All of them. You see dumb ass, the Africa you imagine just doesn't exist.
In her video, "The Danger of a Single Story," Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie warns that if we hear only a single story about another country, we risk a critical misunderstanding of that country.

Your concession is duly noted.

They were escaping.
They were escaping to Africa? LOL! EPIC FAIL!!! :lol:

They were escaping.

Not a fail. FACT.

There was no concession.

They were escaping.

Not a fail. FACT.
Even YOU knows that that's bs. :lmao:

There was no concession.
First you started out saying that they were "escaping", now it's "moving" to Africa. So no concession, just a goalpost move?

There was no concession.
First you started out saying that they were "escaping", now it's "moving" to Africa. So no concession, just a goalpost move?

No concession. They escaped by moving to Africa like they escaped by moving anywhere else.

There was no concession.

No concession. They escaped by moving to Africa like they escaped by moving anywhere else.
Not everyone who moves is escaping. Escaping is like the boatloads of Africans heading for Europe every day. Moving would be like if you moved back to Africa voluntarily. See the difference? Need help packing? :biggrin:

They were escaping.

Not a fail. FACT.

No it's h truth. You see dumb ass you flounder with this false view of Arica that is unfounded and steeped in racist ignorance. There were cities in Africa then just as there at now. There was comparable living in Africa to Europe then , just as there is now. These are the facts. You're stupid enough to believe there are major cities full of mud huts in Africa, and that's a lie. You refuse to accept it's a lie no matter what you got shown. Your dumb ass gets shown pictures of African cites and you looked or a picture of a mud hut and make a claim. Your ass is retarded and that's all there is to it.

They were escaping.

Not a fail. FACT.

No it's h truth. You see dumb ass you flounder with this false view of Arica that is unfounded and steeped in racist ignorance. There were cities in Africa then just as there at now. There was comparable living in Africa to Europe then , just as there is now. These are the facts. You're stupid enough to believe there are major cities full of mud huts in Africa, and that's a lie. You refuse to accept it's a lie no matter what you got shown. Your dumb ass gets shown pictures of African cites and you looked or a picture of a mud hut and make a claim. Your ass is retarded and that's all there is to it.
Then prove your claim, I'll wait. :popcorn:

There was no concession.

Not everyone who moves is escaping. Escaping is like the boatloads of Africans heading for Europe every day. Moving would be like if you moved back to Africa voluntarily. See the difference? Need help packing? :biggrin:

You're a dumb ass who thinks Africans all still live in mud guts. People escaped to Africa, people moved to Africa. Just like everywhere else.

They were escaping.

Not a fail. FACT.

Then prove your claim, I'll wait. :popcorn:

You prove yours.

Forum List

Back