Eko Atlantic

Your concession is duly noted.

There was no concession.
First you started out saying that they were "escaping", now it's "moving" to Africa. So no concession, just a goalpost move?

No concession. They escaped by moving to Africa like they escaped by moving anywhere else.
Not everyone who moves is escaping. Escaping is like the boatloads of Africans heading for Europe every day. Moving would be like if you moved back to Africa voluntarily. See the difference? Need help packing? :biggrin:

You're a dumb ass who thinks Africans all still live in mud guts. People escaped to Africa, people moved to Africa. Just like everywhere else.
Not on the massive scale that Africans are escaping by the boatloads to Europe. Funny how they don't head east to the arabs and mooslims, and they don't head to other, more peaceful African countries, but head north to the white countries.

They were escaping.
They were escaping to Africa? LOL! EPIC FAIL!!! :lol:

Not a fail. FACT.
Even YOU knows that that's bs. :lmao:

No it's h truth. You see dumb ass you flounder with this false view of Arica that is unfounded and steeped in racist ignorance. There were cities in Africa then just as there at now. There was comparable living in Africa to Europe then , just as there is now. These are the facts. You're stupid enough to believe there are major cities full of mud huts in Africa, and that's a lie. You refuse to accept it's a lie no matter what you got shown. Your dumb ass gets shown pictures of African cites and you looked or a picture of a mud hut and make a claim. Your ass is retarded and that's all there is to it.
Then prove your claim, I'll wait. :popcorn:

I've done that.

Not a fail. FACT.

No it's h truth. You see dumb ass you flounder with this false view of Arica that is unfounded and steeped in racist ignorance. There were cities in Africa then just as there at now. There was comparable living in Africa to Europe then , just as there is now. These are the facts. You're stupid enough to believe there are major cities full of mud huts in Africa, and that's a lie. You refuse to accept it's a lie no matter what you got shown. Your dumb ass gets shown pictures of African cites and you looked or a picture of a mud hut and make a claim. Your ass is retarded and that's all there is to it.

You prove yours.
I asked first, so I'll prove mine right after you prove yours.

Not a fail. FACT.

I've done that.
Where?

There was no concession.
First you started out saying that they were "escaping", now it's "moving" to Africa. So no concession, just a goalpost move?

No concession. They escaped by moving to Africa like they escaped by moving anywhere else.
Not everyone who moves is escaping. Escaping is like the boatloads of Africans heading for Europe every day. Moving would be like if you moved back to Africa voluntarily. See the difference? Need help packing? :biggrin:

You're a dumb ass who thinks Africans all still live in mud guts. People escaped to Africa, people moved to Africa. Just like everywhere else.
Not on the massive scale that Africans are escaping by the boatloads to Europe. Funny how they don't head east to the arabs and mooslims, and they don't head to other, more peaceful African countries, but head north to the white countries.

Look dumb ass we were talking about people moving to Africa from Europe in colonial times. Look fuckhead, whites ruined Africa. That's a fact. Now you don't want to be shown how that was done, nor once your ignorant racist ass gets shown that you will chose to accept the truth you are shown so it would serve you very well to just shut our mouth and move on.

Not a fail. FACT.

You prove yours.
I asked first, so I'll prove mine right after you prove yours.

I've proven mine.

Not a fail. FACT.

I've done that.
Where?

You were shown major cites in Africa by me in this thread and in other threads. Colonization is a historical fact and not everybody who moved to Africa were conquering. Besides there were whites living in Africa since the middle ages, So I don't have anything more to prove just because you are a racist and have grown up stupid thinking Africa is nothing but mud huts.

Look dumb ass we were talking about people moving to Africa from Europe in colonial times. Look fuckhead, whites ruined Africa. That's a fact. Now you don't want to be shown how that was done, nor once your ignorant racist ass gets shown that you will chose to accept the truth you are shown so it would serve you very well to just shut our mouth and move on.
Whites opened up Africa to civilization as we know it. Blacks haven't been able to follow, the continent is still a mess relative to white countries. But you knew that already.

I've done that.
Where?

You were shown major cites in Africa by me in this thread and in other threads. Colonization is a historical fact and not everybody who moved to Africa were conquering. Besides there were whites living in Africa since the middle ages, So I don't have anything more to prove just because you are a racist and have grown up stupid thinking Africa is nothing but mud huts.
This is what you said "There were cities in Africa then just as there at now. There was comparable living in Africa to Europe then , just as there is now. These are the facts." Facts are easy to find on the net, go for it, I'll wait.

You do know that this is only a project, not yet completed.
Let me know when this is a functioning developement

There was no concession.

Because it's calmest in the eye of the storm. European/white imperialism is the storm and one has to get in the center of that storm to escape its wrath.

And you do know that all development starts out as proposals and project right? Like I said......Nigeria has already created a modern new capital city.....Abujah. This is just another one, only this has skyscrapers.

And you do know that all development starts out as proposals and project right? Like I said......Nigeria has already created a modern new capital city.....Abujah. This is just another one, only this has skyscrapers.
Abujah needs to dump the mooslim sounding name and get a real name.

Forum List

Back