El Salvador Shows Us How to Fight Crime

And...there it is. Let's face it, all you're looking for here is an excuse to implement a "final solution". LOL.
For rapist, kidnappers, murderers, drug dealers. Of course

I don't think your "arguments" are winning converts. On the contrary, everyone can see where our crime problem comes from.

Thanks for making this so easy

Come on now, aspiring to be like El Salvadore? What in the h*ll is going on in America...??
You're right. Free those 60,000 violent gang members!

You're just mad that Canada has NOTHING for America to emulate.

I expect nonsense form the leftist nuts here. I expect better from you

You're right. Free those 60,000 violent gang members!

You're just mad that Canada has NOTHING for America to emulate.

I expect nonsense form the leftist nuts here. I expect better from you
So how many civil liberties are you willing to give up? Police state proponents seem to think giving the police broad powers and destroying due process could never possibly bite them in the ass.

For rapist, kidnappers, murderers, drug dealers. Of course

I don't think your "arguments" are winning converts. On the contrary, everyone can see where our crime problem comes from.

Thanks for making this so easy
The crime problem comes from criminals. And you'd like the answers to be easy. Most of all, you want other people to implement those answers so you don't have to think...or get your hands dirty. :)

The crime problem comes from criminals. And you'd like the answers to be easy. Most of all, you want other people to implement those answers so you don't have to think...or get your hands dirty. :)
I get that you don't think violent criminals should be arrested and taken off the streets. Insulting me personally won't change that

Any reasonable person would cheer what that country is doing. It helps INTERNATIONALY even if you're okay with them wreaking havock in your city.

I hope you get to live under the weak government you encourage. I hope I do too

Forcing the gangsters to destroy their own monuments! This guy knows how to humiliate these animal

I get that you don't think violent criminals should be arrested and taken off the streets. Insulting me personally won't change that

Any reasonable person would cheer what that country is doing. It helps INTERNATIONALY even if you're okay with them wreaking havock in your city.

I hope you get to live under the weak government you encourage. I hope I do too
If I insult you, you'll know it. Hint..that wasn't insulting.

I understand you yearn for your strongman hero, who you believe is strong..and will implement those fascist policies that will target the people you deem less than worthy.
El Salvador is a tin pot third world country. Their government is cracking down on MS-13 because they are a direct threat to the strongmen who want to hold on to power in the country.

If I insult you, you'll know it. Hint..that wasn't insulting.

I understand you yearn for your strongman hero, who you believe is strong..and will implement those fascist policies that will target the people you deem less than worthy.
El Salvador is a tin pot third world country. Their government is cracking down on MS-13 because they are a direct threat to the strongmen who want to hold on to power in the country.
Jailing violent criminals really upsets you 😂

Off to ignore you go

So how many civil liberties are you willing to give up? Police state proponents seem to think giving the police broad powers and destroying due process could never possibly bite them in the ass.
Maybe if police were able to do their jobs, and violent criminals wouldn't have cashless bond. They wouldn't need anymore, but you loons are causing a problem that shouldn't be.

Maybe if police were able to do their jobs, and violent criminals wouldn't have cashless bond. They wouldn't need anymore, but you loons are causing a problem that shouldn't be.
People who say things like "let the police do their jobs" are usually envisioning more brutality and less accountability.

These are things we all understood until the Democrat Party infiltrated the federal government

Those are the ones they did not give a ticket to our Sw border to, right?!

Oh wait, that was Venezuela...

Forum List

Back