Elderly woman robbed and punched out...yeah, no need for guns in church...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...this woman is in her church...when two young men burst in, one grabs her purse...and the other punches her in the face. so....I guess she didn't need a gun....watch how savagely the young democrat voter punches the woman....the video shows the entire attack....

Omaha Woman Mugged in Church VIDEO - The Truth About Guns

Which anti gun extremist self defense technique did she employ?

1-Hope that your two violent thug criminals are kind souls?

2-Hope that your two violent thug criminals are incompetent?

3-Hope that pure dumb lipids saves you?

well, From the video, she went with 2 and 3.......

good thing she didn't have a gun....now if she is lucky her face won't need extensive reconstructive surgery, and hopefully she didn't break her hip or any other bones when she face planted into the ground......

hmmmm...a gun free zone.....no wonder these guys were unafraid to attack the woman so openly.........

I'm very pro 2nd Amendment, but I can't wrap my head around the fearful mentality that you have to bring a gun everywhere with you, including church. Is shit going to happen sometimes? Of course. Who would have expected Dylan Roof to shoot up a church? Who would have expected that dude years ago to shoot up a synagogue? But I'd rather die than live my life in fear that some boogeyman was around every corner ready to kill me, and bringing a firearm into a place of worship was my best option.

hmmmm...a gun free zone.....no wonder these guys were unafraid to attack the woman so openly.........

What ,not one of the statues you bow to didn't come alive and help her? No jesus on two sticks?

Been a long time since I attended church, But I seem to remember the phrase, "The Lord helps him who helps himself"

I'm very pro 2nd Amendment, but I can't wrap my head around the fearful mentality that you have to bring a gun everywhere with you, including church. Is shit going to happen sometimes? Of course. Who would have expected Dylan Roof to shoot up a church? Who would have expected that dude years ago to shoot up a synagogue? But I'd rather die than live my life in fear that some boogeyman was around every corner ready to kill me, and bringing a firearm into a place of worship was my best option.

I am never in fear. I put on my pistol with the same emotion that I put on my cell phone.

Now in your post you just pointed out several times where a gun could have saved lives in a church....the odds of it ever happening are almost 0.... Until you are in the church in South Carolina, the Jewish synagogue, the Sihk temple, the woman attacked outside of her church and saved by the concealed carrier, the Pastor who brought his gun to church and stopped a mass shooter, a janitor they had just fired.....

You never know when you will be in that situation......odds are it will never happen to either one of us.......sadly, if it does, both of us will be helpless to stop it....I won't have a pistol because my church is a gun free killing zone, and even if yours wasn't, it sounds like you would disarm yourself intentionally......

Your choice.....may you never regret it.

Do you realize that in the various church shootings, more lives were lost in the churches that designated themselves gun free zones over the ones that allowed parishioners to carry weapons...?

Yeah.....in 2013 there were 505 accidental gun deaths........with over 12.8 million people carrying guns for self defense......nice of you to point out the one where there was an accident....

But here you go...the lives saved by people carrying guns in church...and the lives lost because of churches that were gun free zones.....

Some details to help you make your guess....

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)

Gun Free Zone Churches the dead: 15 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Some details to help you make your guess....

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)

Deaths at Gun free churches: 15 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Why am I not surprised the old woman is white and the thugs would be black?

And then we have truth and reality....something sadly lacking with the anti gun extremists....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Here are the stats on some common types of death....it would be better to start a crusade to teach people how to walk upright...and save them from falling deaths...you would save more lives.....

guns, drowning and poisoning....

If you cared about people....you would push to ban the following...

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39
Total: 72 ( in a country of 320 million people)

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr63/nvsr63_09.pdf

Then by year accidental gun deaths going down according to CDC final statistics table 10 from 2010-2013...

So...accidental gun deaths have been coming down as more people own and carry guns for self defense....now 12.8 million people actually carry guns for self defense......on their person, and the accidental gun death rate is going down, not up....

Do you realize that in the various church shootings, more lives were lost in the churches that designated themselves gun free zones over the ones that allowed parishioners to carry weapons...?

That's because almost nobody carries a gun to church. I could almost guarantee you that if you polled 1000 people whether or not they carried a gun to church 100% would say," Why would I carry a gun to church?" :dunno:

Forum List

Back