Elderly couple assaulted in DC

Lets all just stop calling them protestors. What are they protesting? Violence? Yet, they are violent.

No more using "protestors" They are all THUGS.

We’re for sure getting super close to a small scale Civil War
Never in a million years could I yell, scream, or sucker punch a defenseless person but I could and would put a bullet in the head of anyone who would and that time is very soon. When do we quite letting 17 year olds do our fighting for us?

Last edited:

Never in a million years could I yell, scream, or sucker punch a defenseless person but I could and would put a bullet in the head of anyone who would and that time is very soon.
Listen !!
If you do that in a blue state , then these Bolsheviks will charge you with murder
Only use the gun if they come to your home . Your life is far more important than these insects of humanity
Be smart
There time will come

Never in a million years could I yell, scream, or sucker punch a defenseless person but I could and would put a bullet in the head of anyone who would and that time is very soon. When do we quite letting 17 year olds do our fighting for us?

You sound like exactly the sort who shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. If your words above aren't just randomly being an asshole on the internet, then you seem to lack the capacity to responsibly exercise your 2nd Amendment rights.

You sound like exactly the sort who shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. If your words above aren't just randomly being an asshole on the internet, then you seem to lack the capacity to responsibly exercise your 2nd Amendment rights.
STFU, you fucking pussy.....your opinion doesn't mean diddly squat.

No one asked you, fool. STFU and wait until you're told to speak.

No one asked you, fool. STFU and wait until you're told to speak.
Just shut the fuck up Unkotare. You are a fucking loser and a complete joke. No one cares what your stupid ass thinks.

Forum List

Back