Election fraud is a right wing myth

Tell old Republicans they have to stand in line on their bad legs or their walkers for an hour or so, wearing a mask, closer than 6 feet away from other voters.

You think they’ll go through that for Trump? Black people will for Biden. Young people will for Biden.
they're not worried about anything. it seems you are.

It's actually not that hard. Someone dies in 2010 and their name shows up as voting in 2020? Caught

Someone poses as you and you go to vote and find your signature already there?

Caught

There was a Presidential Commission formed to root this out...and it was disbanded because they couldn't find enough

How does the Elections office learn that the person is DEAD? They can't and mention purging voter rolls to Democrats and their heads explode!

And you tools want millions of mail in ballots floating around?

Thing is you're forgetting that PROGS don't hold their own accountable, because they're defined as victims to begin with thus aren't held to any standards. That and they're intellectually dishonest people anyhow, so carry on.

She was caught. She will be prosecuted. 200 votes would not swing an election for animal control. Voter fraud is nothing but a scam and is being perpetuated by Pubs to discredit the upcoming elections.

Elderly in Florida vote by mail in ballots when they can’t make it to the polls. Trump votes by a mail in ballot. The military votes by mail in ballot. Mail in ballots have never been called into question until Trump made an issue of them and his minions fell in line like the lemmings they are.

There were 491 instances of voter fraud out of over 2,000,000,000 votes cast.

Voter fraud as a major problem is lie. The OP title is right. Election fraud is a right wing myth.

The 2000 presidential election was decided by just 537 votes. Tell us more about how voter fraud, even if statistically low, couldn't swing an election.

Jackass.
That’s a lie. It was decided when the SCOTUS stopped the counting. Fucking liar.

No shit, Sherlock. And when the count was stopped Bush led by 537 votes, handing him the win. Are you fucking stupid or what?
So you lied. Because you’re a fucking liar. Anyone here surprised? Raise your hands. No hands raised, liar.

Your father clearly jacked off in a flower pot, because he raised a blooming fucking idiot.

the vote needs protecting,,
CASE CLOSED,,,

He's a liberal. At least that's what he still calls himself. Lots of these guys are getting fed up with their masters

a traditional liberal,, not a modern communist liberal,,,

theres a big difference,,,

he is a socially liberal with common sense,,

Mostly, but hes an abortion supporter. That's not common sense

some are still struggling wiith that one,,,

IMO he is a right wing libertarian that likes and respects the constitution

CASE CLOSED,,,

That's a pretty lazy OP. You expect us to watch 26 minutes of that guy in the hat to figure out what you're talking about?

I wasnt talking about anything,,,

you dont want to watch it then shut the fuck up and go away,,,

Lazy.

I will go away, because there is apparently nothing to learn here without listening to half an hour of right wing codswallop from some guy who hasn't got sense enough to take off his winter cap in May.

CASE CLOSED,,,

That's a pretty lazy OP. You expect us to watch 26 minutes of that guy in the hat to figure out what you're talking about?

I wasnt talking about anything,,,

you dont want to watch it then shut the fuck up and go away,,,

Lazy.

I will go away, because there is apparently nothing to learn here without listening to half an hour of right wing codswallop from some guy who hasn't got sense enough to take off his winter cap in May.

youre right, he is a right wing libertarian that has seen through the democrat and republican bullshit,,,,

you are also right you wont learn anything if you dont watch it,,,
what that means is you are responsible for your own ignorance,,,

complaining about the hat is just childish,,,

It NEVER fails...

1590182374569.png

~~~~~~

I guess none you you idiots bothered to read your links. The first link deal with 20 votes, the second looked like it was 3 votes or so that were in question and the heritage foundation, if there figures are true, found 1,300 voter fraud votes out of 100s of millions cast. Trumpers stop making fools of yourself with this voter fraud lie.
BS...........without the illegal votes you wouldn't have a pot to piss in.
Well that's a lie.
And Russia Russia Russia wasn't a lie..........sure.......sure.....

You only see what your Trolling wants you to see.
And there's another!

You're on a roll!
Updating voter rolls is against your religion huh........why your districts hate it when challenged in court over it........HOW CAN THE DEAD VOTE THEN...........Man that sucks.
Three in a row!

Don't stop now!
3rd one is a charm.................oh.......talking about how the DNC has a hard on while taking a leak in the women's bathroom standing up ...........mail in fraud attempt from Kung FLU............LOL
Whoa! Did you just have a stroke or what?
Nope..............don't know anyone who has Covid either.
Stroke caused you to lose your train of thought, huh?
Nope............don't know anyone who has a train.
Of course not, Gramps.

You run along now.
To a nursing home in New York.......hmmm......

don't think so..........you still under your bed hiding from the evil Covid Monster.........better hide now.

How would I know where you're supposed to go?
Did you forget where you live?
You must think I'm Biden or something.........does he even remember how to get back and forth to the bathroom now.........LOL
Now you've got delusions of grandeur.

~~~~~~

I guess none you you idiots bothered to read your links. The first link deal with 20 votes, the second looked like it was 3 votes or so that were in question and the heritage foundation, if there figures are true, found 1,300 voter fraud votes out of 100s of millions cast. Trumpers stop making fools of yourself with this voter fraud lie.
BS...........without the illegal votes you wouldn't have a pot to piss in.
Well that's a lie.
And Russia Russia Russia wasn't a lie..........sure.......sure.....

You only see what your Trolling wants you to see.
And there's another!

You're on a roll!
Updating voter rolls is against your religion huh........why your districts hate it when challenged in court over it........HOW CAN THE DEAD VOTE THEN...........Man that sucks.
Three in a row!

Don't stop now!
3rd one is a charm.................oh.......talking about how the DNC has a hard on while taking a leak in the women's bathroom standing up ...........mail in fraud attempt from Kung FLU............LOL
Whoa! Did you just have a stroke or what?
Nope..............don't know anyone who has Covid either.
Stroke caused you to lose your train of thought, huh?
Nope............don't know anyone who has a train.
Of course not, Gramps.

You run along now.
To a nursing home in New York.......hmmm......

don't think so..........you still under your bed hiding from the evil Covid Monster.........better hide now.

How would I know where you're supposed to go?
Did you forget where you live?
You must think I'm Biden or something.........does he even remember how to get back and forth to the bathroom now.........LOL
Now you've got delusions of grandeur.
And you are a Legend in your own mind.

Forum List

Back